~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Our real work in life is to grow spiritually. To do this we must follow the path of diligently seeking good. The hidden spiritual wonders are revealed to those who diligently seek this treasure. From one point to the next, you have to follow the way of obedience to God's will until finally you reach greater and greater spiritual heights. Work on the material plane should be secondary to your real life's work. The material things that you need most are those that help you to attain the spiritual."
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Thought for Today~

ED-U-CA'-TION, n. [L. educatio.] The bringing up, as of a child, instruction; formation of manners. Education comprehends all that series of instruction and discipline which is intended to enlighten the understanding, correct the temper, and form the manners and habits of youth, and fit them for usefulness in their future stations. To give children a good education in manners, arts and science, is important; to give them a religious education is indispensable; and an immense responsibility rests on parents and guardians who neglect these duties.

Agree.png hope-in-focus - Copy - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Ponder this carefully, and being witnessed are grave consequences affecting ALL,
and the unthinkable on the 'horizon'."
2dyWDma - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy (7) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Neutral.png

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"The reason people will accept a lie or a myth sooner than the Truth is that if they accept the Truth then they must also accept the responsibilities that the Truth attends."
THINK ABOUT IT!! It affects every thing we do in life.
'Praise God'

0e2634_281b587cd5844b7799f02241532330ce~mv2 - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
'Individually, in our worldly drunken illusory view, we are severely limited in what we can do. By ourselves, we can do little or nothing except drown out the bleaknesses and frustrations of life. A man without power is NOTHING. With POWER, however, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. That POWER is, of course, SPIRITUAL POWER, the POWER of THE CREATOR .... mankind needs power, lots of it, to survive. This means getting in touch with the SOURCE of power and the ONENESS of all things ..... so that every act becomes a spiritual act, every day a spiritual day. It is thus that we come to live a COMPLETELY SPIRITUAL LIFE and we come to the Full Realization that the visible world is but a part of a GREATER SPIRITUAL WORLD, and that the Spiritual world and the Visible world are One Reality.'
'Praise God'
13697103_516395035222398_144900752513134488_n - Copy.jpg :)

bluefthr - Copy (2) - Copy.gif :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Windwalker Speaks~
'We humans sometimes get so confused by the restrictive domination based 'social sciences' and 'social architects' that would attempt to control us, that we think our planet is in danger of destruction.'

'Shakespeare probably put the situation in perspective as well as anyone, when he pointed out that life is only a play and we are all simply playing out continual roles. Since the time we lost our 'instinct' in the allegorical 'Garden of Eden' we have been cursed with an imperfect intelligence and constant CHOICE. Through continual trial and error our higher components learn the outcome of our choices. When we destroy and take the choice from others, we suffer what the ancients called 'karma'. We get a taste of what we dished out so that we can later inwardly know what is 'right' and 'wrong'. This 'law of karma' comes automatically when the higher level 'choice' laws are broken. Karma is the one inviolate law of our Universe and Creator. Higher Level CHOICE is the exact opposite to the system of domination that has remained in place for thousands of years over Earth's people. We must learn to make Fully Responsible Higher Level Choices for the loving benefit and Freedom of Choice for All Mankind.
In the early spiritual records much of this concept is given in much confusing terminology. Regardless of the origins of the concept however, the condition is easily provable as a fact and anyone with any degree of awareness and observation can prove that 'karma' is a reality. Cause and effect are never separated.'

'Praise God'
( archive resource.....from a friend of a friend ) R.I.P.

bluefthr - Copy (2) - Copy.gif

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Wisdom is acquired the sooner one learns to take a personal inventory of SELF...
the practice of offering advice shall always be more beneficial from personal experience in any given subject. Always of value to offer thoughts, ideas or suggestions with intent in the hope to help...and advise merely for a status recognition...shall be shallow of onesSELF...that has not honestly and thoroughly completed an inventory of...SELF.....:)
I have many faults and flaws, and I have learned it is best to strive to keep myself incheck before offering worthy advise."
Praise God'

