Tornado watch

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Carmenls

Well-known member
Sep 2, 2025
252
254
63
Indiana
Oh Dear God. Please show Your great mercy again and protect us from these tornados and high winds. Please keep them away from us if it is Your will. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Please pray for us. God bless you. Carmen
 
  • Like
  • Pray
Reactions: Calmador and Billyd
Oh Dear God. Please show Your great mercy again and protect us from these tornados and high winds. Please keep them away from us if it is Your will. I love you Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen. Please pray for us. God bless you. Carmen
Prayed 🙏