Top 10 Natural Pain Killers (And more= Turmeric, Cats Claw, Kratom, and for cleansing Carnavora)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com

Herbal Alternatives to Pain-Killers (Opioids & NSAIDs) (*NSAID=Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drug)
*Turmeric is mentioned in this 2nd video. (As well as Cats Claw). Turmeric's property Curcumin has been under study for years as a supplement for symptoms of Parkinson's. It also helps cognitive functions.

Kratom, is from the coffee plant family and is an east Asian herb. It is growing more and more popular in the west and for its effects on a number of maladies. Pain, arthritis, and more. Kratom can be taken in tea form or in capsule. Standardized extract is best for the most concentrated medicinal properties.
Kratom is not an opiate however it is able to assist with opiate pain killer withdrawal symptoms such as:
  • Cramps
  • Vomiting
  • Nausea
  • Sleeplessness
  • Pain
  • Anxiety
Carnavora (PDF)

Critical Health News.Com & there's a radio show also. Natural remedies, with a Doctor and Pharmacist.

I hope this helps those in need. Blessings.

Feb 28, 2016
sharing from personal, (both) of us throughout many decades going back to the 70's =
hub and I both were feeling a little 'different' even way back then;
we didn't know each other until the mid 70's, and then it was only on a business level =
but we were on a similar journey, as he was frequenting a 'health-food-store at the beach
where he lived, and going to a chiropractor and acupuncturist...
as for myself, I didn't really live that far away from where he lived.
I was experimenting with a 'co-op', all fresh and just picked, and all I had to do was drive down the road
and pick and choose which vegs=fruits that I wanted for that week; also, I was buying Shaklee products,
trying to go 'green', even though I didn't KNOW IT!!!, and visiting a 'health-food-restaurant at the beach,
at the same time He was, but of course, not knowing this at the time - I'm saying this in this way so that
some can relate and see how we were being drawn-out of the 'common-market/world' and being drawn together
'in the 'same-time-frame'...

and this brings us up to NOW and our own-together experiences concerning (PAIN-PHARMIKIA)
=
they made us 'both' DRUG-ADDICTS!, won't go into detail, but we both had a ring in our nose and followed
the 'devil down the rabbit-hole' -

it is obvious to us that The Lord had His Hand in ALL of our going-forth...

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Jesus refused painkillers on the cross

Cant imagine what excruciating pain he went through but he suffered, died and overcame 3 days later.

The interesting thing is Mary had anointed his body the previous day which he said was for his burial, so the oil or perfume ointment she poured on him actually did a lot more than people realise.

Christ means anointed one.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
myrrh and aloe is what people used back then. Myrrh is a good antiseptic and antifungal
Aloe heals all skin wounds

A sitz bath with epsom salts or magnesium sulphate is very soothing. You can do a foot bath if you cant do your whole body.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Comfrey leaves are very soothing too, make a poultice or compress using the leaves and administer where it hurts. If you have a fracture or broken bone, it will heal the bone. Its other name is knitbone.

your bones can knit together what the plant does is it has special cells that draws the minerals together. Your skin is the biggest organ and its highly sensitive to pain. So touch is important.

Feb 28, 2016
hub and I were led by our Heavenly Father many decades ago to use 'His natural remedies',
and as we look-back today, we of course see the reason for this as He has used us to share
and help and heal a variety of people in over-coming certain aliments while ministering to them,
really, lots of miracles, and yet, we have all been given the ways an means by His Words and actions,
written down in black and white for us to simply follow...
ISA. 38:21.
For Isaiah had said, Let them take a lump of figs, and lay it for a plaister upon the boil, and he shall recover.
For us, one of our most precious scriptures always is this; -
PRO. 3:5.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and he shall direct your paths.
Be not wise in your own eyes: fear The LORD, and depart from evil.
It shall be health to your navel, and marrow to your bones.

Tfola

May 2, 2020
yourherbalremedy.com
Am going to let you in on a natural pain killer which you would never believe is one, even recently in China, the Chinese queued up to buy it from an African lady selling it as they claimed it helped them with covid-19. They rubbed on their nose and hands.

Its called Shea Butter, it has been proven to have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to relieve pain on any part of the body when rubbed on it. Recently i had a female friend who has swollen eyes, she was given eye drops as prescription, when she told me i told her to get shea butter and rub it on the eye, this was days after she had been on the eye drops, all she got was water dripping out of the eye, but after 2 days of using the shea butter the eye returned back to normal.

Weird but true, but the only issue is getting the original in its raw form, most of the shea butter sold is diluted, lucky for me am an African residing in Africa so i am able to get raw shea butter. Anyways the diluted ones still work but not as fast and powerful as the raw one....