tree of knowledge

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

2ndTimothyGroup

Feb 20, 2021
interpretation isn't rewriting
You know, I am changing my mind about you. The Word of God tells me to ignore people who refuse to listen. If you can't stop, I will be obligated to place you on the Ignore List. I'm sorry . . . I don't want to do that, but you refuse to stop doing what you're doing, which is totally making things up. I don't believe I have ever seen anyone twist the Word of God as you have and are. I cannot accept it.

Jan 21, 2021
I talk to atheists everyday. My ideas are not for you (the Saved) to change your mind. They are paths that lead to the Light ..if they have no idea what The Bible is.

Jan 21, 2021
You want me to tell them they have no Hope because Free Will isn't a thing? Really?

Jan 21, 2021
"Perception" is conscience .."conscience" is used throughout the Bible.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
why did you cut my sentence in half? I'm screaming temptation is in the MIND
The title of this thread says "Tree of Knowledge". But there was no such tree, and neither is there one today.

psalms118

May 17, 2021
It looks like the phase "free will" is a rock that this conversation won't stop crashing in to and sinking on. Is it possible the term itself is insufficient?

In every day life as humans it sure feels like we have free will, and anyone who has looked through a menu at a restaurant would agree. As pilgrim pointed out, choice from a human perspective is indeed very biblical as well.

On the other hand, from God's perspective everything looks predestined, as again the bible often testifies.

We know both perspectives are true. We know it biblically at the least. We also know that we (definitely I at the least) don't actually understand how the two perspectives fit together. It is a leap of faith to affirm them both. It looks like tying both ideas into the one phrase "free will" sure causes a lot of contradictions and arguments though. Can we just call them different things?

Jan 21, 2021
Righteous Free Will vs self-righteous free will ..it all has to do with which Tree you are using.

Jan 21, 2021
Tree of Life Choice Timeline is hovering over our death timeline. When we open our mind/door to Christ, we grab hold of the Life Timeline via spirit. When we physically die we still have the connection to Life and let go of death.

Jan 21, 2021
If the Vector Field handles Electromagnetism/LIGHT, could scalar volumes be darkness?
Is this the cause of Uncertainty Principle?
Was GOD starting Free Will by separating LIGHT from dark?
Is the Tree of Life the Universal Wave from the Vector Field?

Jan 21, 2021
Don't get me wrong, we still need Christ to connect our spirit to the Tree of Life.

(Righteous Non-Local vs self-righteous local)

Light vs dark

Jan 21, 2021
Our spirit becomes non-local when it is Righteous. It joined the Universal Wave. It Joined Christ.

Jan 21, 2021
The Root Node from the Choice-Tree-Timeline becomes non-local.

Jan 21, 2021
Righteous = Has the Word of GOD/Truth in their Heart. GOD's Law and The Gospel become your perception of reality.

Jan 21, 2021
It removes spiritual blindness. The Truth of the situation (reality) we are in.

Jan 21, 2021
If the Tower Of Babel was about carnal man trying to save himself from another flood ..does that make the flood, GOD's Presence?
Adam and Eve / Cain and Abel is about GOD's Presence.

1200px-Pieter_Bruegel_the_Elder_-_The_Tower_of_Babel_(Vienna)_-_Google_Art_Project.jpg

Jan 21, 2021
Genesis 11:4
Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.

"make a name for ourselves" ..without GOD