~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
enact - Copy - Copy (23) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg Friendly.png

DeliriousSmoggyHoverfly-max-1mb.gif :)
"Believe it!"
'Praise God'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy.gif
"No More...No less"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
enact - Copy - Copy (23) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg Friendly.png
"Know this, and know it well. Behold, a new life many know not of."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
neon-red-warning-sign-symbol-14898617 - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg
'And, know this, and know it well!"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
3418_thumbnail - Copy - Copy - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg Friendly.png
"Profound 'words'...many understand not, and therefore
live with a worldly illusion of the 'man mind', as often the
truth shall be put aside due to spiritual immaturity."
~Thought to ponder carefully~

R

Reformyourself

"There are no political, economic, 'religious' or military solutions to what is primarily a spiritual problem in the world today, the "We-Them" syndrome. We, all of mankind, must learn and know that "We are all ONE."
'Praise God'
Jesus praying for His disciples;
John 17:11
Now I am no longer in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through Your name those whom You have given Me, that they may be ‘one’ As WE are...(Amen)
(Emphasis mine)