To Zone...The SEVEN MOUNTAINS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Wow, Talk about playing Games. I asked you to prove all characteristics spoke of the harlot could be proven to be found in Jerusalem.

Did you do this? NO!

ALot of what you posted do not even refere to the harlot (there are a few "women" spoken of in Rev. The harlot is only mention inthe end of rev 16 Rev 17 - 18 As was a suprise to John when he saw her. If the earlier women were the harlot. John would not have been suprised. If it was Jerusalem. John would have recognized her.

Now. Either prove Jerusalem has ALL the characteristics of rev 17 - 18, Or prove you have no clue!!

By the way, The church is the only thing called the "bride of Christ" Saying God divorced her, means that the people of the harlot was the church at one time, But tempted by her, and played the harlot with her.

Can we say this of Jersualem?? I did not think so!
ROTFLMHO.
you're on your own kiddo.
good luck.

E

eternally-gratefull

ROTFLMHO.
you're on your own kiddo.
good luck.
Thats ok, I don't need any luck, I have no doubts.. Your failure to answer the questions prove you not only need luck, but must have doubts yourself.

People like you are easy. All you have to do is keep working, you will eventually find something they can not answer. And there it is for all the world to see. You people make me laugh..And you fall for the same trick every time (of course it is not a trick when one is asking you to prove there point) The trick is the fact you come across all knowing, Then you fall on your face when cornered. Thanks for another laugh!!

Again, Have a nice one :)

R

Rheod

One thing I have learnt over time is that when God speaks there is never one meaning to what he says

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Thats ok, I don't need any luck, I have no doubts.. Your failure to answer the questions prove you not only need luck, but must have doubts yourself.

People like you are easy. All you have to do is keep working, you will eventually find something they can not answer. And there it is for all the world to see. You people make me laugh..And you fall for the same trick every time (of course it is not a trick when one is asking you to prove there point) The trick is the fact you come across all knowing, Then you fall on your face when cornered. Thanks for another laugh!!

Again, Have a nice one :)
you got your theology from leavened TELEVANGELISTS, who got theirs from old Scofield.

that's what's tragically evident.

E

eternally-gratefull

you got your theology from leavened TELEVANGELISTS, who got theirs from old Scofield.

that's what's tragically evident.
Yet you refuse to answer a few simple questions which would prove your point.

and you call me sad (rolls eyes)

zone

Jun 13, 2010
Yet you refuse to answer a few simple questions which would prove your point.

and you call me sad (rolls eyes)
i've answered.
and you could check easily.
but you're either a wolf in sheep's clothing who knows the real answer but is deceiving, or you're just lazy.
either way its your problem, not mine.

E

eternally-gratefull

i've answered.
and you could check easily.
but you're either a wolf in sheep's clothing who knows the real answer but is deceiving, or you're just lazy.
either way its your problem, not mine.
No you have nor. All you did was post a bunch of verses and say it answered my question. Which did nothing of the sort.

There is no scripture which concerns the city of Jerusalem as it has been for the last 1800 years. This is where you have to answer the question!

I can post a bunch of verses anytime I want, it will not prove my point if I take them out of context. And it did not prove yours.