D
danschance
Guest
Years ago, I went through deliverance and met some people that I became friends with. One of these friends was a young mother in her late 20's I will call her Karen, (though that is not her name). She had grown up in a home that worshiped lucifer. She underwent horrible abuse. All of us would chat via yahoo messenger in a "conference". We all became close.
She struggled with so much. She often cut herself in a vain attempt to manage the inner pain. She felt unlovable and could not fathom why Jesus would ever love a person like her. She was over weight and her arms and legs were covered with scars. She struggled often with depression.
One day Karen sent me a PM saying she needed to urgently talk to me. She told me she felt like killing herself. She had already tried once before and I took this as a very serious threat. I tried every thing I could to talk her out of doing the unthinkable. I told her to call her husband and tell him to get home. She did, but he was 20 mins. away. All I had to do was stahl her by texting for 20 mins.
She said everytime she closed her eyes, she could herself hanging from a rope in a room that had an exposed beam. The other end of this rope was tied to this beam. Then she saw a cigarette lighter and said she could burn herself to death. I asked God to send an angel to hold on to the lighter. She seemed so close to killing herself I was in a near panic. I figured this suicidal mood was caused by the demonic. I prayed that an angel would pour living water on her in hopes this might upset the demons. I prayed for more angels to protect her but still her mood got worse. She slipped further towards suicide she started to say good bye to me. In my panic, I prayed, "Lord Jesus come to Karen and minister to her directly, in Jesus name"
The next thing she typed from her computer was "Dan, Jesus is here. He is hugging me and telling me 'I love you' over and over". Then she said her living room had angels in it. Later she told one angel took the cigarette lighter and another poured water on her head. She said she could still sense that they were still there but she could no longer see them. Her mood changed from suicidal to singing worship songs. Her husband came home to find his wife happy and OK.
For several days she kept texting my cell phone saying "Jesus loves me, can you believe that? He really loves me." Today, she and her husband are pastors who just graduated from a theological seminary in Dallas. I recently heard they have just started out as pastors of a church.