Tough Question Quiz

  • Thread starter Thread starter Miri
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
We all agree there is an after life

(I won't mention the actual names or method of
getting to them) lol
 
We all agree there is an after life

(I won't mention the actual names or method of
getting to them) lol

What about the resident atheists? :p

- I think we all agree we live on earth , but who knows, some conspiracy members might have a problem with that too
 
I think we ALL agree that Tom Cruise episode on Oprah was just bat flapping Kray Kray.
 
I think we ALL agree that Tom Cruise episode on Oprah was just bat flapping Kray Kray.

Sorry, but I can't agree on that. I won't judge another person's brand of crazy. I have enough of my own that makes people recoil in disgust.
 
The Earth is round.

No one likes to see other people's bodily fluids right? Hope we can all agree on that.
 
The Earth is round.

No one likes to see other people's bodily fluids right? Hope we can all agree on that.


You just made the flat-Earthers punch through their computer screen. There are some here at CC.
 
To OP:

Most of us have to login to post, most of us are using an internet browser to access CC (even on phones) :P (I went for super obvious hehehe) most believe in God or an external being that affects their life.....I think that's all that CC'ers agree on then the wide ranging viewpoints on baptism, trinity vs oneness, modesty,politics -a dynamite I might add...., dating etc....all these are topics that will stir up emotions and debates lol....
 
So here is a fun quiz to try your mettle.

See how many things we can come up with that people on CC agree on.

1 We are all human!!
2 Jesus Christ is Lord
3 We are always right
4 Our opinion is the best
5 We enjoy sharing our thoughts
6 We are not an island
7 We are not always up
8 Without God, we are lost
9 Most of us have a competitive nature
10 We are glad this site exists :)

See, now that was not too bad, was it?
 
1 We are all human!!
2 Jesus Christ is Lord
3 We are always right
4 Our opinion is the best
5 We enjoy sharing our thoughts
6 We are not an island
7 We are not always up
8 Without God, we are lost
9 Most of us have a competitive nature
10 We are glad this site exists :)

See, now that was not too bad, was it?


I disagree with #4.. lol
 
What an agreeable bunch we are, see I know we could agree on something. :D

Now even tougher question. Who is gonna be the next president! ....... Oops sorry wrong thread.


Where was I, oh yes we can agree chocolate (in some form or other) tastes nice.
 
1 We are all human!!
2 Jesus Christ is Lord
3 We are always right
4 Our opinion is the best
5 We enjoy sharing our thoughts
6 We are not an island
7 We are not always up
8 Without God, we are lost
9 Most of us have a competitive nature
10 We are glad this site exists :)

See, now that was not too bad, was it?

I'm not sure about no 1 - I think we might get the occasional space man on here :p