~Today's Inspiration~

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (13) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Make no mistake, my years of striving to maintain some spiritual discipline and
actually changing my ways accordingly by implementing the principles of life, has
surely and without question, allowed a more orderly and manageable way of life that is
more compatible with those around me...believe it, and I feel better about myself.
Therefore, I have no problem in firmly believing, God's inspired wisdom being indispensable in my life...believe it. 'Amen'

'It being conceivable, that many there are that put forth 'words', making claim of things without
honestly acting upon or applying God's wisdom and experiencing firsthand the results of how willing
to change and acting upon the principles of life has changed their lives enough to share their grounded
faith of being authentic by one's own actions applied in real life. I believe when and if this takes place, you
would think there would be solid reasoning of purpose to share the 'good news'.

"Reasoning of believing shall be faith in knowing God's wisdom, when acted upon, truly works, and being indispensable."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (15) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Make no mistake, a lesson of profound significance, and I am surely thankful
that I was in God's care and had some years of spiritual growth built up in my life.
And I was greatly in need of this in times of great heartache and a life threatening health issue.
Loss of an only brother, son-in-law and close friends are tough. And to learn of a life
threatening issue and in time to have surgery are not easy to get through. And I am so
glad I could turn to God's comforting wisdom that helped confront these times as well as other
troubling life issues, and to find courage and staying strength to see me through and to accept and
confront the situations without great fearful traumatic apprehension, but with a knowing understanding
of acceptance of life happening."

" And we all know unexpected things come upon our lives, and I can surely attest to the truth that some
preparation may certainly be of great need in different circumstances. Never to be fully prepared, but one can
with God, have some confidence in being able to find hope, acceptance, strength and the courage to endure.'

"Never be without doubt, the power of God's gift of the Holy Spirit."
'Amen'

emotional apprehension

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (13) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Amen" and thank God, on this spiritual journey, I have come to know of a peace
that simply has to be lived to fully understand and appreciate...believe it."
'Being a comfort that helps alleviate being overdue worrisome with things that may arise,
and to know acceptance comes about knowing there are things I cannot change, and I
have found calmness in knowing this is to be.'

'It being conceivable, without a realistic spiritual awakening, a spiritual peace being
unlikely to be truly known or felt within one's self. Comfort and peace in a restless world
being attainable with an authentic spiritual awakening, so long as an honest inventory has
been well evaluated to the point of sound integrity of one's own self.'

"Honesty being of sound integrity of one's own self...and untruths are not compatible with God's realm of things."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (14) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Amen" I am truly grateful of the past twenty-five years that I have had God
as an important part of my life...believe it! And I am well aware that the more I
strive to maintain my spiritual discipline, the more secure and sound my life tends to be.
And in times of troublesome things, I have surely found God's wisdom to be indispensable...
"Amen".

'I believe in these disturbing times, many there are that appear incapable of grasping the
necessity of bending to God's wisdom and actually making an honest effort of acting upon
this wisdom in their personal life. Making up one's own worldly rules most likely will surely nullify
divine promises that have been put forth. But then complacency, stubbornness and rebellion
shall always remain a great hindrance of the ability of complying and accepting truth as it is.'

"And the time shall be when truth shall be so ignored, only falseness of the world is left, leaving woe upon woe."
"Many there are that should carefully ponder... precisely where their life stands in accordance with God's principles of life."
"Never doubt, life as we know it, can end in a blink."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (15) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I know through my spiritual awareness, I can honestly declare I come to
remembrance of God's love and wisdom, and strive to maintain spiritual discipline
to the best of my ability, never enough, but an honest effort to act upon God's wisdom,
so long as I don't get caught up in worldly nonsense that appears all too prevalent, here, there and everywhere."

'It being conceivable, many there are that lack real honesty, putting forth words with great wit, apparently with the
idea of impressing others with their seemingly great scholarly knowledge as though they were
witness to things that were said and/or done in the time of Christ. And in doing so, being precisely
how great falseness and untruths become established, thus leading to worldly foolishness and confusion
that ultimately leave lost souls confused and bewildered.'

