Tommy, troll my bridge. Ask me riddles.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jennie-Mae

A doctor and a bus driver are both in love with the same woman, an attractive girl named Sarah. The bus driver had to go on a long bustrip that would last a week. Before he left, he gave Sarah seven apples. Why?
Cuz an apple a day keeps the doctor away.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?

J

Jennie-Mae

A boy was at a carnival and went to a booth where a man said to the boy, "If I write your exact weight on this piece of paper then you have to give me $50, but if I cannot, I will pay you $50." The boy looked around and saw no scale so he agrees, thinking no matter what the carny writes he'll just say he weighs more or less. In the end the boy ended up paying the man $50. How did the man win the bet?
He wrote “your exact weight”? Lol

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I have two legs, but they only touch the ground while I'm at rest. What am I?

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Riddles are stupid (n) (except for Jesus's riddles/parables)

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
Riddles are stupid because a lot of the people who write them don't care if the answer doesn't really fit the question.

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Easy one.

Two trains going at full speed in the same direction. Same tracks. Same time (8:00). Same location. Same destination. But they don’t collide.

Why?