Transgender pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
This one? A man’s insight gives him patience, and his virtue is to overlook an offense. Proverbs 19:11

A man’s insight makes him slow to anger, And it is his honor to overlook a transgression.

^That is from the Legacy Standard Bible. Do you have a preferred translation/version you use?

The first one is the Berean Standard Bible.

Thank you!!! Awesome my king james version says it sooo much cooler though,

"The discretion of a man defferreth his anger; and it is his glory to pass over a transgression"

So yes I do look to God for my masculinity

Did you really just encourage her in her sin? Using Bible scripture???

Magenta, you may please ungodly people and they'll praise you for it, but that's the only reward you'll get.

🤦

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Someone asked about the Sophia video. Have y'all watched that video?! Why bother asking me I don't relate at all. I am masculine.

She has fits of femininity or whatever. Was "sort of" a tomboy.
"Grew out of it" . "experimented with make up".

There's got to be a better detransition video lol.

You're a liar. That video is incredibly organized, extremely informative and inspirational to draw people with this problem to God for the right answers.

It is over an hour long but flies by very fast because it is interesting and has so many questions answered (you can play it in the background while doing something else if you wish like I did. I was able to absorb the info much better that way over the hour+ content). I highly suggest that everyone watch that video.

Greyfray denigrates it to discourage people from watching that video.

Sep 28, 2023
If you want to see a detransition video this was better.

Still though in my 11 years knowing I was transgender, 5 years ceaselessly praying to God, I have never once wanted to detransition.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
I have another account that will help those truly seeking the Lord in regard to the transgender sin! This time, the account is by KathyGrace Duncan. Click on the title for the article!

This is a long account, but talks about her family background (severely dysfunctional as with others with transgender issues) but it also talks about her triumphant journey. Big difference between her and the OP is that she was open to the Lord's way and never blamed Him for this issue.

If you don't like reading, there are so many great videos of her account. Pick either one of them!

-=<* KathyGrace Duncan Shares Her Story after Living as A Man for 11 Years *>=-
(16 minutes, 8 seconds)
In this video above, she gives so much useful and godly parental advice in terms of having a child that has this issue! For example, if the child threatens to commit suicide, she says the parent should challenge them on that, because it is basically emotional manipulation. Greyfray is talking about suicide lately, so that is the manipulative tactic she's trying to use against us on this thread right now.

💗🌺🕊️🌺💗​

This following video is much longer, so you may want to play it in the background and listen to it while doing other work, etc. However, this is just as helpful and informative as KathyGrace is so articulate! What I love about this video is her talk to God. She got a bit turned off by some of the churches she had gone to, but she never turned against God or blamed Him. Rather, she continued to talk things out with God and let Him lead her and heal her. It truly shows that when God sees a genuinely seeking person reach out to Him, He is patient to teach and guide and heal that person. Otherwise, He won't waste time with people who are just faking seeking Him out. Anyway, this is a great video! Check it out!

-=<* Kathy-Grace Duncan On Following Christ, Gender Identity, and De-transitioning *>=-
(1 hour, 26 minutes, 1 second)​

May God bless those that read and or watch these videos and seek God for healing!

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
Someone asked about the Sophia video. Have y'all watched that video?! Why bother asking me I don't relate at all. I am masculine.

She has fits of femininity or whatever. Was "sort of" a tomboy.
"Grew out of it" . "experimented with make up".

There's got to be a better detransition video lol.
Well this one showed up in my feed yesterday and I watched it. Made me think of you. Though of course no two stories are going to be exactly the same. And demonstrates that sometimes the most innocuous things can be at the root of major issues.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Well this one showed up in my feed yesterday and I watched it. Made me think of you. Though of course no two stories are going to be exactly the same. And demonstrates that sometimes the most innocuous things can be at the root of major issues.

Really nice! Showing that other people with LGBTQ+ issues who have been able to overcome these types of sins through Jesus Christ helps to fight against the LGBTQ+ agenda to try to make their sin acceptable to the church!

Sep 28, 2023
This is another video where the girl tries to dress like a girl to fit in. The second I see that I'm like nope not me and I leave my specific case in God's hands

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
This is another video where the girl tries to dress like a girl to fit in. The second I see that I'm like nope not me and
You didn't actually watch the video. It's a good video where the Holy Spirit actually worked on Prof. Linda Seiler to heal and correct her heart and mind.

She also talks about gay people who believe that they are Christian who are celibate (but still gay in their mind and heart) and rightly defines that as still sin. But having come from that community she firmly and lovingly corrects this from scripture!

So I highly recommend this video! Good one @cinder !

I leave my specific case in God's hands
Except you don't. You're refusing God's help to heal you and make you be the woman He wants you to be. Rather, you want Him to agree with your ungodly solution and that's something He will never go along with.

Prof. Seiler also says that loving people doesn't mean we are to affirm people in their sin. "Love is not equal to affirmation."

Also I don't really think you believe in God or take Him seriously. I mean, you're being so blatantly blasphemous that you don't even seem to know what the serious consequences are for that if you continue in this sin. Right now, you're dangerously piling up judgement on yourself....

I'm warning you because it's a terrible thing to be punished by God and that's something I wouldn't want you to go through.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
If you want to see a detransition video this was better.

Still though in my 11 years knowing I was transgender, 5 years ceaselessly praying to God, I have never once wanted to detransition.
It's a nice testimony. Fortunately for her she did not fully transition before her detransition and now has an adorable baby girl!

You should draw inspiration from Maddy. She did not resist God - that's the big takeaway from her testimony.

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
This is another video where the girl tries to dress like a girl to fit in. The second I see that I'm like nope not me and I leave my specific case in God's hands
You make it sound like you think no one has ever done something they didn't like just for the sake of fitting in.

You are unique, but you're not an exception to God's sovereignty. He's been as much in control over every moment of your life as he has over anyone else's. To think otherwise or to think that you're the one special case that is different from what God has done and dealt with before is pride.

And about the clothing thing, you do realize that there are a lot of women who rarely or never wear dresses or skirts or any sort of female specific clothing, don't you? Since that seems to be such a big thing for you guess someone needs to say outright that you (or anyone else) can be a girl and not wear dresses ever again.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Did you really just encourage her in her sin? Using Bible scripture???

Magenta, you may please ungodly people and they'll praise you for it, but that's the only reward you'll get.

🤦
Shame on me for providing a Bible verse to anyone who asks? Is this a new way to condemn someone?

Probably not.

Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
:)

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
How many more suicide attempts can I possibly have lol. I don't regret my facial hair. Actually I never relate to the testimonies. I don't want kids I can't even give a cat a pill so I don't own one. God didn't make a mistake, he has some greater good purpose yet I hate him for using me for it at the cost of my torture.
Well no regrets now doesn't mean once you reach the place of no return that you will always feel that way.

It is odd to me why our culture tries to normalize this false reality. How many women want to date or marry a genetic woman with a beard and deeper voice? For all of human history we have depended on the natural biological male to woman relationship for societal survival.

Our birth/death rate is very important. Our need of healthy law abiding citizen not weakened by illness or drug addictions to fill the work force and places like our military.

Not be alarming or to say it will occur but we are very close to a global world war conflict that may require a large percentage of men which I guarantee nations like Russia, China, the Middle East, or North Korea do not train their men to be women.

We best get back to reality and start promoting Biblical families, healthy solutions to mental illness, and produce a culture for a strong society.

B

beaglehound

I am sorry Greyfray but I must have missed something. Based on what have been saying, it appears you were born in 1990. You said you have been living with this dysphoria since you were 5 years old but only came to the realization that you were "transgender" about 11 years ago which would be about 2012. I'm hard pressed to understand how you would not come to the realization several years sooner, say when you were 14 or 15. Much has been written on the subject years earlier and easily accessible.
I would think you would be clued into the transexual world long before you were 21. I use transsexual because by definition and psychologically that would be a more accurate term. Aka female to male (FTM)

Sep 28, 2023
I am sorry Greyfray but I must have missed something. Based on what have been saying, it appears you were born in 1990. You said you have been living with this dysphoria since you were 5 years old but only came to the realization that you were "transgender" about 11 years ago which would be about 2012. I'm hard pressed to understand how you would not come to the realization several years sooner, say when you were 14 or 15. Much has been written on the subject years earlier and easily accessible.
I would think you would be clued into the transexual world long before you were 21. I use transsexual because by definition and psychologically that would be a more accurate term. Aka female to male (FTM)
I was raised in a Christian family, it never came up on the news. I did have clue of being different starting from hating dresses at 5, girls clothes as I got older. Then whenever my chest came in that was the biggest sign for me because of how uncomfortable I got. But no I was clueless about the lgbt community, didn't look into it until about 19 years old when my brother came out as gay. Still the word transgender evaded me until my friend straight up asked me if I was one, once explained I felt I must be.

B

beaglehound

I was raised in a Christian family, it never came up on the news. I did have clue of being different starting from hating dresses at 5, girls clothes as I got older. Then whenever my chest came in that was the biggest sign for me because of how uncomfortable I got. But no I was clueless about the lgbt community, didn't look into it until about 19 years old when my brother came out as gay. Still the word transgender evaded me until my friend straight up asked me if I was one, once explained I felt I must be.
You said you have 12 weeks of therapy coming up. Are you presently on hormones?

