~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
we are required to pay attention, giving His voice first place.

Apr 25, 2020
My brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, now I am going to reveal to you the master, the Lord who I serve. Glory to God.

At the end of 2018 I met a Jewish girl in my church, who told me she had seen Jesus twice, once in two different dreams. The first time was is 1997. She said she was in the garden of Gethsemane, and saw Jesus, and he told her, "Get your life in order, before it is too late." She said it scared her so bad that she got saved in 1998, and has been saved ever since. Glory to God. The second time was at the end of 2016, or the beginning of 2017, she couldn't remember, that she was in Israel in a one room cement house, when all of sudden she heard an angel yell in a loud voice "Jesus is coming!" Immediately all four walls of her house fell, and all of the houses around her fell, and she looked, and saw what was like a white tunnel from heaven to earth, with a trail in it, and Jesus coming down the trail. She said she saw his face, his white clothes, with a gold sash around his upper mid section, his sandals, and his feet. And she said he was coming and he did not look happy. She said he had a look on his face like he meant business.

She said out of all of the videos out there that she has seen, saying it was Jesus, not one was, except for one. The only video of Jesus out there, she said, is the one where he appeared in a church service, in Sofia Bulgaria, in early June of 1990. She said that's him, that is Jesus.

And I once met a man in a hospital one time who told me he had a dream, where he saw Jesus. He said he was on a deserted island in a tent, where he heard some commotion outside his tent, in the distance. He went outside, and went a little distance away, where the other tents were and saw people washing all of their pots and pans in a hurry, and putting everything in order. He asked them, "What are you doing?" And they said to him, "Jesus is coming! Jesus is coming! and we are getting everything ready to wash his feet." As soon as he heard that, he said he went back in a hurry to his tent, hoping the whole time that his tent wouldn't be first. But as soon as he went in and closed the door, he heard a knock on the door. And he said he knew it was Jesus. He answered the door, and it was Jesus. And he said, "Jesus, I am sorry. I don't have anything ready to wash your feet." And Jesus said, "That's OK, because I came here to wash your feet."

And I said, "What did he look like?" And he said, "He had long hair, not too long. It was the hair of Jesus. And he had a beard, not too long, it was the beard of Jesus." And he said, "Do you know how the Israelites have brown eyes? Well he didn't have brown eyes, he had blue. And they were so calm.... so calm."

And I said, "How tall was he?" And he looked me right in the eyes and said, "He was exactly your height." And I said, "I am 6' 4"." And he said, "He was 6' 4"."

Glory to God.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
- Copy - Copy - Copy (16) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg Friendly.png

"Let your conscious be your guide, this... one cannot hide from."