Transsexual Friend

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I had a great friend in college. He has fallen to modernist lunacy, believing himself to be a woman.

I don't know what to do about it, but what I can tell you is this- he has fallen for a satanic lie. When strangers fall to it, they are a curiosity. When someone you once knew well rejects what God has made them to be, it is a tragedy. I mourn for him and resent whatever people, demons, circumstances, and what have you brought him to this point.

His name is Josh. Please say a word of prayer for him.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Lord, open his eyes that he may see you, open his ears that he may hear you, make your self known to him. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
My pastor gave me another way of looking at things tonight. If Josh is a Christian, his problem is that he has not embraced the new self God gives us when we are saved from our sins. Instead, he is looking back through a narrow prism at sinful factors of his life that led to this grand marring.

I was opposed to accepting trans-sexuality before on grounds that it is a lie. So-called "misgendering" was my way of asserting 2+2=4 against the Left's imperiousness.

Now it has taken on a more intimate dimension. I call people by the name and gender they were given because I care for their very soul. I am opposed to their murder. Their mutilation.

Every person who seriously supports him in this took a dagger to my man's back in a performative execution. The so-called Christians who celebrate "with" him are prostrating themselves before Leviathan's whims at his expense. Josh means nothing to them.

Well he meant something to me. He was the first man I ever had a beer and chased girls with. The primary companion of my college adventures. The man who stuck by me when I had an important late term paper because we were too busy saving the world. The man who grabbed every great opportunity and held on for the joy of it. The brilliant observer who made profound statements that stick with me to this day. The man who tolerated me even at my most vain and insufferable.

They don't know him. If they did, they would take a bullet before cheering on this catastrophe. His name is Josh I hope God has nothing but the very worst tortures in mind for the demon "Rose."

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Here is another thing I resent while I am at it- this modern lie that we find ourselves through breaking away from normality. That our parents and family don't truly know us until we reveal ourselves so-to-speak.

Nonsense. You are from your mother and father. They may not always be right or provide the best direction, but that is often because they understand you but not the world you come of age in. For example, my mom was disappointed when I left law school. She was right about me-I would have been a great fit for the profession had I been a 1L in 1975.

His parents are grieving and he is probably blind to their appeal because he internalized so much swill from Hollywood saying they're wrong and even inhibiting.

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
I had a great friend in college. He has fallen to modernist lunacy, believing himself to be a woman.

I don't know what to do about it, but what I can tell you is this- he has fallen for a satanic lie. When strangers fall to it, they are a curiosity. When someone you once knew well rejects what God has made them to be, it is a tragedy. I mourn for him and resent whatever people, demons, circumstances, and what have you brought him to this point.

His name is Josh. Please say a word of prayer for him.
It is amazing how the "science" is trotted out to justify all kinds of wrongs such as teaching evolution and the hysteria around climate change. If you reject those ideas, you are condemned as unscientific. Yet the same people say it is acceptable to deny the reality of biology and state that people can choose their gender. I don't know if you friend is beyond logic and reason. I expect so.

What does God have to say about this generation? I believe that we are seeing this: 1 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9The coming of the lawless one will be accompanied by the working of Satan, with every kind of power, sign, and false wonder, 10and with every wicked deception directed against those who are perishing, because they refused the love of the truth that would have saved them. 11For this reason God will send them a powerful delusion so that they believe the lie, 12in order that judgment may come upon all who have disbelieved the truth and delighted in wickedness.

If indeed God has sent this delusion, he has no hope unless he repents of his hatred of truth. The one person that God cannot help is the dishonest one. Truth is the foundation of Christianity. Liars need not apply for entry into the kingdom of God. There is no place for them. Even if he has the honesty to admit that he hates the truth, God will help him.

Goodlord

Jul 22, 2021
God send your Holy angels to do battle for Josh and my cousin and two young girls I know. Stop them from giving themselves over to a debased mind. We bind the Spirit of homosexuality and transgender. We ask you to give them a change of heart and a sound Christ-like mind. Let today be the day of salvation for them in Jesus name Amen.