Traveling down the priceless road of memories.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
Traveling down the priceless road of memories.

Mama sent me a pic of my sissy's dress for the upcoming wedding of her daughter, my beautiful niece. I loved it and she looks so pretty. I started thinking about what I'm going to wear. Ugh, nothing fits cuz I have gained 10 -15 lbs. I wonder if I should just wear the outfit I wore for the Megan’s wedding. Lovely Megan is the daughter of one of my most dearest lifelong Sister friends. Hmmm, I think I'll find a picture of me wearing it and get some feedback from my Mama.

“Oh I hope I find it quickly,” I thought. My allergies are killing me, ha ha haaaa CHOOOOO!!! I feel so yucky, bless my heart, again HaCHOO!!! Yeah, my attitude needed adjusting. I was feeling all kinds of ways and none of it edifying. Again my thoughts were, “are you kidding me, I'll never find that picture; there are just too many to go through. Besides, I have so much I need to do but I just don't feel good”, again, bless my heart, lol. Heavy sigh, picture after picture of captured moments. "I really do take a ridiculous amount of pics", again I shamefully murmured.

What...wait...smile after smile, memory after memory, a sweet shift felt in my heart.

I saw so many giggling and happy moments with my loves. Pictures of hugs and different shared experiences that at the time were special but now even more rewarding. I saw pics with myself loving my Sons in laws and their Mothers. I started to cry thankful tears. It is another example of an answered prayer. Lord, thank you for giving my babygirls Mother in laws that love and care for them like they do. Back to my Sons in laws... I see many pics of them and my girls and grandchildren and see that though I think they are the lucky ones to have the hearts of my daughters, I see just how blessed we are to have them as well, again sniff sniff. Wait now, look at my Mama and Papa with all their grandchildren; picture after picture, the joy they bring is clear. Speaking of joy, look at all the captured moments of delight sprinkled over all these memories. I see pics of my grand wee ones, so many, even going back to the first times I held them in my arms; again I am overwhelmed with the sweet touching kind of sobbing. Oh wait now, look at me and my friends, my darling Sister Friends, a couple local and a few far away. Many captured sacred and invested connections that show time well spent, that shows again just how special it is to be blessed to have one another. I don't know what I'd do without my forever friends, who I know will never walk away. Oh looky here, I see time with my cousins, and my Aunt and Uncle and think, Lord, thank you again for letting me have such quality time these precious people, more sniff sniff. I begin giggling because how can I not? Come on, I have the most adorable furr babies. Deep breath of gratitude, no matter what's missing, no matter what's wrong, no matter where it seems I think I come up short, Oh how beyond blissful and easy it is to know that so much of what is right is right in front of my eyes.

I see that I can go pretty crazy with my camera, but what a wise choice, lol. I tell you what, each and every saved click of the camera matters.

Thank You, Lord... I hope to take a selfie with You and all my loves someday, lol. I know, though, that You are already in every love filled picture taken.

Thank you, thank you so very, very much.

I hope you take lots of pics of you and yours. If you are feeling extra lonely and or sad, that you reach out and let someone know. I realize there is a lot of suffering going on in this world. I welcome any prayer requests and am open to take time to listen and to care, best I am able. Lord, please wrap Your able and sufficient arms around all heart break and hurt. Amen.

Love you all...♡ God Bless you and yours.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

I don't take pictures a lot... all of my memories with the people i encountered i keep it in my heart... the love the warmth the smile it is forever in my heart.... ❤

CharliRenee

Staff member
Nov 4, 2014
I don't take pictures a lot... all of my memories with the people i encountered i keep it in my heart... the love the warmth the smile it is forever in my heart.... ❤
Well that is the best place for all your loves, in your heart. Big hugs.