Trials,

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Michaelarc

Active member
Mar 15, 2026
194
121
43
49
Usa
In my living condition I'm around a bunch of criminals. I see people leave and go back to there old ways all the time. Only about 3 guys here 2 convicts, 1 a young man but we are always in are rooms feeding on the word. A few are into a.a. a lot and won't just sit and talk Bible so I'm all over this site for fellowship and failing I guess. I heard a sermon once and the preacher was saying when God takes almost everyone at of your life He wants your devoted attention. Bad company corrupts good morals, and if you perceive someone does not have wisdom depart from them. I'm living this way to preserve the gain of faith I'm building. So ya. A season of loneliness. Yet not alone.
 
In my living condition I'm around a bunch of criminals. I see people leave and go back to there old ways all the time. Only about 3 guys here 2 convicts, 1 a young man but we are always in are rooms feeding on the word. A few are into a.a. a lot and won't just sit and talk Bible so I'm all over this site for fellowship and failing I guess. I heard a sermon once and the preacher was saying when God takes almost everyone at of your life He wants your devoted attention. Bad company corrupts good morals, and if you perceive someone does not have wisdom depart from them. I'm living this way to preserve the gain of faith I'm building. So ya. A season of loneliness. Yet not alone.
Thanks sissy