Tonite Was Different Than I Thought tOtally Amazing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

Well Tonite God was amazing In Blessing Me with True Beautiful and Wonderful Christian Fellowship,Even miles apart,We can Talk and Pray and Share and Care.See Gods Plans as in Jer.29:11 and Ez.36:26-27. Are Hearts are in The Lords Plans For Him and each Other allways,zzzz.I am on Face Book all my friends are Christians but 3 or4 so I can Share with them.I have a Face Book ---Bible Believers Group--- never thought I would have oe or ever creae one,Thats God 4 sure,not me.its for Prayer Request,Sharing Bible Study,Christian Photos and Teaching every 1 share amen 4 that for sure.I never thought I would Blog but a Special Very Much A lot Close Spiritual BFF She Talked me into it Well God Used Her to get me Here,but that's all good.I agree the Lords Plans are better than Mine,Gods Plans work out better than mine as they are lived out in daily life but we can have true real personal spiritual Christian Fellowship on Christian Web Sites and in what I call FB Christian Community's .Its all Jesus All the Time. We Need to Let Our Light Shine before All allways....b be bee blessed. View attachment 38956

G

I AM THANKFUL YOU LISTENED TO YOUR FRIEND.:cool: