~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"This I understand to be of great significance if and when in a position to
help offer support and/or encouragement in time of someone's troubling circumstances
as every single situation being unique within one's own story."

'Through the wireless communication, there being no amount of words that can adequately
disclose a person's mental and/or emotional concerns as each shall be living with their own
personal disturbances. I have learned all I am capable of is to share something of my life that
may hopefully perhaps relate to what a person may be attempting to find help with.'

'It should be crystal clear, many disturbed lives appear to be searching the wireless in the hope of
finding some reprieve from troublesome circumstances that surely must be causing great anguish,
and as a reader I cannot begin to fathom just how distraught a person may be. And no one can.'

'Much more to share from a personal experience..."This side of the glass"...heartfelt and may
be of a
sensitive nature...reader has been foretold.'

"Surely a remorseful life is not a healthy life. I can only pray for them."
(This side of the glass) Coming to be shared.
:cry:

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"Paradoxical in nature are many things out of my jurisdiction to fully
understand, and I accept the mysteries of God's inspired wisdom and strive to
maintain a spiritual soundness to help keep grounded in a normal reality to the best of my ability."

'Having a precious wife of five decades, (Thank God) one can never completely get a full grip on the personality
of one even this long, I have learned one often needs to change to be compatible and accept things
not meant to fully understand. Each being different we still maintain a priceless bond...so long as it
is learned a willingness to change and to do so being carried out.'

'I am thankful I have gained a spiritual awareness that helps living life here in the now,
and I find this to be necessary in not getting caught up in the appalling and disturbing nature

of the personalities of Christians and/or otherwise...and the worldly beliefs that are astounding to read.
But to be expected when the spiritual aspect of reality is vacant.'

~Therefore, get wisdom. And in all your getting, get understanding.~
~Spiritually Inspired~

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"I know God's spirit being an unexplainable illumination in my life that there
are no words adequate to define it...it simply
has to be experienced by living it...believe it."

'As stated before, I am not a special person by any means, but I can assure you, IF by some miracle
the Holy Spirit comes upon your life with a life changing "awakening"...there will be no doubt..
a happening to behold! Amen!

'It is good and commendable of proclaimed Christians to share the divine 'readings', in so far that
is precisely what it is...inspired readings of people, places and things that not a living person here in the now
have witnessed or have the ability to fully and completely comprehend the time and life of Jesus Christ.'

https://christianchat.com/threads/this-side-of-the-glass.182929/post-3915461
(Ponder this carefully)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

" I have learned the significance of the serenity prayer in my life to be of
great importance to me in helping to accept and cope with things out of my control.
And I have learned to do away with selfishness, it simply is not compatible in attempting
to live and know of the meaning of an abundant life."

'I can only strive to keep a spiritual awareness and in doing so I have come to be more aware
that often subtle signs by those close by are displayed by actions and words that may hint that
they may be experiencing something troublesome.'

'Experience without the practical knowledge may well be no knowledge of an experience.'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"For myself, having God in my life is a big deal, but I find it unnecessary to make it
known or to put it out there to others. I have learned simple words or conduct in certain
circumstances, that it may be well realized that I have a spiritual awareness of and with God.
Surprisingly, over the years I have learned that certain persons will pick up on little things that
they too come to share a thing for God, and I am always glad when this occurs, it is refreshing...believe it."

'Language of the heart speaks volumes, and "street preaching" and/or remarks of "Jesus saves" etc. etc.
rarely if ever will be productive. One on one or in certain social gatherings, one's sincere spiritual
consciousness, often has a way of resonating with certain ones that may be struggling in a quest for God.'

'Likewise in this wireless age, it is being witnessed how aggressively and many promising miracles and great things
if they turn to God. I call this "commercializing God" and usually for personal selfish agendas...deception and
falseness being widespread and great wit being used to gain an audience....here there and many places.'

"Language of the heart is powerful, so long as God's spirit has a predominance."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"My spiritual awareness has allowed a different perspective on many
things in this life, here in the now. And with this awareness allows this life

to appreciate the goodness and not to dwell on things I cannot change, and
knowing to change the things I can, and that mainly being myself, and strive to
be a better person in all my coming and going."

'I believe when a person is truly spiritually alive that many disturbances can
and will be eliminated and/or at least minimized to an acceptable level of able
to experience a more happy and joyful life, here in the now.'

'I know the importance of actually striving to practice spiritual principles
most certainly has the potential of coming to know the meaning of an abundant life.'

"God's spirit requires action and this requires daily practice...believe it."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"I believe with sincere gratitude and humility, pride most likely will not
be exposed unnecessarily. And I believe obedience, spiritual obedience I have
come to realize being a full time endeavor and when practiced with a spiritual
heart, pride most likely not to be
an issue, but then without a spiritual heart, pride
certainly has a way with those that appear vacant of a spiritual heart."

'When God's spirit is not being acted upon, and the man mind attempts to outsource
the Holy Spirit, it could be concluded pride may become so dominant that God's spirit
becomes abandoned. And this certainly brings cause of falling away from God and His
love and wisdom to share.'

