Romans 8:3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Who has the keys, God or mankind?
So in Christ I am secure, anyone else, or do you have to go out and work hard to prove it? I did not know salvation depended on mankind. If it does the demand is perfection, and so if anyone has sinned just once. no matter if then corrected we are lost and pitied of all people
1 Corinthians 15:22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.
Who has the keys, God or mankind?
So in Christ I am secure, anyone else, or do you have to go out and work hard to prove it? I did not know salvation depended on mankind. If it does the demand is perfection, and so if anyone has sinned just once. no matter if then corrected we are lost and pitied of all people
Last edited: