Tried And True...

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mistidawn94

Junior Member
May 8, 2013
1
0
1
Bring me a dozen roses and meet me at the riverside. Sing me a thousand choruses of those who are left behind.Wish me a handful of wishes for a love that can be so unreal. For I know this heart has been broken and is so hard to express the way it feels. My life is an endless day of lies. For my whole world has come to a certain demise. Please bring me out of this darkness so that I can play insecurity. I am so shameless with my heart that's got it's purity. Nobody knows where I stand in my mind and in my soul. For I have sinned and repented from every shallow dark and endless toll.
You are what makes me myself. I wish I could come and find you because this life is so unfair having to live it alone. I don't know why I feel the way I do. Sometimes wishing that things could be better are the only way of digging myself out of this endless pit. But maybe sometimes I am in this pit with other people who just try to drag me down. And there are also people who are like an anchor strapped to my waist pulling me down deeper into this pit of insecurity and a low self-worth that I can't even realize who I truly am anymore.
Maybe all of this is just for a season.