The resemblance is shocking.... how did you find you me?
The resemblance is shocking.... how did you find you me?
The resemblance is shocking.... how did you find you me?
Well you gotta admit I am one Good looking troll huh? that's right everyone, be jealous of my dashing Good looks and crazy hair be very jealousIt wasn't too difficult. Just typed "Blain sleepy troll" in the search engine and BAM! there you were.
Actually, I just typed sleepy troll...the other story sounded better, though. *hangs head in shame

Oh you didn't know? the whole reason of my being is to cause chaos, I thought you would've figured that out by now. and yes I am insane, I am posting from the institute right now my nurse keeps trying to make me take my medicine but i'm not having any of that I have a reputation to keep here in ccDude. Sometimes...I mean, sometimes...you say something innocently and BAM! chaos. Not in this thread but, since I actually feel safe in the troll thread, I figured, eh, I'll say it here.
Chaos. Some posters just bleed insanity, you know? Eep.
Now, back to our regularly scheduled conversation and this!
View attachment 61151
The men in white coats always smell of chemicals, and they bait me by offering me my insulin that I need for my diabetes. Fools, I already snuck 90 of those things their feeble minds are no match for meI managed to evade the men in the white coats again...but they are being a bit more clever. This time, they baited the trap with a Hershey's bar and a Margaret Weis/Tracy Hickman book. So very close.
If I were any type of artist at all, I would so draw a picture of said trap and post it.Yes, yes I would.
I look like a troll doll in the morning sometimes.![]()
I don't like Gremlins, either, but Gizmo is sooooooo cute.
I never found him cute, I found him scary. Like something I would see in my nightmares like barney or the Telletubbies. Tell me this is not Horrifying!I don't like Gremlins, either, but Gizmo is sooooooo cute.
View attachment 61193
And I know this won't surprise some of you (ahem) but I have a stuffed Gizmo doll, too.![]()
I nevchie, I found him scary. Like something I would see in my nightmares like barney or the Telletubbies. Tell me this is not Horrifying!
( Shudder) Evil.. Pure Evil.....![]()
I understand the things mom's will do for their kid's but watching the Teletubbies? I am sorry but you take it to far( sticks out his tongue mockingly)I hated that movie.....it creeped me out...and as far as teletubbies....my youngest son loved them....it was pure torture to watch it with him..lol
The things moms do for their kids....