Recently I've been using My Kindle more and more for reading, daily bible study. IO used to find it quite hard to use reference book on an e-reader but I'm starting to get the hang of that. On the other Hand Is till love the feel and experience of reading the good paper book.
So far I'm moving towards using the Digital books for a few reasons :
- No Storage space in residence required
- I can have as many books basically in my pocket as I want or can afford
- I can take notes directly in the e-reader (no need for pen and pad). That being said I'm not too good at retrieving said notes.

- It's easy to hold in hand - but not quite the same as a good ole paper book

- I can read my bible anywhere without having to lug the paper version around (I have a large print so biggish)
I have to admit it's taking longer to get used to reading bible on e- reader but I can definitely see the benefits.
What are you views? Will traditional paper books disappear over time?
So far I'm moving towards using the Digital books for a few reasons :
- No Storage space in residence required
- I can have as many books basically in my pocket as I want or can afford
- I can take notes directly in the e-reader (no need for pen and pad). That being said I'm not too good at retrieving said notes.
- It's easy to hold in hand - but not quite the same as a good ole paper book
- I can read my bible anywhere without having to lug the paper version around (I have a large print so biggish)
I have to admit it's taking longer to get used to reading bible on e- reader but I can definitely see the benefits.
What are you views? Will traditional paper books disappear over time?