Jon the thing you are missing is not a wife, and the reason you feel so alone is because you are missing who god really is. You are missing his love inside you, you need to find who is really is. He is a loving and caring father and is very patient.
"Yet in the same way these men, also by dreaming, defile the flesh, and reject authority, and revile [SUP][c][/SUP]angelic majesties." Jude 1:8
"behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream, saying, “Joseph, son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary as your wife" Mathew 1:19
"Now when they had gone, behold, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and said, “Get up! Take the Child and His mother and flee to Egypt.." Mathew 2:13
im not fussed mate we are all sinners i did ask for forgiveness and to bind anythin and break any agreements/deals/etc and usualy when i do hit something on the head i get goose bumps but didnt get any this time. still cant hurt i love the smell of spiritual warfare in the morning!![]()
I was not attacking you in any personal way. Just pointing out the fallacy in your argument.
Now I find it interesting that you post your opinions but demand scriptural proof from me. There is no scripture that says demons can manipulate dreams. Yet there is one scripture that does say we can sin in our dreams.
If I have a dream where I blaspheme God, how is that not sin? Jesus said we can sin with just our thoughts and this is clearly the case. Are not our dreams just an extension of our thoughts turned into pictures?
Now think about this, we do see in scripture that angels can clearly communicate to us in our dreams. (see scriptures below for proof of this) Now if Angels can communicate to us in our dreams why can't fallen angels also do the same? In Fact, demons or fallen angels do communicate and give visions and dreams to psychics and others in the occult realm, all of the time.
Also:
Awesome. Thank you. That's a good response. Like most verses, your reference to Jude 1:8 can't stand alone tho. Verses 4-7 talk about people and spirits that make a conscious decision, then 8 starts off with "in the same way..." which leads me to think this is not a sleeping dream that's being described, but more the dreams in man's conscious heart (daydreams). But I won't put that in stone until I get a chance to look a little deeper at the original language. But either way it's a good reference, thanks.
We do both agree that angels, good and fallen, can influence and communicate in dreams.
"...then, it is clear, one cannot sin in a dream given by God, because God does not sin not tempt; and one cannot sin in a dream which is not real, since if there is no real action or choice, there is no sin."
Kenisyes
Amen brother. We are all sinners and kicking in satan's teeth in is an exquisite pleasure and a personal hobby of mine.
I am not claiming the Bible proves you cannot sin in a dream. I quoted the best Scripture I could find to support the position. You are right in your objections. I do not believe a person can sin deliberately in a dream, but a dream may be an indication of something else inside you falling short of God's plan for your life. (That is the root word of the Greek for sin - "Hamartia" or falling short.) As you know, both definitions of sin are used in the bible. A person who is visited by an incubus (funny you did not mention succubus) clearly is in need of some assistance from the Kingdom of God. unless they called the inucbus, so they could enjoy the encounter (yes, people do it) it is not deliberate sin. We treat the two differently; one requires healing, the other repentance.So you are claiming no one can sin in a dream based on the bible being silent on this matter? So if I am committing adultery or murder in a dream, it's ok? ..No need to repent because it is not real? Like when one might fantasize about murdering a co-worker, it's OK, cuz it's not real?
Well, the bible is silent on pornography, so porn is OK using that logic, right? Or can we assume that dreams come from our inner desires and our desires can at times be very sinful? So if I am committing adultery or worse in a dream I am still undefiled and there is no reason to repent?
Well, then those people who seeking help with satanic dreams or plagued with spirit husband dreams (incubus) we can all just tell them it is no big deal...its not sin. Just enjoy it? Or when a child has nightly nightmares because her mom hung a dream catcher above her bed, we can just say it is not real?
Kenisyes, is that really your position on this matter?
I am not claiming the Bible proves you cannot sin in a dream. I quoted the best Scripture I could find to support the position. You are right in your objections. I do not believe a person can sin deliberately in a dream, but a dream may be an indication of something else inside you falling short of God's plan for your life. (That is the root word of the Greek for sin - "Hamartia" or falling short.) As you know, both definitions of sin are used in the bible. A person who is visited by an incubus (funny you did not mention succubus) clearly is in need of some assistance from the Kingdom of God. unless they called the inucbus, so they could enjoy the encounter (yes, people do it) it is not deliberate sin. We treat the two differently; one requires healing, the other repentance.
I wrote this to danschance. Let me try to get you updated. There are four kinds of sin. See Ps. 51 for a little study. They are all ways we "fall short". God wishes to heal them all, and Jesus leads us to healing in all. The steps in healing are not all the same. We may need to be made aware, we may need prayers of the saints, we may need to change our attitudes, we may need to work on behavior, etc.thats interesting i didnt know sin meant falling short. wish i knew greek. define incubus and sucubus?