Today's woke culture is blindness on steroids

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 4, 2020
The powers that be have played the long game that spans generations to gradually erode your freedoms and liberties. While we busy ourselves about our daily life can we avoid sudden destruction before passing the point of no return?

Like a frog boiling in a pot of water, gradual, incremental changes so subtle that allow us to acclimate and stay complacent. When they rang the alarm bells about "manmade global warming" they meant that in a more figurative sense than many people will ever realize. It's getting hot now.

Don't worry, we're "woke" now. We have it all figured out, we know the "truth." We're wise to their schemes.

Woke culture was spawned by master manipulators who defined exactly for the so-called "woke" masses exactly what constitutes woke. Blind as a bat and still eating out of their hand without even realizing it.

People need the glorious light of the gospel of Christ to shine a light upon their path. Want to be truly woke? Learn who Jesus Christ is and follow His ways. This is the light the secular world is trying to stamp out of every sector that can influence opinion.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
this doesnt explain anything.

what is woke culture.
Global warming has has been happening for a long time. Its nothing new.

Mar 4, 2020
this doesnt explain anything.

what is woke culture.
Global warming has has been happening for a long time. Its nothing new.
The OP was meant to be a conversation starter, not an exhaustive dissertation, but those are good questions to get us started.

Woke culture is a relatively new term that refers to the awareness of perceived social justice issues. What I meant by master manipulators defining what woke culture is, is that they are setting the agenda - essentially this means they are controlling the opposition. The real travesty is the gospel doesn't get a primetime spot on mainstream media.

I agree, man made global warming has been happening for a while now. Like a frog sitting in warm pot of water, gradually increasing to a boil, global warming figuratively describes our situation on Earth. Often times they tell us exactly what is happening in an oblique way by using euphemisms.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
The powers that be have played the long game that spans generations to gradually erode your freedoms and liberties. While we busy ourselves about our daily life can we avoid sudden destruction before passing the point of no return?

Like a frog boiling in a pot of water, gradual, incremental changes so subtle that allow us to acclimate and stay complacent. When they rang the alarm bells about "manmade global warming" they meant that in a more figurative sense than many people will ever realize. It's getting hot now.

Don't worry, we're "woke" now. We have it all figured out, we know the "truth." We're wise to their schemes.

Woke culture was spawned by master manipulators who defined exactly for the so-called "woke" masses exactly what constitutes woke. Blind as a bat and still eating out of their hand without even realizing it.

People need the glorious light of the gospel of Christ to shine a light upon their path. Want to be truly woke? Learn who Jesus Christ is and follow His ways. This is the light the secular world is trying to stamp out of every sector that can influence opinion.
well said

The world in general seems to have forgotten... even Christians.. forgotten how awesome Jesus is.. I mean, He showed us the way to Heaven and gave His whole Self for that cause.. and we ignore Him... :(

we're all guilty of that. We treat His fellow friends like dirt a lot of the time... which reminds me: I have been a little impatient lately... sorry if I sounded... impatient or whatever.. We are all on edge bc of all that's happening around us.. to us.. But we should be fighting THEM not each other...

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
The OP was meant to be a conversation starter, not an exhaustive dissertation, but those are good questions to get us started.

Woke culture is a relatively new term that refers to the awareness of perceived social justice issues. What I meant by master manipulators defining what woke culture is, is that they are setting the agenda - essentially this means they are controlling the opposition. The real travesty is the gospel doesn't get a primetime spot on mainstream media.

I agree, man made global warming has been happening for a while now. Like a frog sitting in warm pot of water, gradually increasing to a boil, global warming figuratively describes our situation on Earth. Often times they tell us exactly what is happening in an oblique way by using euphemisms.
the planet is actually getting COOLER

scientists have discovered this.. and in my area, there are days when it seems it is still winter time... very cold.. for this time of yr

Mar 4, 2020
the planet is actually getting COOLER

scientists have discovered this.. and in my area, there are days when it seems it is still winter time... very cold.. for this time of yr
Whether orchestrated crisis to further an agenda, or not, it's been used as leverage. Look at the bigger picture, they use it as a form of control. Every highly sensationalized event, whether real or perceived, has been used to edge closer to total population dominance through fear.

I mean, we're to the point where people are being indoctrinated in grade school to be confused about their own biological sex. The control is not so covert anymore. They've gotten to the point where they aren't even hiding it and made it possible to even criminalize, deperson, and ostracize dissenters from the real and/or virtual town square.

JesusWhereRU

Apr 16, 2021
Whether orchestrated crisis to further an agenda, or not, it's been used as leverage. Look at the bigger picture, they use it as a form of control. Every highly sensationalized event, whether real or perceived, has been used to edge closer to total population dominance through fear.

I mean, we're to the point where people are being indoctrinated in grade school to be confused about their own biological sex. The control is not so covert anymore. They've gotten to the point where they aren't even hiding it and made it possible to even criminalize, deperson, and ostracize dissenters from the real and/or virtual town square.
maybe the good news is that people who never listened to conservatives are beginning to?

I mean, things have gotten just SO ridiculous and bizarre, even everyday liberals are wondering: " What the ....????!!! "