"Worldly notions shall never replace the inspired wisdom of Christ teachings."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"It being clearly understood, my path will not be your path, and your path
will not be my path. I am
comfortable with my spiritual path, and I have come to
learn the great importance of striving for self discipline, this being a full time endeavor...believe it."

'I believe fruit of the spirit holds to be of great significance and certainly requires
self discipline. But then those that tend to ignore this reality appear in a free fall of whatever

the flesh desires, thus eliminating the necessity and ignoring the importance of self discipline
when it comes to acting upon fruit of the Holy Spirit. And there surely being something amiss

when proclaimed Christians affirm their being born again, when there being no reliable or believable
actions and/or conduct to reinforce the claim.'

'Modern day proclaimed Christians have embarked on worldly delusional fantasizing to the
extent that attempting to interpret and/or explain much of the divine 'readings', that there being
little merit left of any spiritual reality relating to the intended purpose of the inspired wisdom of the teachings
imposed through Jesus Christ.'

"Know your limitations, being aware of your capabilities and recognizing them and surely come
to know that spiritual disciplines are practices instituted by God to enable us to grow closer to him."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"I believe without real time spiritual awareness, God's spirit most likely will
not manifest the necessary faith needed to learn and to know it comes down
to acting upon God's inspired wisdom, and learning that a more peaceful and
well being
in life is possible when our actions and the heart is spiritually awake."

'I have learned in time of disturbances or concerns, my spiritual remembrance helps
to confront the issue with confidence of doing what is proper, and to the best of my ability,

and it certainly brings to mind that the Holy Spirit being close by, so long as my spiritual
consciousness is active and tuned in.'

'It appears when the Holy Spirit being mentioned, seldom does it appear to be spiritually active
in ones life as a guiding awareness. But then truthfully and honestly being spiritually motivated
most likely not to occur when worldly notions prevail to the point of contempt of truth.'

"Contempt of truth shall most likely be hard to accept when the heart is of stone."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"This I know, I am but a speck in the scope of all things and I can only share
and hope that even if one becomes
enlightened, then the mission has been accomplished.
Surely many have been enlightened through evangelism and perhaps many books
have enlightened some, but by all accounts the world is a fallen world from being away from
living as so meant to be through the inspired teachings of Jesus Christ."

'I believe spiritual heart felt testimonies may hopefully bring lost souls to come to a
full understanding and acknowledgement that God being a spiritual being, so must our
lives reflect truth in time of worship, knowing this being not a part of worldly worship and
the act of 'commercializing God" with worldly
falseness to gain materialistic things, although
this being witnessed far and wide across social media outlets...smooth tongues for personal gain.'

"My spiritual stability comes out of trying to give, not out of demanding that I receive."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"I am thankful that over the years I have come to learn the importance of striving
to focus on and to always try to maintain a spiritual balance, and make no mistake it
has surely improved my life and those closest to me, my family. Thank God."

'And I am aware, not only what is being witnessed, but in my own life that it is to no
avail to try to incorporate or attempt to combine worldly notions into and/or with spiritual reasoning,
so long as I have remembrance of the Holy Spirit as my spiritual awareness and guidance
without worldly
interference of unnecessary distractions perpetrated through worldly nonsense.'

'Worldly distractions are sure to hinder the hope of acquiring the necessity of striving for spiritual
balance in all our coming and going. Practicing the inspired principles of life surely helps
eliminate worldly foolishness, but then when stubbornness prevails, so does worldly foolishness.'

"The entire core of the Bible surrounds reflections of a spiritual awareness."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download.png

"I have surely learned the profound importance of the hope and the need of maintaining
a calmness in any disturbances that do arise, and certainly they do and will happen to
us all. I have also learned my spiritual awareness helps to have remembrance of
the teachings of Jesus Christ pertaining to practicing the principles of life, and love being the
greatest resource when acted upon accordingly...believe it."

'I know my old life problems were often because of not able to keep my "cool" in different
disturbances that arose. And thank God, I now have a more orderly life, and I like it a lot.
I have also learned over the past two decades, that the Serenity prayer being of great significance

and meaning in my life when committed to applying it when difficult circumstances arise.
I am grateful of the Holy Spirit being alive in all my going and coming...here in the now...believe it.'

"The Holy Spirit being active in ones life requires...spiritual enlightenment."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have learned the challenge of striving for a spiritual life being a
profound undertaking, and it is surely not meant to be easy. And I have
learned this cannot be achieved by worldly distractions. One should never
doubt the phrase "power of the prince of the air" is often interpreted as a reference!
to Satan's dominion, particularly in the context of Ephesians 2:2, which describes him
as having influence in the earthly realm and over those who are disobedient to God's will.

'And I must maintain a remembrance of the inspired teachings of Jesus Christ, allowing
the guidance of the Holy Spirit in my life, and this requires a spiritual reality apart from the worldly
realm of things. I believe here being where many fail to grasp the significance of guidance of the Holy Spirit.'

"Power of the prince of the air"...should not be dismissed, but most likely may only be attended to
accordingly, only through spiritual enlightenment...believe it!

