I beg to differ. The three Gods creed is repeated every Sunday, the first day of the week, in most churches worldwide which makes it a very strong brainwashing procedure on a weekly basis, originated by the RCC.The idea of three separate Gods (supposedly) is not the usual teaching.
Scripture does indeed reveal Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
In the end what matters is how Scripture reveals God and the Divine Personalities.
I do agree that the Scripture reveals the Father, Son and Holy Spirit but it does not reveal that the Son is now a God. I agree He was God before He became man, Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit on the earth was also not there until Jesus has been resurrected and went to sit on God's right hand side as the High Priest (as man). If there were three Gods, then surely then should be three thrones as well on the new earth. Why the discrepancy? I believe that Jesus received His omnipotency back when He took His place on the right hand side of God as the Scripture teaches us that Jesus is being taught by His Father and the Holy Spirit on the earth is being given the information from Jesus Christ. There is a definite ranking order. The Holy Spirit (Jesus in Spirit form) on this earth, Jesus said - where two or more gather in My Name, I will be there, will have no more place on the new earth as He will then be with the saved and His Father, ie the two thrones. That is the only logical explanation there is for this whole setup.