True confessions

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blueberry1988

Banned
Sep 10, 2014
0
0
0
For the first time in my life, I stand here for a true confession of my mistakes made in life. I come from a middle class family where every penny is precious and each unjustified expense made is answerable. I maintained this as much as I could until everything was fine. My dad had no medical coverage which appeared as a curse in our lives. He had a prolonged illness treatment of which compelled us to borrow money from friends, relatives, private money-lenders, banks- all possible sources for last 12 years.Family income is x and expenditure is 4x- situation had just been worsen, our lives started becoming miserable, weird and critical. Being a resident of "civilised" society I have had to maintain everything, though my pockets are null (or sometimes consist of "loaned" fund). I become more & more frustrated and distressed, started drinking in alternate days, increased smoking and on and on.............
My dad died but our sufferings and fate continued. I understood slow poisoning myself wouldn't help me get rid of this, also I don't want to get die any of my family member for myself. YES, I did commit mistake and I feel guit for this... at least 10% of our total borrowings happened for my foolish efforts to overcome frustrations. I truly apologise to the allmighty
If any kind hearted fella helps me out in reapying my entire borrowings, I shall remain forever grateful to that angel, who shall remain no one but GOD for rest of my life. My present age is 39 and total borrowing USD 8000 (INR 4 lacs). If anyone dares to forgive me & donate the amount kindly mail me at [email protected] for bank account details.