~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
In improving our personal lives, we have Unseen help. We were not made so that we could see God. That would be too easy for us and there would be no merit in obeying Him. It takes an act of faith, a venture of belief, to realize the Unseen Power. Yet we have much evidence of God's existence in the strength that many people have received from the act of faith, the venture of belief. We are in a box of space and time and we can see neither our souls nor God. God and the human spirit are both outside the limitations of space and time. Yet our Unseen help is effective here and now. That has been proved in thousands of changed lives.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may make the great venture of belief. I pray that my vision may not be blocked by intellectual pride.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (8) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
There should be joy in living the spiritual life. A faith without joy is not entirely genuine. If you are not happier as a result of your faith, there is probably something wrong with it. Faith in God should bring you a deep feeling of happiness and security, no matter what happens on the surface of your life. Each new day is another opportunity to serve God and improve your relationships with other people. This should bring joy. Life should be abundant and outreaching. It should be glowing and outgoing, in ever widening circles.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that my horizons may grow ever wider. I pray that I may keep reaching out for more service and companionship.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
so precious to start the day with, thank brother

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
so precious to start the day with, thank brother
:)
"Thank you for stopping by, and for being you.
I hope all is going well, and I hope of God's 'presence' to fill your life with peace and well being."
'Praise God'

animated-dove-gif-8 - Copy - Copy - Copy.gif

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
and you as well, in the Jewish practice the day starts in the evening, at night we can still keep our minds "stayed on Him" in our slumber as He ministers to us in dreams, thus in the morning we can still be more spiritually attached and share that spiritual wisdom He imparts as you do every day with your work here.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
and you as well, in the Jewish practice the day starts in the evening, at night we can still keep our minds "stayed on Him" in our slumber as He ministers to us in dreams, thus in the morning we can still be more spiritually attached and share that spiritual wisdom He imparts as you do every day with your work here.
"Let us be reminded, revelations of the Holy Spirit, being God's work being fulfilled
upon ones life. And, glory be unto God' s Divine 'inspiration', ........'Praise be to God!..........:)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
"Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you." When you are faced with a problem beyond your strength, you must turn to God by an act of faith. It is that turning to God in each trying situation that you must cultivate. The turning may be one of glad thankfulness for God's grace in your life. Or your appeal to God may be a prayerful claiming of His strength to face a situation and finding that you have it when the time comes. Not only the power to face trials, but also the comfort and joy of God's nearness and companionship are yours for the asking.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may try to draw near to God each day in prayer. I pray that I may feel His nearness and His strength in my life.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
"Lord, to whom shall we go but to Thee? Thou hast the words of eternal life." The words of eternal life are the words from God controlling your true being, controlling the real spiritual you. They are the words from God, which are heard by you in your heart and mind when these are wide open to His spirit. These are the words of eternal life, which express the true way you are to live. They say to you in the stillness of your heart and mind and soul: "Do this and live."
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may follow the dictates of my conscience. I pray that I may follow the inner urging of my soul.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg
~Meditation for the Day~
Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy laden and I will give you rest." For rest from the care of life, you can turn to God each day in prayer and communion. Real relaxation and serenity come from a deep sense of the fundamental goodness of the universe. God's everlasting arms are underneath all and will support you. Commune with God, not so much for petitions to be granted as for the rest that comes from relying on His will and His purposes for your life. Be sure of God's strength available to you, be conscious of His support, and wait quietly until that true rest from God fills your being.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may be conscious of God's support today. I pray that I may rest safe and sure therein.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
Look at the world as your Father's house. Think of all people you meet as guests in your Father's house, to be treated with love and consideration. Look at yourself as a servant in your Father's house, as a servant of all. Think of no work as beneath you. Be ever ready to do all you can for others who need your help. There is gladness in God's service. There is much satisfaction in serving the highest that you know. Express your love for God in service to all who are living with you in your Father's house.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may serve others out of gratitude to God. I pray that my work may be a small repayment for His grace so freely given me.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (9) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
God's power in your life increases as your ability to understand His grace increases. The power of God's grace is only limited by the understanding and will of each individual. God's miracle-working power is only limited in each individual soul by the lack of spiritual vision of that soul. God respects free will, the right of each person to accept or reject His miracle-working power. Only the sincere desire of the soul gives Him the opportunity to bestow it.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may not limit God's power by my lack of vision. I pray that I may keep my mind open today to His influence.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
We need to accept the difficulties and disciplines of life so as to fully share the common life of other people. Many things that we must accept in life are not to be taken so much as being necessary for us personally, as to be experienced in order that we may share in the sufferings and problems of humanity. We need sympathy and understanding. We must share many of the experiences of life, in order to understand and sympathize with others. Unless we have been through the same experiences, we cannot understand other people or their makeup well enough to be able to help them.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may accept everything that comes my way as a part of life. I pray that I may make use of it in helping other people.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
When you look to God for strength to face responsibility and are quiet before Him, His healing touch causes the Divine Quiet to flow into your very being. When in weakness you cry to God, His touch brings healing, the renewal of your courage, and the power to meet every situation and be victorious. When you faint by the way or are distracted by feelings of inferiority, then rely on the touch of God's spirit to support you on your way. Then arise and go forth with confidence.
~Prayer of the Day~