"Once you are capable of restoring order out of miseries of confusion,
hurts and pain, and learn to work your way through these times...we may
learn that all the frustrations are not by chance...but nothing less than
a wake up call of God, to learn a better path toward Him and His Love."
'Praise God'

"I have posted these thoughts before. Having noticed new members that are searching for 'advise'
on very important subjects pertaining to their 'Christian well being' of faith in and of God. Let us
be ever mindful, a life is a precious gift that should not be misguided or confused by attempting
to impress instead of the ability to spiritually inspire God's love and wisdom upon their lives."
'Praise God'

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
There is a relationship between thought and reality. Every thought is alive, and as soon as you think it, a result occurs immediately. However, to make something happen it may take a series of one thousand thoughts before you can actually see it with your eyes. This occurs because the Laws of the Great Spirit act immediately. When you tell a lie, you immediately experience fear. When you tell the truth, you immediately experience freedom. To the Creator, there is no time. For us to experience the meaning of this requires us to act on faith. Faith is belief without evidence.

Great Spirit, today, let me act on my faith.

White Bison~

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Inherent in every problem or challenge is its solution. Our greatest lesson in life may be to keep it simple, to know that no problem stands in our way because no solution eludes a quiet, expectant mind. We have opportunities every day to still our mind. And the messages we need - will come quietly. Our answers are within us, now."
'Praise God'

5a06fc6c74167_enact-Copy-Copy(16)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-...jpg :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The simple problem is simply isn't simple to everyone. A naturally born musician may sit down at a piano without lessons to speak much about and become like Ray Charles. A simple farm boy may become like Henry Ford. Einstein got kicked out of school for being "slow". Rain Man was dumb as a rock but he also was a math and jeopardy whiz. The differences in our natural talents combined with whatever inborn comprehension ability we may or not be gifted with, makes each of us unique

In life we play many parts like student, teacher, parent child. Cook, mechanic, spouse and patient. Exploring different avenues of learning and understanding is vital to maturity and success. I can't draw a face but I can rebuild most carburetors. Keeping things simple enough simple enough for others to understand, yet comprehensive enough to be useful and educational is the challenge that parents, teachers lawyers and preachers live with every day. Seeking knowledge is the challenge for children, Christians, employees and cooks Everywhere.

Sharing with each other is a gift, not a job. It helps us all to grow as a family, a group, a church and a society. Encouragement is more valuable than rebuke and love is more valuable than wealth. One day at a time, love, kindness, understanding and mercy are the most valuable things we can share.

That's my 2 bit's worth. Good morning! :):cool::love:, Cali.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
~Three Primary Truths~
"There are three truths which must be accepted at the beginning of any investigation into the problem of knowledge and truth."
•The First Fact: The fact of our existence. “I exist.”
•The First Principle: The principle of contradiction. “A thing can not be and not-be at the same time in the same respect.”
•The First Condition: The essential capability of the mind to know truth. “My intellect can reason and discover truth.”
'Some truths (very few, of course) are what we call “self-evident.” This is sometimes called “immediate” evidence because it requires no thinking out, no medium of reasoning through which it can be made to appear. It appears at once and directly. We know it immediately without having to work it out. The three primary truths mentioned above are examples of truths based on immediate evidence. Another example is the truth, “A totality is greater than any one of its parts.” If we understand what is meant by “totality” and “part,” we can immediately see the truth of the statement.'

'Praise God'

REFLECTION - Copy (2).jpg :)

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Just For Today Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts June 26 Surrendering self-will "Our fears are lessened and faith begins to grow as we learn the true meaning of surrender: We are no longer fighting fear, anger: guilt, self-pity, or depression." Basic Text, p.26

Just for today: I will surrender self-will. I will seek knowledge of God's will for me and the power to carry it out. I will leave the results in my Higher Power's hands.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
Just For Today Daily Meditations for Recovering Addicts June 26 Surrendering self-will "Our fears are lessened and faith begins to grow as we learn the true meaning of surrender: We are no longer fighting fear, anger: guilt, self-pity, or depression." Basic Text, p.26

Just for today: I will surrender self-will. I will seek knowledge of God's will for me and the power to carry it out. I will leave the results in my Higher Power's hands.
"Amen":)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Precisely what has been stated...'to one who has faith, no explanation is necessary.
To one without faith, no explanation is possible. This also applies to having a spiritual 'enlightenment',
it has to be lived and no explanation would suffice. Let us consider the probability of a normal
human as we know today, possessing the profound wisdom of ALL THINGS as put forth in the Bible.
Testimony of miraculous events in human affairs over the ages have been winessed as life changing
happenings. A spiritual 'enlightenment', I came...I came to...I came to believe...Praise God.
It is not the mission to attempt to convince or prove what is, but to share God's glory for ones
love of just that, God's glory, and to contemplate...I Am That I Am. One God. Scripture and parables have confounded mankind through the ages...they are not meant to be understood literally, but in a figuratively expression of words. We are to be led into a relationship with God, for LIFE comes from GOD alone through Jesus Christ teachings...HE IS LIFE...ones own life in God...answering not our questions, but for leading us to LOVE and SERVE others. We must learn to 'insert' ourself into the Divine Wisdom."
'Praise God'

2350_4e13802c_full - Copy (2) - Copy.jpg :)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
stepbordr.gif

~Windwalker Listens~ tbirdl.gif

These are the words that Grandfather gave to Windwalker while on vision quest, in the Moon of Harvest, as he was sitting and listening for Grandfather's voice as the sun rose in the East, while watching from the top of the knoll in the center of the old ranch where Windwalker grew up....

"There is nothing to fear, absolutely nothing to fear"
As Windwalker continued to watch the sun rise to its highest, facing South....
"You must find a new focus, a new vision, for this is the day of life for all, a new beginning, a new paradigm, that none has seen before. It has its own problems and its own solutions."

Windwalker watched the sun through the afternoon and evening as it approached the horizon, setting behind the mountain to the West....

"You cannot go back, you must go forward. You can use the wisdom of the past as it applies to this day which I have given you. The wisdom that you have gained today from the use of past wisdom will give new wisdom to be used tomorrow."
With the setting of the sun in the West, the wind chilled and shifted from the North. Windwalker turned to face it. These are the words of Grandfather, spoken loudest of all, that all the world could hear....
"You have listened to the coyotes, the greed of the priests, the shamans, the politicians, the bankers and the merchants, instead of listening to my Voice, to Me, the ONLY ONE who always speaks the Truth. They, the coyotes, have made myths and fables and lies to frighten, to tempt and to control you."
'You must rid yourself of ALL these old untruths, for they have kept you captive, fragmented and separated from Me and from Yourselves."
"I say to you, there are None more chosen and None less, for it is I who created each of you from the womb of Mother Earth, even as it was I who created Mother Earth from My Thought and My Love."
"These myths and fables of specialness are all lies. You are all special to me or I would not have created you for My purpose. You each are My special chosen son and daughter, and I see you as ONE. You are not separate. You are each a particular divine manifestation of Me and I would have you know this."
"Henceforth, listen not to the coyotes, for they have served their purpose and it is finished. Listen Only to Me with your inner ear, that part of Me which is You, Your Trueself. You will know the Truth, the Truth of You and the Truth of Me, the I AM. You will be Free, Whole, Not Separated. The condition of separateness that you see is a condition that never was, except as you have perceived it to be, because you have believed the lies of the coyotes. I have always said you are Free, Whole, Not Separated, ONE."
"As I created you from Mother Earth, so must you return to her bosum, so that I can create and blow the breath of life into you again and again. I say once again, there is nothing, absolutely nothing to fear, if you listen to My Voice and hear My Truth and do only that which you hear."
"I have spoken."
tbirdr.gif

stepbordr.gif

( archive resource......from a friend of a friend ) R.I.P.

bluefthr - Copy (2) - Copy.gif

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
c.o. Wellbriety:

Elder's Meditation of the Day June 30

Many people can speak a good talk but if their actions do not produce good then we should be suspect of them. Watch a persons walk and their heart then pray and then decide after prayer. Many like to slander and liable the ones who work for the families and we need to see the ones working are doing what should be. Is it Honor to cause dissention among our families? We should not pay to pray either.