Totes Adorbs Mico Love

  • Thread starter Thread starter BlondeScience
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BlondeScience

Guest
Our white cat, Mico has been acting a little strange lately. Not sure what her deal is, but as far as I can tell she's just been giving in to curiosity more lately. She has ridonkulous anxiety, so she's super picky with territory and stuff. Lately she's been exploring other rooms and just stepping outside of her comfort zone. Good for her. :) This evening she even asked me for pets. :) She's usually so keep to herself -ish that I don't get the chance to give her affection as often as the other two. But tonight she was all standing tall beside me. I could practically hear her say, "Pet me." So I did and she got right into it like crazy. Amidst the pets session, I just felt the love and gave her a big squishy hug, and then noticed what I had just done. I was hugging Mico. And she let me. :) I feel so hairy now! White hair everywhere. So thankful for vacuums and sticky rollers! Mico... She reminds me of Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh. Her personality. Kind of ornery, but crazy lovable! Yeah... that's her. She's just so cranky sometimes! But yes, totes adorbs. Hahaha I picked that one up from Big Brother Canada. Thanks Talla!
Okay, let's do this sleep thaaaang.

Nighty Night
Loooove, Crystal

PS: And my dad liked the CD. He said he'll totally listen to it while he's on the road. Good stuff. :) It was a good family day. Thank You Lord. :)