Troops in Syria

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Should we pull troops from Syria?

• Total voters

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Should the US withdraw troops from Syria? And leave their Allies with no support?

I personally believe it is a mistake and will be like any other time in history. When we leave, a new and more dangerous terrorist organization moves back in. Then we are eventually forced back in with more casualties.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Turkey is claiming to have killed more than 100 Kurdish fighters in Northeast Syria, and reports of civilian casualties continue to surface. The streets of some towns on the Turkish-Syrian border are chaotic as people continue to flee indiscriminate shelling from Turkish forces. Estimates already suggest that more than 60,000 people displaced in Northeast Syria within the last 24 hours. All of this is just days after President Trump gave the order for U.S. troops to withdraw from the immediate area.

https://www.frc.org/get.cfm?i=WA19J22&f=WU19J08

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
out ' allies' the kurds are threating to release isis prisoners they have back into the population.

just search " kruds isis ', and see how the isis guys " escaped".

so, beware of who the media ( lairs ) tell you our " allies" are.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
out ' allies' the kurds are threating to release isis prisoners they have back into the population.

just search " kruds isis ', and see how the isis guys " escaped".

so, beware of who the media ( lairs ) tell you our " allies" are.
Allies aside I still think it would be a mistake. This is how ISIS came to be when Obama tried to pull us out.

Or giving more influence from Russia or China in those regions. My philosophy is better to keep the war over there and not wait until it creeps back over your border like a 9/11.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Allies aside I still think it would be a mistake. This is how ISIS came to be when Obama tried to pull us out.

Or giving more influence from Russia or China in those regions. My philosophy is better to keep the war over there and not wait until it creeps back over your border like a 9/11.
isis came about when Obama over through Libya and allowed the arab spring, and pulled out of Iraq , .

I mean, when you blow up a region . there is going to be a bad result.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
isis came about when Obama over through Libya and allowed the arab spring, and pulled out of Iraq , .

I mean, when you blow up a region . there is going to be a bad result.
So are you for staying or retreating from Syria and why?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
So are you for staying or retreating from Syria and why?
We should get completely away from the middle east. Our only real ally there is Israel. They have been at each others throats ever since Abraham and Sarah. We're not going to change that. Genesis 16:11-12 11The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. 12He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
We should get completely away from the middle east. Our only real ally there is Israel. They have been at each others throats ever since Abraham and Sarah. We're not going to change that. Genesis 16:11-12 11The angel of the LORD also said to her: "You are now pregnant and you will give birth to a son. You shall name him Ishmael, for the LORD has heard of your misery. 12He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."
We may not change that but every time we leave or try to pull out it becomes very hostile and begins to affect us on the homefront. Especially with them increasingly trying to build nuclear weapons. Their ideology forces others to keep a foot on the throat or else they are like a wild consuming fire. And it is always a good strategy not to make enemies. If the Kurds enemy is our enemy and if the Kurds are willing to work with us then for now it is good to have people in the land, that knows the land, knows the people, and has access to different sources of intelligence. Allies come in handy like the Soviet Union was in WW2. We dont got to like them but atleast they are not shooting back.

Trying to keep the place from blowing up also helps Israel. I just see what happens anytime the United Nations pull out we see evil just blow up and flood out into all regions of the world.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Trying to keep the place from blowing up also helps Israel. I just see what happens anytime the United Nations pull out we see evil just blow up and flood out into all regions of the world.
That's prophecy to. From the Chaldeans through Iraq (Babylon) all of Mesopotamia, Turkey, Syria and Israel all on the nations and troops of the world will gather. The remnants if the descendants of Abraham that flee will survive. The rest will be destroyed. The smoke will be so thick it will blot out the Sun, moon & stars. It's in Isaiah, ch 13 and rev 6 & 17. The wine is petroleum I think. If it's in the bible it has to happen. God is not a liar and the Bible is not a lie.

FLEE!

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.

Furthermore, through the blood of Christ and the faith in him and his reserection. We have become adopted to the lineage and heritage of Abraham and it is sealed by circumcision of the heart by the Holy Spirit!

S

Susanna

The president should not be pulling troops out the region. That is handing over the initiative to Russia, Iran and NATO’s sick man, Turkey.

Why would anyone do a thing like that?

Is it strategically a wise thing to do?

The result may very well be that pressure is mounting on Israel because our arch enemies are coming to the party. Then Iran will gain power and be able to not only put pressure on Israel, but also on our Arabic allies and partners.

Why would an American President take that risk?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
The president should not be pulling troops out the region. That is handing over the initiative to Russia, Iran and NATO’s sick man, Turkey.

Why would anyone do a thing like that?

Is it strategically a wise thing to do?

The result may very well be that pressure is mounting on Israel because our arch enemies are coming to the party. Then Iran will gain power and be able to not only put pressure on Israel, but also on our Arabic allies and partners.

Why would an American President take that risk?
Well I think that all nations involved on all sides will be destroyed. I think the end is not far off and Israel will be destroyed too.
When the Armies of all nations assemble around Jerusalem and Judea, Flee.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
When the Beast assumes the throne of God in Israel and demands to be worshiped. The end time is at . All nations on all sides will be destroyed. Their will be no right side. Oil has ane political parties replaced statues and false religions of idolatry.. The great prostitute that ride on the back of the beast is whichever nation helps the beast assume his role in Jerusalem. The only winners will come with Jesus. When he returns with the angels and saints.