Sep 28, 2023
You said you have 12 weeks of therapy coming up. Are you presently on hormones?
Yes ive been on hormones for two years, would have been sooner but I started having trouble with work in 2017. Before then I was really occupied with relationships and college, not sure exactly why I didn't go for hormones immediately 2012-2017 like when I changed my name immediately. I remember being afraid of testosterone in the sense that I thought once I started taking T I would be even more masculine, which if that was true, how would I tell myself lol.

I sure hope that makes sense it's hard to explain but I thought T would make me more mentally a man, then when I started taking it, it was just me and that made me so happy.

Also my friends were 32 when they started T so I had told myself to wait for that age, a really stupid reason to me now. Ohhhhh I forgot entirely. Testosterone was only available in Orlando at the time which is a hour drive away, but with no vehicle that could do that and being stuck with a 7-11 income, there was limitations because you had to drive out there for labs every 4 months. Me and one other friend were the only drivers and actually for 5 years my only transportation was a motorcycle, a rebel 250cc I taught myself how to ride on YouTube, then eventually moved to a 600cc Shadow. I have a lot of questions for myself as to why I didn't start T sooner, I could have saved myself so much pain. Ultimately I really didn't want it revealed to me how unmanly compared to me on Testosterone would be, turns out nothing changes mentally, at least for me.

And then in 2020 the pandemic pushed offices to televisits, opening up the door for me once I was able to work in 2021. T will be lifelong, and any possible changes to my body I can financially afford would be in my future.

B

beaglehound

Yes ive been on hormones for two years, would have been sooner but I started having trouble with work in 2017. Before then I was really occupied with relationships and college, not sure exactly why I didn't go for hormones immediately 2012-2017 like when I changed my name immediately. I remember being afraid of testosterone in the sense that I thought once I started taking T I would be even more masculine, which if that was true, how would I tell myself lol.

I sure hope that makes sense it's hard to explain but I thought T would make me more mentally a man, then when I started taking it, it was just me and that made me so happy.

Also my friends were 32 when they started T so I had told myself to wait for that age, a really stupid reason to me now. Ohhhhh I forgot entirely. Testosterone was only available in Orlando at the time which is a hour drive away, but with no vehicle that could do that and being stuck with a 7-11 income, there was limitations because you had to drive out there for labs every 4 months. Me and one other friend were the only drivers and actually for 5 years my only transportation was a motorcycle, a rebel 250cc I taught myself how to ride on YouTube, then eventually moved to a 600cc Shadow. I have a lot of questions for myself as to why I didn't start T sooner, I could have saved myself so much pain. Ultimately I really didn't want it revealed to me how unmanly compared to me on Testosterone would be, turns out nothing changes mentally, at least for me.

And then in 2020 the pandemic pushed offices to televisits, opening up the door for me once I was able to work in 2021. T will be lifelong, and any possible changes to my body I can financially afford would be in my future.
It seems clear to me that you have made up your mind as to to the path you want to take.
So what motivated you to visit this website?

Sep 28, 2023
It seems clear to me that you have made up your mind as to to the path you want to take.
I truly thought there would be more Christians on here that would support me being male lol. I didn't think there would be anything to gain from someone disagreeing with me but it has really engaged my mind, and people are praying

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
I believe that the motivation was to find the LGBT affirmation church members.

B

beaglehound

I truly thought there would be more Christians on here that would support me being male lol. I didn't think there would be anything to gain from someone disagreeing with me but it has really engaged my mind, and people are praying
That is an honest answer. It was my impression that that is what you were hoping for all along.
Yes, others are praying for you. I have prayed for you.
You will get acceptance here but not the affirmation and agreement you had hoped for.
For example, my wife and I know a couple of gay men. They are nice fellows. We love them as friends. We care about their choices and more importantly about what may happen when they pass from this life if they continue along the path they are on.
We care about them, we respect them but if either asked us if we agree with their lifestyle we would have to draw the line.

For you Greyfray you may have to go the full 9 yards in your quest to break free of your chains. You may have to experience complete SRS to truly find peace. And after all is said and done you may have changed your body so that when looking in the mirror or taking a shower you are finally comfortable seeing yourself. Or you may find yourself wanting to de-transition as shown in those videos.
Right now you may be saying, "No way man. Once I transition there is no way I'll ever go back " That is your thinking at the present time but you just never know.
Regardless of what path you take God still loves you and wants the best for you as hard as that may seem.
To realize that some have to reach rock bottom.