Trinity verses

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pottersclay

Only in the English Language. In the Hebrew Language, Elohim, when referring to the Most High God is always [[SINGULAR]] in meaning.

I tend to look at it this way...

I am theoretically reading the Ancient Hebrew Text about their God.

That means, I must use their meaning if I want to truly understand what they are writing about.

My English translation only messes up the truth in context. To properly understand I must read the Old Testament like the Hebrew People would have believed it.
Thank you for this saint will look into it further...always nice to be corrected if need be.🤔🤔

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Jesus Yeshua is quoted as saying"Eli, Eli why hast thou forsaken me,."

El is singular, and the soffix "i" makes it the first person possessive.. He called on the Singualar.

When I read the Books of the Old Testament in the original I see El many times in the singular.. Again it stems from how many peoples called their gods mighty ones, or el.

El, singular, Elohim pluralt. Elhom said, come let us make man in our image.......... A wonderful meditation,