RTL

Oct 12, 2019
I agree with you, Roughsoul. I do sincerely it was a horrible and foolish mistake to pull out of Syria. We betrayed our Kurdish allies, Turkey will completely slaughter them. The job is nor was even close to being finished. Now that the Kurds have to defend themselves against the Turks, they have to neglect their IS prisoners. I unfortunately believe that ISIS will make a full comeback, stronger and more powerful than ever.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
We can't side with OPEC and Israel both. Anybody whos played Baccarat knows they can't bet on Player and Banker at the same time which ever side wins the gambler looses more than they win.

Trumps not smart enough to be the antichrist or the beast but he could represent the great prostitute. We can ask @dcontroversal how far in debt the Federal Reserve bank is to the Vatican, Freemasons and the Rothschilds banks..

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
That's prophecy to. From the Chaldeans through Iraq (Babylon) all of Mesopotamia, Turkey, Syria and Israel all on the nations and troops of the world will gather. The remnants if the descendants of Abraham that flee will survive. The rest will be destroyed. The smoke will be so thick it will blot out the Sun, moon & stars. It's in Isaiah, ch 13 and rev 6 & 17. The wine is petroleum I think. If it's in the bible it has to happen. God is not a liar and the Bible is not a lie.

FLEE!
Why flee if that is where the prophecy will take place? Just because of prophecies doesn't mean we should quit combating evil. Or am I understanding you wrong?

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Why flee if that is where the prophecy will take place? Just because of prophecies doesn't mean we should quit combating evil. Or am I understanding you wrong?
Because that is what the bible says to do. Because in this case God will destroy all sides and everybody involved. There are no good guys. Isiah, Matthew and revelations all say when we seen Jerusalem surrounded flee because God will destroy all sides including Jerusalem. The Beast will rule from Jerusalem and the great prostitute will be his ally. The nations from the world will surround and attack but because of their adulteries There will be no winners. If pleasing God is not the first order of national business they have committed idolatry and adultery against the Lord. Remember Samuel anointed Saul to be king to punish not reward Israel he never wanted his people to have a human ruler.

When the majority stopped worshiping him daily he allowed his nation to be taken over by thugs and thieves. His people to be taken hostage and under bondage over and over and over... Now the gentiles born again and circumcised of the heart, have the inheritance once promised to the Israelites. But the so called Christian nations that have fallen away from loving God more than anything else are now lovers of money, gold oil stone and other commodities less precious than Jesus They all will burn. except for those who flee.

Do you think he will be less harsh onto the gentile nations that have turned there back on him. We are not there to promote the gospel. We are there to promote greed. It sounds like justification for judgement me. Remember the Lord dosn't need to adopt "The enemy of my enemy is my friend philosophy. He has all the power to destroy them all. When the saints go marching in with the Lord and the angels. It won't be because He needs our help. It will be our reward. America made a deal with the Devil when we didn't stand against OPEC and Israel isn't innocent either.

calibob

Sinner saved by grace
May 29, 2018
Anaheim, Cali.
Galatians 4:23-26 23His son by the slave woman was born according to the flesh, but his son by the free woman was born as the result of a divine promise. 24These things are being taken figuratively: The women represent two covenants. One covenant is from Mount Sinai and bears children who are to be slaves: This is Hagar. 25Now Hagar stands for Mount Sinai in Arabia and corresponds to the present city of Jerusalem, because she is in slavery with her children. 26But the Jerusalem that is above is free, and she is our mother. (New International Version)

The decendants of Hagar are the Arabs.

Roughsoul1991

Sep 17, 2016
Because that is what the bible says to do. Because in this case God will destroy all sides and everybody involved. There are no good guys. Isiah, Matthew and revelations all say when we seen Jerusalem surrounded flee because God will destroy all sides including Jerusalem. The Beast will rule from Jerusalem and the great prostitute will be his ally. The nations from the world will surround and attack but because of their adulteries There will be no winners. If pleasing God is not the first order of national business they have committed idolatry and adultery against the Lord. Remember Samuel anointed Saul to be king to punish not reward Israel he never wanted his people to have a human ruler.

When the majority stopped worshiping him daily he allowed his nation to be taken over by thugs and thieves. His people to be taken hostage and under bondage over and over and over... Now the gentiles born again and circumcised of the heart, have the inheritance once promised to the Israelites. But the so called Christian nations that have fallen away from loving God more than anything else are now lovers of money, gold oil stone and other commodities less precious than Jesus They all will burn. except for those who flee.

Do you think he will be less harsh onto the gentile nations that have turned there back on him. We are not there to promote the gospel. We are there to promote greed. It sounds like justification for judgement me. Remember the Lord dosn't need to adopt "The enemy of my enemy is my friend philosophy. He has all the power to destroy them all. When the saints go marching in with the Lord and the angels. It won't be because He needs our help. It will be our reward. America made a deal with the Devil when we didn't stand against OPEC and Israel isn't innocent either.
So your tactic is to flee and give all control to the Islamic reign and foreign powers like Russia and China? Prophecy will happen regardless with what we do. We cant force it or prevent it to happen. History will decide if this choice was right or wrong.

Billyd

May 8, 2014
What will we accomplish by leaving Americans on the ground in Syria? Will it stop Turkey?