Transgender pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

beaglehound

Obviously your mind is made up about me. Why waste time with my obvious physical limitations when I have so many psychological symptoms a male could relate to like being freaked out by having a chest.
Again you are deflecting. If you want people to be honest with you then you must be honest with them. I asked you an honest question and both times you avoided the question. So I'm asking again.

Sep 28, 2023
Again you are deflecting. If you want people to be honest with you then you must be honest with them. I asked you an honest question and both times you avoided the question. So I'm asking again.
To me the question is fully answered. You see biology. My condition has me see other aspects to being a man. I'm not doing anything on purpose I just feel talking with you has become nearly pointless

B

beaglehound

To me the question is fully answered. You see biology. My condition has me see other aspects to being a man. I'm not doing anything on purpose I just feel talking with you has become nearly pointless
I asked you the question 3 times and 3 times you avoided answering. That speaks volumes. If you are going to be dishonest Greyfray then you are right, continuing this conversation with you is pointless.
So on that note I end our conversation and wish you all the best on your journey.
Take care 🙂

cinder

Mar 26, 2014
My reality from your eyes; the reality of my eyes is that I'm male.
Reality is reality because it doesn't matter who's eyes it is seen through.

You have both a female body and female genetics (at least we assume so). Everyone can see that with their eyes. That is why people say you are female; you hate that but that doesn't change the fact that it is. So far the main evidence that you've presented on the side that you're male is your emotional devastation at being referred to as female or associated with female things. That's like someone with celiac disease insisting they can't be celiac because they love wheat too much.

We get that you didn't choose to be in this position, and it's a constant source of pain for you.
No one wants to minimize your suffering. But we don't agree that saying something about yourself overrides the physical reality. No matter how much you want it to be true.

We do believe God wants to heal your identity and help you accept who you are, but since you seem to reject that option ( to the point of writing off the testimony of women God has healed of gender dysphoria because they weren't enough like you), it seems we've reached an impasse for now and must commend you to the grace of God who knows and loves you better than you do yourself.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
If you don't believe a transgender male is a valid male please don't comment I'm in pain and don't want my time wasted

I have been a Christian for 5 years been tortured by transgender pain since 5.
I hate God for ever being born. I love God for loving me while I curse him anyway.

I'm looking for prayers, if this was a right to die state I'd be in heaven with the Almighty God, Jesus, who will take away my tears.

I'm about to undergo 12 weeks of therapy in which I hope to convince my therapist that I have no quality of life, I'm so sickened by my female lie of a body. I want the therapist to then listen to my agony between being transgender and my hatred towards God for it
You and I are born rebels from Adam.

That’s why God commands us to repent.

We all have gone astray from the womb, to do our will.

Cain did his own will, which resulted in murdering his own brother.

Abel was murdered by his brother Cain,
But he died as a child of God, not someone walking in rebellion against God’s way.

Your will, WILL result in spiritual death.
And eventually eternal death.

Isaiah 53:6 KJV
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

God gives us life through His Son Jesus Christ.
Yes we do have a lot of pain, when we continue in our rebellion.

Proverbs 13:15 KJV
Good understanding giveth favour: but the way of transgressors is hard.

Jesus Christ has taken all the pain, for our rebellion.
Stop carrying your burden. Give it to God.

1 Peter 5:7 KJV
Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Matthew 11:30 KJV
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
There is so much more to being a male than biology.
Sure but this is where it begins,

Genetics determines whether a baby will be a girl or a boy. Girls have two X chromosomes (XX), and boys have one X and one Y chromosome (XY).

Gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder was not too long ago considered a mental illness. But in 2013, the American Psychiatric Association published its latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders—the DSM-5 which redefined the term.

Due to pressure from LGBT activist and money incentives to add new drugs and surgeries where as before psychologist would try to heal the source of the illness.

“The Gender Dysphoria diagnosis functions as a double-edged sword. It provides an avenue for treatment, making medical and surgical options available…. However, it also has the potential to stigmatize [those with gender dysphoria] by categorizing them as mentally ill. The ultimate goal would be to categorize [their] treatment under an endocrine/medical diagnosis.”

A huge market has been created around harming children through either abortion, drugs, or mutilation.

Unfortunately, like much of our healthcare instead of treating the problems we treat the symptoms. There is no money to be made in healthy humans.

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Shame on me for providing a Bible verse to anyone who asks? Is this a new way to condemn someone?

Probably not.
Ecclesiastes 1:9-10
:)

You didn't just provide her verses, but you provided her verses that she can twist to her perverted way of seeing things. Look at how she approved of your post!

Your problem is that you want everyone to like you and be popular with everyone including ungodly people that it got to this point. As a Christian, your priority should be to God and not yourself and your own public image. You're supposed to be God's ambassador, not anyone else's. That would of course not make you as popular, but God is more important than anyone else, including you.

To provide her with the verses she can twist is to encourage her in her sin. There was another member here who greeted her using her preferred pronouns when we should be standing on God's side, who made her female, and use GOD'S preferred pronouns for her.

Do you see? It should be about promoting God's way rather than the ungodly person's way. It is such a small thing probably to you, but it adds up.

You appear to be well-versed in scripture but knowing scripture and obeying it are two different things. I used to be like you in that I was well-versed in scripture until God really challenged me to pay attention to what it says and actually apply it to myself.

Romans 1:28-32 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Not only should you be focused on promoting God's way, you should also be mindful of where she ends up after judgement. You could have given her verses that would encourage her to turn to God for healing, but you just made things worse for her. That's not really loving her in the grand scheme of things. Loving her is not telling her what she wants to hear or read or say, it's not going along with her pronouns or her twisted version of verses. Real love for her can be tough and just as unbending as her clinging to her sin - sometimes that's required toward people stubborn in their sin. It's also about other readers in the future reading this forum. If we coddle ungodly people in their sin and not present God's truth, that would also mislead others. Misleading others has bad consequences not only for them but also those who posted to influence them.

This is why God included this verse in the Bible:

Ephesians 5:11 Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.

🍬

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
@Magenta

Proverbs 15:12
Mockers resent correction,
so they avoid the wise.

Romans 12:2
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

2 Chronicles 36:16
But they mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.

🍬

Eli1

Apr 5, 2022
How you all doing here?
I brought some coffee and donuts.

Carry on and have a nice day.

D6888296-F9CD-4F84-8C1D-4DC6B686F709.jpeg

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
I still say you're talking like a girl. You'll notice the guys here have kept arguing, using facts - facts you may not admit as evidence, but things they believe are facts, just like guys will do. :sneaky:

But you are right. Further discussion on this topic is fruitless. We're probably not going to change your mind on this, and you BLEEPing sure ain't gonna change our minds. The outcome of this thread was a foregone conclusion.

So... Why'd you bring it up?

It would be better to talk about something else. Like, just anything else. How about chocolate? Do you prefer milk or dark chocolate?

(Nota bien: There is no right answer. Each side thinks the other side is crazy. But it's a much more enjoyable topic, even if nobody ever agrees.)

B

beaglehound

I still say you're talking like a girl. You'll notice the guys here have kept arguing, using facts - facts you may not admit as evidence, but things they believe are facts, just like guys will do. :sneaky:

But you are right. Further discussion on this topic is fruitless. We're probably not going to change your mind on this, and you BLEEPing sure ain't gonna change our minds. The outcome of this thread was a foregone conclusion.

So... Why'd you bring it up?
She answered this when I asked her what she was hoping to achieve by coming onto this Christian website. She said she was hoping that Christians would agree that a transgendered male is in fact a male. That was obvious in her opening remark, " if you don't believe that a transgendered male is a male then don't bother commenting. You are wasting my time."

In my opinion I believe Greyfray was hoping to legitimize her choice to transition by having followers of Christ approve of her choice. Perhaps it is her belief that if followers of Jesus Christ approve that what she is doing is okay then It must be okay with God. Who knows?

That really is no different than being invited to attend an LGBTQ meeting with the caveat, " if you don't believe a transgendered male is a male or a transgendered female is a female then don't bother attending."

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
SHE brought it up because
she has doubts.
Deep down she knows that she is wrong.

Acts 9:5 KJV
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 17:31 KJV
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Everyone has assurance that God raised His Son from the dead.
Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong.
Some choose to make a fool of themselves.
May God grant them repentance and deliverance.

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
She answered this when I asked her what she was hoping to achieve by coming onto this Christian website. She said she was hoping that Christians would agree that a transgendered male is in fact a male. That was obvious in her opening remark, " if you don't believe that a transgendered male is a male then don't bother commenting. You are wasting my time."

In my opinion I believe Greyfray was hoping to legitimize her choice to transition by having followers of Christ approve of her choice. Perhaps it is her belief that if followers of Jesus Christ approve that what she is doing is okay then It must be okay with God. Who knows?

That really is no different than being invited to attend an LGBTQ meeting with the caveat, " if you don't believe a transgendered male is a male or a transgendered female is a female then don't bother attending."
SHE brought it up because
she has doubts.
Deep down she knows that she is wrong.

Acts 9:5 KJV
And he said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks.

Acts 17:31 KJV
Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

Everyone has assurance that God raised His Son from the dead.
Everyone knows what is right and what is wrong.
Some choose to make a fool of themselves.
May God grant them repentance and deliverance.
So... Which kind of chocolate do YOU prefer? :cool:

Lynx

Folksy yet erudite
Aug 13, 2014
Some scholars say that the Chocolate flavor and texture is FAR superior to vanilla.
Yeah but have you been enlightened about dark chocolate? Or are you still dallying with the watered-down gospel of milk chocolate?

B

beaglehound

So... Which kind of chocolate do YOU prefer? :cool:
Hey. Give me milk chocolate any day!🍫 Matter of fact I have asked God to build my mansion using only the finest of milk chocolate ingredients. I don't want to open the front door. I want to eat my way through the front door!