Tribulation. Dig-in or run to the hills

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AnandaHya

lol that was what i was thinking,

anti christ begins with A.

gee.....think we should tell him?

seriously you do what God commands and it is neither "dig in or run to the hills"

Mark 13
11 But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate[c] what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

Matthew 6:34
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

so again I choose option C with the cookies and the no worries.

P

peterT

1 timothy 2:1-2..."I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness."

we should pray so that we can live peaceful and quiet lives...not plan to be 'tribulation heroes'

What did they do to Jesus and the disciples?.

Luke 23:31For if they do these things in a GREEN tree, what shall be done in the dry?

My you live a peaceful and quiet life.

PS
are the 144000 'tribulation heroes'?

P

peterT

seriously you do what God commands and it is neither "dig in or run to the hills"

Mark 13
11 But when they arrest you and deliver you up, do not worry beforehand, or premeditate[c] what you will speak. But whatever is given you in that hour, speak that; for it is not you who speak, but the Holy Spirit.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.

I have a tendency to think like that too, except for this verse.

Rv12:13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man [child].14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

The best place to be when the tribulation starts is in the will of God

P

peterT

Mark 13

Depending on the situation running to the hills is an option

Jesus said in Matt24 Luke21 and Mark13 when the city is surrounded with armies them which are in Judaea flee into the mountains. This is very good advice to any Christian no matter what City or country you are in when it is surrounded with armies.

It does not mean you are worrying about tomorrow, or fretting about the future