True God and screen God

  • Thread starter Thread starter christianwoman90
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

christianwoman90

Guest
Sometimes I think the God people talk about is not the same God,who created earth, heaven and seas. It sounds like it is another God, with absolutely nothing in common with the true creator God except the letter the capital " G". Though there's ...an infinity for me to know about God, I am now able to discern the fake God from the true God. There was a time in my life when I was blind , had forgotten who God really is, in parallel to what love and life is. There was a confusion in my head, and God was starting to transform into chaos and right became wrong wrong became right. When about to finaly assimilate a chaotic God as the ultimate truth. Chaos happened in my life.A force, was taking advantage that I did not know God anymore, in order to insert all sorts of falseness about God in my notion of Him. Because of evils as the existence of hell, and the deprotection of innocents, say also because of all injustice there is...it is supposed the ruler of this world is probably an uncaring, God(which goes against the scriptures). Then when worse events follow in someone's life or are witnessed itt is supposed God is the impersonation of chaos (SATAN), and maybe God and the devil is the same thing(the devil being the evil side of God and Jesus the good side, yes this is blindness, a complete disbelief in God, lack of faith in His word). It happened to me in the past , in a progressive manner that went sort of unnoticed though absurd!
However, thank God about last year ,God's truth began to awaken in me. I no longer got deceived, believing God is evil. I re-learned God is righteous, He created righteousness , He is righteousness. Just because there's hell doesn't mean He created it for us. Just because there's evil and bad things that happens or lurking evils seeking one to devour doesn't mean it's His will, His works when evil purposes are fulfilled. Evil will never stop lurking and seeking one to devour, doesn't mean God is evil for allowing it to happen.
Many times I project that God is powerlessly watching certain sufferings without being able to intervene. I project many things in God. Things that don't even come from me. I believe I am not the only one who project human faults on God, just because He can experience similar emotions as us for example, love, anger, joy not necessarily in that order etc. For example, if an individual is suffering and thinks God is glad that that individual is suffering, other individuals people in that individual's personal life experience usually enjoy it when he/she suffers doesn't mean God is enjoying it. That individual simply projected somebodyelse on God.
Like so I and others do...to God. We project our faulty behaviour in God, even behavior of those in our lives. For example it is said human beings unconsciously, unknowlingly project their father on God(probably I have dones this also), or a figure of authority in their life whom they know well.
All remaning wrong notions about God in me are still subconscious projections which I am trying to change. God is not a screen where I can project whatever on, I know, but I might do it still. For example when God doesn't hear me I believe he forgotten about me, because that is something ONLY HUMANS do. However I should memorize the fact that there are no human faults, pff no faults at all in God. He is perfect.
Here is a quick prayer on this. "Dear God, I know I do not even deserve to pray to You. But even so I do. And ask, please remove all wrong notions and projections I still have about You.Please never let it happen again to me a situation in which I have a wrong notion of You, myself and others .Please guide me in your truth, the way and life. Amen."