Trip to a culture of Godly people

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

student

Jul 20, 2010
I went south to Amish country where I acted as an attendant for a disabled member of our party. We rode the train...5-7 hours late, we missed our conneccting train and had to wait in line in Chicago for room vouchers...3 more hours. I was up 24 hours by the time the bus loaded and so very tired. Very discouraged we tried to find a rental for the last leg of the journey. one or two phone calls away from packing up and going home, a rental service called ME!!!! "Would you like a mini-van?" She recalled we had a disabled member in our party. I jumped on the blessing knowing full well, it was God, not I that did most of that. The eldest member, our reason for the trip, had a glorious week....as did I.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good of you to share with us about this trip. God works in amazing ways, and it’s great to see His intervention and mercies in our lives. All glory to Him. Blessings to you and yours!