Tough times.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Renewedheart
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Renewedheart

Guest
Please brothers and sisters, pray for me. Going thru some hard times atm and I need to stick to God like glue...I dont feel myself lately and its getting me down :/ But I'm sure that he will help me thru.

Thank you all and may the lord bless you with his grace and love :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: kittycat7
I am praying for you my brother. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and He shall direct your path.
 
Our enemy is certainly attacking at full force, but God promised us He will come for His bride, The rapture will soon enough happen, stand strong brother because that will be a joyful day for us, a day were Jesus Himself will wipe our tears from our eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord Himself shall descend from heaven with a shout...........Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air.
 
Dear brother, many are going through tough times right now, especially Christians. Hang in there. God has a wonderful life waiting for you. You are so right, just stay close to God, talk to Him often, read His word a bit everyday and go out and find as many of your loving brothers and sisters of Christ as you can. They can definately help us hang on when we are down.

I pray God pours out His richest blessings upon you very soon !!!

Love in Jesus
bro Gary
Please brothers and sisters, pray for me. Going thru some hard times atm and I need to stick to God like glue...I dont feel myself lately and its getting me down :/ But I'm sure that he will help me thru.

Thank you all and may the lord bless you with his grace and love :)