Top 5 reasons why initial attraction fails.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 15, 2011
All I see is a big cry for attention.

"Hey look at me I'm a pig and deliberately divisive in a singles forum on the internet"

translates into: "I hate myself and any attention is positive attention. I want to hurt you, so that you will notice me, so that someone will notice me."

We still love you. :)
Well it would take a military man to understand me but I think the wars we fought were too different for that sort of insight. Instead it will just have to be, I am Kurtz, and you are Willard and you know where to find me.

J

Jullianna

All I see is a big cry for attention.

"Hey look at me I'm a pig and deliberately divisive in a singles forum on the internet"

translates into: "I hate myself and any attention is positive attention. I want to hurt you, so that you will notice me, so that someone will notice me."

We still love you. :)

God bless you <3

J

Jullianna

Well of course some guys gawk and drool... they're the ones looking for the more serious long term relationships... if a woman can't stand a bit of drool on her cleavage just think of how inappropriate she's gonna be when the first baby comes. I know I don't want malnourished children.
My son is a teenager now, but thanks for the lactation advice. :D Having a son of my own is probably why I understand and love you like I do. :)

Jun 15, 2011
My son is a teenager now, but thanks for the lactation advice. :D Having a son of my own is probably why I understand and love you like I do. :)
Only one kid? See, I told you there was something to the slobbering breast test. A woman who responds better would probably have seven kids and wean them at a healthy 5 years old, not the 5 days old like you did.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
Only one kid? See, I told you there was something to the slobbering breast test. A woman who responds better would probably have seven kids and wean them at a healthy 5 years old, not the 5 days old like you did.

Please. For the sake of women everywhere...don't EVER date again.

Jun 15, 2011
Please. For the sake of women everywhere...don't EVER date again.
It is funny you should say this, I have been thinking of how to go about setting up a whole colony of women for me to impregnate and keep them ultra happy by getting to have a share in me.

Elizabeth619

Jul 19, 2011
It is funny you should say this, I have been thinking of how to go about setting up a whole colony of women for me to impregnate and keep them ultra happy by getting to have a share in me.

GET NEUTERED!

K

kayem77

Haha persecuted it's cool that you have a dream:)

J

Jullianna

Yes, only one. When you find out that your husband is going to die, having more becomes unwise.

Jun 15, 2011
Yes, only one. When you find out that your husband is going to die, having more becomes unwise.
So you've been widowed a long time then. I just assumed somehow that maybe it was about five years.

J

Jullianna

There were years between the diagnosis and his death. Having one child at risk for the same disease was enough. I have been a widow for around 6.5 years now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Liamson

Feb 3, 2010
Don't miss the draft Jules its in 5 minutes :)

J

Jullianna

Mine were more guesses than drafts. :) I may have gotten a better team by default! We'll see ;) It's a learning experience for sure.

Thanks for the reminder. It was quite a day!

Last edited by a moderator:

Pheonix

Jan 17, 2007
Having read most of the reasons posted, I've come to one conclusion...

I'm screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fail in more than half of the reasons posted. mostly the conversation part I think though. I'm not a social creature, and I have a terrible time carrying a conversation. If the other person can carry I'm good, but when they fail it all collapses. I just generally don' t like talking about myself, and so usually don't have anything to say. So usually after the hellos, introductions and small talk about the lovely weather, the conversation dies a fast and agonizing death.

Cheers!!!!:D