I pray that I may lay myself open today to the healing touch of God. I pray that I may not falter or faint by the wayside, but renew my courage through prayer.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
Look to God for the true power that will make you effective. See no other wholly dependable supply of strength. That is the secret of a truly effective life. And you, in your turn, will be used to help many others find effectiveness. Whatever spiritual help you need, whatever spiritual help you desire for others, look to God. Seek that God's will be done in your life and seek that your will conforms to His. Failures come from depending too much on your own strength.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may feel that nothing good is too much for me if I look to God for help. I pray that I may be effective through His guidance.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
"Thy will be done" must be your oft-repeated prayer. And in the willing of God's will there should be gladness. You should delight to do that will because when you do, all your life goes right and everything tends to work well for you in the long run. When you are honestly trying to do God's will and humbly accepting the results, nothing can seriously hurt you. Those who accept the will of God in their life may not inherit the earth, but they will inherit real peace of mind.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may have a yielded will. I pray that my will may be attuned to the will of God.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
accord - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
To be attracted toward God and a better life, you must be spirit-guided. There is wonderful illumination of thought given to those who are spirit-guided. To those who are material-guided, there is nothing in God or a finer life to appeal to them or to attract them. But to those who are spirit-guided there is strength and peace and calm to be found in communion with an Unseen Lord. To those who believe in this God they cannot see but whose power they can feel, life has a meaning and purpose. They are children of the Unseen Lord, and all human beings are their brothers and sisters.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may be spirit-guided. I pray that I may feel God's presence and power in my life.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
"The Lord shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in, from this time forth and even forever more." The Unseen Spirit can guide all your movements, your goings and comings. Every visit to help another, every unselfish effort to assist, can be blessed by that Unseen Spirit. There can be a blessing on all you do, on every interview with one who is suffering. Every meeting of a need may not be a chance meeting, but the Unseen Spirit may have planned it. Led by the Spirit of the Lord, you can be tolerant, sympathetic, and understanding of others and so accomplish much.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that the spirit of God may lead me. I pray that the Lord will preserve my goings and my comings.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

th.jpg

~Meditation for the Day~
The Unseen God can help to make us truly grateful and humble. Since we cannot see God, we must believe in Him without seeing. What we can see clearly is the change in a human being, when he sincerely asks God for the strength to change. We should cling to faith in God and in His power to change our ways. Our faith in an Unseen God will be rewarded by a useful and serviceable life. God will not fail to show us the way we should live, when in real gratitude and true humility we turn to Him.
~Prayer for the Day~

I pray that I may believe that God can change me. I pray that I may be always willing to be changed for the better.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
"Now has come the time to rest in God's 'presence', as the Holy Spirit being
a guiding 'light', to uplift me in my daily path, and to stand by with love and
encouragement to share how God's 'inspiration', has greatly influenced my life,
and to understand the profound significance of......WILLING TO CHANGE....and,
TO ACT UPON GOD'S WORD......THE SOURCE OF CHANCE LIES WITHIN...no more...no less......believe it!"
~A 'friend' came to be...close by....I CAME...I CAME TO...I CAME TO BELIEVE.........
GOD IS...I AM THAT I AM
'Praise God'.........I'M ALIVE...I'M ALIVE...I'M ALIVE

accord - Copy (10) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg :)