Tried and tested print or Digital.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

phil36

Senior Member
Feb 12, 2009
8,345
2,159
113
United Kingdom
Recently I've been using My Kindle more and more for reading, daily bible study. IO used to find it quite hard to use reference book on an e-reader but I'm starting to get the hang of that. On the other Hand Is till love the feel and experience of reading the good paper book.

So far I'm moving towards using the Digital books for a few reasons :

- No Storage space in residence required (y)
- I can have as many books basically in my pocket as I want or can afford :eek:
- I can take notes directly in the e-reader (no need for pen and pad). That being said I'm not too good at retrieving said notes.(y)(n)
- It's easy to hold in hand - but not quite the same as a good ole paper book (y)(n)
- I can read my bible anywhere without having to lug the paper version around (I have a large print so biggish)(y)

I have to admit it's taking longer to get used to reading bible on e- reader but I can definitely see the benefits.

What are you views? Will traditional paper books disappear over time?