"Attempting to outsource God's wisdom leaves honesty in question of one's intentions."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (15) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Thank God I have come to learn the importance of willing to change, and this
I know requires persistent perseverance in focusing on God's inspired wisdom, and
earnestly striving to apply and act upon His wisdom of the principles of life, in my own life.
And keeping a spiritual awareness surely is a key in helping to allow my conscience to be of
such as to keep my life in a relatively orderly existence, here in the now, each day."

'God's help and guidance comes through acting upon and applying His inspired wisdom,
and knowing God's work has been done, and therefore it being solely upon each individual to
fully understand, one must accept and fully acknowledge this truth...willing to change.'

'And be fully aware, the truth being that since God's work has been done, it rest solely upon the
individual to be willing to change accordingly...no more...no less. Being directed any other way
shall be considered man mind worldly foolishness.'

"Willingness to change carries profound implications that many appear in rebellion of."

56bc6e0ba935a_Serenity-Copy(8)-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy_jpg...jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (16) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"Amen"
'I am thankful I have learned through this spiritual journey, that my life is
surely being influenced by striving to act upon God's inspired wisdom, and in working
to do so, I have come to know my consciousness being more focused on spiritual discipline,
which has a unique ability to bring cause of experiencing a peace, calmness and a gladness to behold...believe it.'

'Making claim of God's glory and unmatched wisdom, but bent on one's worldly ways, one cannot
truly expect to experience this profound peace that comes to be when honestly striving to act upon
God's inspired wisdom. It being conceivable, if one did possess the experience of knowing how one's life
has found this peace from acting upon God's inspired wisdom, one would surely be inclined to share how
grateful to enjoy the experience, that others would come to know, acting upon God's wisdom does work,
and to try it, it being a great choice to come to...here in the now.'

"It can be envisioned that God's spirit being ever closer with sharing love of His love...here in the now."

341681421_1406867833486539_2293827706029576820_n.jpg

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (16) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"I can attest to the reality that many of my past problems most likely would have
been greatly minimized if only I had been in God's care, and had been conducting my life
more in accordance with God's wisdom. Not to ever know, but I am thankful now that
God being an important part of my life, and not to repeat things that caused undue problems."

"Life happening will always bring about troubling challenges, but now I surely feel better
equipped for things that may arise. I believe with God and honestly striving for spiritual discipline,
that I consider this to be essential preventive maintenance for unexpected challenges that are sure to arise.'

"Spiritual preventive maintenance should be seriously considered, and the significance it may
well be needed in one's life...here in the now."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

"Thank God I have truly come to learn the significance of maintaining
a consciousness of God's spirit, and in doing so, without doubt, helps me to
be more focused on my spiritual discipline and therefore conducting my life
in a more loving and orderly way of life. I have stated before that my 'wireless connection'
with God's spirit, being my life line of everlasting love, wisdom and a guiding influence
in my life...here in the now."

'I believe without a sound God consciousness, worldly foolishness shall surely prevail.
There being no amount of worldly things to compare with striving to hold a sound God
consciousness in all of one's coming and going, and in doing so, perhaps one may be more
capable of sharing spiritual truth over worldly selfishness and self-centeredness.'

"Selfishness and self-centeredness often are centered around prideful."

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
EA7p1q - Copy - Copy (17) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Cop...jpg download friendly icon.jpg

"My life, now over two decades of being apart with God in my quiet times of
spiritual reflection and keeping in remembrance the principles of life so inspired
through the teachings of Jesus Christ. The wisdom of Christ has put forth instructions
and a design of how I should strive to conduct my life. And thankfully I have surely learned
His wisdom, when applied and acted upon allows the opportunity of coming to better know of
and to understand the meaning of an abundant life, here in the now, believe it."

'Sharing how my life has changed, being the real deal, that hopefully others may learn and
come to know an abundant life being attainable, so long as one strives to honestly, seriously
and with perseverance, applies and acts upon with spiritual discipline, the principles of life.
Fruits of the spirit being precisely the all of all things that surely allows the potential of coming to
learn of and to know the gladness of an abundant life in this chaotic and restless world.'

"Actions require actions. Worldly actions are not compatible with spiritual actions...in any age." 341681421_1406867833486539_2293827706029576820_n.jpg