Totally Original and Creative Poll: What's your favourite color?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

What's your favourite color?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Yellow

• Orange

• Green

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Purple

• Pink

• All of them!!!

• I hate colors. They're too happy. >:(

• Other.

• Total voters

WineRose

Jan 3, 2017
Row A, Column 9
I know that many of my threads are just deviants of other threads, so this time...this day...I shall be...*gasp* ORIGINAL...and...CREATIVE!!!! So yeah. Tell us your favourite color and why you chose it out of the millions of other possible colors!

And, while you're at it, guess what my favourite color is! People who have been here for past month and who actually read my posts will find this laughably easy... :/

Last edited:
G

Galatea

Pink is my favorite color. It is pretty, feminine, soft, happy, girlish, it makes me feel happy. I go for rose pink or blush pink rather than hot pink or neon pink. Those are too brash.

S

Stranger36147

Blue!

[video=youtube;68ugkg9RePc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc[/video]

mochi

May 26, 2015
i cant decided between white or soft pink... lol
those colors looks calm and elegant in my eyes ;)

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
[video=youtube;iPPYGJjKVco]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPPYGJjKVco&t=27s[/video]
:D

S

SweetmorningDew78

I love light colors like...Light pink,light blue,light red,light green :)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Blue is the absolute best color ever

Blue Is The Best Color.png

mochi

May 26, 2015
Blue is the absolute best color ever
when i was on my teenage, blue was my fave color btw.. not sure since when and why its change now.. LOL
weird! ;)

Dec 19, 2009
I know that many of my threads are just deviants of other threads, so this time...this day...I shall be...*gasp* ORIGINAL...and...CREATIVE!!!! So yeah. Tell us your favourite color and why you chose it out of the millions of other possible colors!

And, while you're at it, guess what my favourite color is! People who have been here for past month and who actually read my posts will find this laughably easy... :/
I like green because there is so little of it out here in Northern Nevada.