treveling

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shadowwolg
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shadowwolg

Guest
I went travelling this weekend to see family.I got to cuddle with a baby...watch a pretend show and lots of basketball..I enjoyed this weekend..sorta would like more time to cuddle with the little one...I have mixed emotions about this weekend....I am glad it's almost done an I am almost home....bc I am tired..my brain is on overload...but I am also sad bc I do want more cuddle time...I know I have school to finish...but I would like more time with this side of family..but if I live there with them..then I miss the family that I live near now...this is an old struggle.....I have two homes...wish they could be closer together...this 550 miles apart gets old....when it comes to travelling...but I am glad I went..I guess with the stress of this trip..it would make sense that I am tempted...but no...I don't want the depression..the dirtiness feeling....so God help me..you have already won....I want that victory...I claim. That victory that I am not controlled by this temptation..