well I'm pleased to have you hereIt's far more awesome when solved.
well I'm pleased to have you hereIt's far more awesome when solved.
well I'm pleased to have you herethanks your like a resolving revolving door weeeeeeee
![]()
well mental illness unfortunately is extremely high in the world. I believe even Christians have developed Alzheimer's in there old age. Literally one started walking around everywhere with a huge 10 foot cross on his shoulders.I hope to be...
Mostly people like their destructive mindsets though.
well mental illness unfortunately is extremely high in the world. I believe even Christians have developed Alzheimer's in there old age. Literally one started walking around everywhere with a huge 10 foot cross on his shoulders.
a broken mind is a serious physical condition it doesn't go away over night.It's actually a suggestion of where the person really was psychologically because all the normal impulses act without impedance, if you are really of God then there should be little change because you're not living from stories already.
a broken mind is a serious physical condition it doesn't go away over night.
Such things like emotional scars like trauma in the mind happen, it's like cutting your wrist the scar doesn't go away.
Yes the lord will renew your mind daily has effect here.
But the scar remains.
As the mind is just a small fragile part of the brain.
The brain is useless without it.
All emotions flow through the mind,
This is why we need to renew our minds daily as earthly matter or uncleaned spirits can manipulate emotions.
You can't have the full mind of God because you would be able to hold a trillion thoughts at once if you had the full mind of Christ you wouldn't then go on to develop Alzheimer's in your old age.
theres sanctuary holding on to your heart.Again, hesychasm is a way of detaching from the mind...
It is a way of moving into the heart...
It is the real foundation of religious life...
Much can go wrong with the mind because we like to filter life through it instead of using it as a tool, but giving it more emphasis is not the right solution.
theres sanctuary holding on to your heart.
It's seems you Just want to dismiss this..
You've dismissed quite a lot already.
Just passed it of as trivial without much thought which means your acting on impulse.
Because you assumed this of me or Christians who suffer mental emotional scarsI specifically mentioned Galatians 4:6 which says the spirit of the Son must be in our hearts...
I have also provided Hesychasm as a means of entering into the heart...
Why do conclude from this that my sanctuary isn't the heart?
Because you assumed this of me or Christians who suffer mental emotional scars
Indeed, even 2 Corinthians 3:1-18 talks about how Jesus' covenant is written on human hearts...
It is not a mental endeavor.
You advise that we should circumvent logic to arrive at such the state that you currently abide. Yet, the Logos is the foundation of all logic. Just because the world doesn't understand it proves nothing other than illustrating its insanity. And you've only promoted the adoption of unsound thinking.
Where did I suggest circumventing logic?
Dont turn it around on me,. You refuse to see your error using your logic to paint a picture.Where did I suggest circumventing logic?
Why are you even directing this at me?
You seem to be making stuff up in your head and then pretending I'm the result.
Look more directly at what I'm saying, if logic couldn't help then speaking as such is foolish.
Your declaration that Jesus' covenant written on human hearts and claim it no mental endeavor is suggesting it does not involve any sort of mental faculties be involved.
Dont turn it around on me,. You refuse to see your error using your logic to paint a picture.
Your acting on impulse..
Where going nowhere you post scripture about matters of the heart yet you refuse to see your errors of matter of the heart.
ok well you should also be using your mind toI am not acting on impulse.
You are now saying I'm using logic, but I'm against it?
I am moving from the heart.