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
61b5c112926b559d1c6b27f04b7d1867--white-doves-wallpapers-for-desktop - Copy (3) - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"This I have learned to being an important part of my life, and this
to be to the best of my spiritual ability. I know this God consciousness helps
to bring to remembrance the principles of life and this being my reminder of
how I should strive to conduct my life accordingly...here in the now."

'I believe many fail to recognize the significance of attaining a spiritual
awareness and truly feeling the presence of God's spirit, here in the now.
And focused on worldly distraction surely hinders His divine presence being felt.'

"Self-centeredness shall not be compatible in attaining a spiritual consciousness."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
NEW TODAY WED.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I believe being born of the Spirit means having a spiritual rebirth, a real life experience
that may occur, and not by one's admission merely to impress.
It is a work of God, not of humans,
and it involves a supernatural encounter with the Holy Spirit. Being born of the Spirit
results in a profound transformation of one’s heart, mind, and soul, and places the

believer in a right relationship with God."

'And I believe the integrity rest upon the individual, and should not in any way be "forged "
merely to impress and/or to fit in as being a 'Christian'. Here one must live with their conscious,
knowing such a burden may well be an act of grieving the Holy Spirit....losing the sense
of the presence of the Holy Spirit shall surely present an "aching void which the world can never fill.”

"Know this and know it well!"

"Spiritual integrity is a state of being undivided together with the quality of brutal self-honesty.
It demands a considerable depth of self-awareness and an uncompromising willingness to be authentic. Spiritual integrity is the act of authenticity, which is acting in accordance with one’s true nature,
coupled with purity of intent and the unique expression of the divine nature."

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I believe this to be the way of things, that with disharmony and differences,
all that can be done is that God may bless and perhaps there being mercy upon
lives that are out of order."

'I have found striving to keep my own life in order, being a full-time endeavor,
and avoiding distractions certainly requires spiritual discipline...here in the now.'
Knowing my faults are just that, created by myself and therefore to be dealt with
to the best of my ability, and to have remembrance of the inspired teachings of Christ.'

'Being witnessed are many that go alone, having wandered so far away from
God's spirt that an abundance of delusional foolishness prevails unabated...here in the now.'

"Wandering away from God's spirit shall be a path of nothingness...only delusions....
(a false belief, judgment, or perception)

"Mirror Mirror on the wall, what is it that YOU see!"

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I have learned on this spiritual journey, there being many times to rest
and reflect on the way I am conducting my life, and to know that often I
need to maintain a spiritual reality and remembrance of the inspired teachings,
and to strive to adjust accordingly in all my coming and going, knowing there always
will be need for improvement."

'It would appear that many take it upon themselves to rely on worldliness in their
quest of following Christ, and in doing so spiritual enlightenment may not be present or acted upon.
And this leads to most likely going against the intended inspired teachings, as worldliness
shall be far away from God's spirit...here in the now.'

"God doesn't give us what we can't handle...HE helps us handle what we are given."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

'I believe this to be of paramount significance and importance in my life,
and I have learned without a reality of a spiritual awareness and striving to
maintain a spiritual consciousness, my life would likely be filled with worldly foolishness,
as is being witness across social media outlets. And surely lost souls shall forever remain
confused and bewildered by those that attempt to outsource God's spirit through worldliness."

'Being crystal clear within the inspired words...
“God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”

'Worship depends on a right spiritual or emotional or affectional heart-grasp of God’s supreme value.
So true worship is based on a right understanding of God’s nature, and it is a right valuing of God’s worth.'

“Right worship, good worship, pleasing worship depends on a right mental grasp of the way God really is.”
Of course, his worth is infinite. Thus, true worship is a valuing or a treasuring of God above all things.
That would be the closest I am going to give to a definition, I suppose.
True worship is a valuing or a treasuring of God above all things.'

'The inner essence of worship is the response of the heart to the knowledge of the mind,
when the mind is rightly understanding God and the heart is rightly valuing God.
Of great importance, the studying God’s word by applying it to life...surely, here lies great neglect!'

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"To be crystal clear, I am not here to judge or offend anyone. I can only share
from the heart and from observation. The inspired divine words are clear pertaining to
helping and encouraging lost souls to know and to have a life with Jesus Christ....here in the now."

'Away from spiritual reality and truth, lost souls being confronted with worldly foolishness,
shall be led down a dark path of delusional notions that are far away from guidance of
the Holy Spirit. And vacant of an honest experience of born again, many continue on their
self-centered worldly agendas as self-appointed Christians attempting to replace guidance
of the Holy Spirit. And spiritual learning requires spiritual discipline, no more, no less.'

“Through our failures and trials, we get the opportunity to soundly test our merits and virtues.”

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
new -.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I am thankful over the years of this spiritual journey, and coming to
learn the importance of striving for harmony, which surely is a daily challenge.
I have learned perseverance most certainly being required and essential."

'I believe many unnecessary disturbances occur when not fully acknowledging or
acceptance that a spiritual awareness being necessary in obtaining harmony God's spirit.
I believe the only way for this harmony to exist shall be in striving to maintain a spiritual
awareness as being a significant part of one's daily life...here in the now.'

"Everyone should be encouraged to refocus. Pertaining to paying closer attention to any
fixation you currently have on earthly problems and details."