Troubles with sins

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

annabelle2-2

Hello all,

I am a new to the christian world. I really don't know how to put it.

I know its a sin to have had sex before marriage, but what if its rape? even by your own relative?
He says its not sinful that he is just teaching me how to be obedient for when i get married. I have no other close family, and don't know where to go.

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Incest is a nogo..rape is the sin of the rapist..the victim is not at fault..
Im sorry to ask such a weird question but is it rape?
If it is then he is sinning horribly and God will surly cast him to hell for it if he doesnt stop and repent.
You have to call the police and get a doctor to check you out. Your waay too young for sex. Waaay too young

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
Alone bodily your too young...thats so sick

E

eternally-gratefull

you need to call the police, and get protection, That man is evil, If your husband or future husband knew you were doing this, HE WOULD GO NUTS!!

G00WZ

May 16, 2014
Hello all,

I know its a sin to have had sex before marriage, but what if its rape? even by your own relative?
He says its not sinful that he is just teaching me how to be obedient for when i get married. I have no other close family, and don't know where to go.
If this is happening to you, you need to tell a teacher or someone. Molestation is not a learning experience, what he is doing is a sin.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The age of consent in Canada is 16. Sex with a minor is rape.
The rapist needs to be reported for his perverse criminal behaviour.
Go to the police!

Aug 16, 2016
A person can be taught to be obedient in marriage with out any sexual relations to be used an example. There are many mothers who teach & give their daughters marriage advice. The excuse that person gave is a lie & sounds like they said it cope with what they did. I'm sorry if that has happened to you or anyone you know.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Dial 911 forthwith.

U

Ugly

If you are the victim of rape you are NOT sinning. It does not matter who that person is. It does not matter what reason the give. If you are being forced or coerced into sexual behaviors it is not your fault.
Another person (whether your age or older) is never expected to 'teach' you marital obedience through forced sex. Obedience is a willing behavior reserved for the respectable, loving man you one day choose to marry. Not something you blindly do or are trained to do.

Call the police or go to a teacher/pastor/leader that you trust and they will make sure to put an end to this situation. And if they don't, then find one who will. This man is breaking the law and sinning against God

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
Not jail....a bullet.. omg i cant believe this..thay poor girl thats just killing me
They carry out procedures perfect for that man in the vet office.

T

Tinuviel

Hello all,

Annebelle, they're right. What this man is doing to you is his sin. It is dangerous for both you and him. You need to get out of this situation NOW. Please contact the police, or a pastor or teacher that you know and trust. You need to get out of this situation. He is NOT teaching you to be obedient when you are married, God has naturally put that into your heart and you do not need this man's abuse to "help". In the long run, this will hurt you far worse than you know.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Not jail....a bullet.. omg i cant believe this..thay poor girl thats just killing me
Demi,
You have been a good friend, and I hope this doesn't creep anyone out. I am a Christian, but there are people on this earth I could look in the eye and choke the life from them and sleep like a baby afterwards. Some people are just animals and like some animals, they need killing.
You have no idea how much I agree with you about this guy needing a bullet.

Annabelle,
This persons abuse ain't your sin. Call the police. "Marriage obedience " is some made up crap he is using to manipulate you. Call the police. I can promise you that Canada has laws against this.

Jan 3, 2017
Annabelle just want you to know there are people you can contact to help you and what your family member is doing is messed up. The Lord does not want this for you and this can lead to a lot of confusion and complications in your life, however Jesus Christ is the great healer and he can deliver you completely. I know how this can affect a family because it's happened to my own sisters. If you need someone to talk to I am from Canada and I know good Christians in most provinces who can help. Your welcome to call or txt me as well. My email is [email protected]. Ph # 306-370-4686. God loves you very much Child ??????

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You shouldn't have publicly given out your personal info on here for millions of people to see. Your info is searchable on any search engine.. Hope you don't get any obscene phone calls or emails.. :/

Not to mention, a full grown man telling a 13 year old girl to call or email him, kinda raises red flags here..

T

Tinuviel

Demi,
You have been a good friend, and I hope this doesn't creep anyone out. I am a Christian, but there are people on this earth I could look in the eye and choke the life from them and sleep like a baby afterwards. Some people are just animals and like some animals, they need killing.
You have no idea how much I agree with you about this guy needing a bullet.

Annabelle,
This persons abuse ain't your sin. Call the police. "Marriage obedience " is some made up crap he is using to manipulate you. Call the police. I can promise you that Canada has laws against this.
I found the sentence, "Choke the life from them and sleep like a baby afterwards" to be mildly disturbing, but I'm just gonna say this...there's a reason God made some sins punishable by death. There is no excuse for this stuff. It makes me sick and do you know what is worse? There is often such a thing as repeat offenders.

EmilyNats

Jul 28, 2016
I found the sentence, "Choke the life from them and sleep like a baby afterwards" to be mildly disturbing,
I've felt that way before, so I was nodding as I read his post. Lol