~~~~Today I Will 4 Sure Do This~~~~

  • Thread starter Thread starter OFM
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Guest
I Will At The Coffeehouse Write 4 Letters.and Send a Present Package to a Pen Pal Friend in another Country 1/2 way around the world....amen....
 
I want a penpal to do that too! Lol
Have fun!
God bless you!

Today I will pray for someone whose started a new job!

God bless you
:-)
 
today i will clean house write a letter to my bff send cards out read the bible praying for healing
 
today i will pray for all my friends on cc and my other prayer list b4 running errands with my daughter
 
I Will At The Coffeehouse Write 4 Letters.and Send a Present Package to a Pen Pal Friend in another Country 1/2 way around the world....amen....

REALLY COOL OFM NOW I KNOW YOUR FEET ARE ON PLANET EARTH. JK