True Grace

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pablocito

Correct, God Himself Established it ETERNALLY Onto me. Amen!
I cannot again comment on your eternal destiny.

But if you understand the ways of God, He is sovereign over all and determines the eternal destiny of all including the righteous and the unrighteous, including Satan.

L

Locoponydirtman

Sorry I am not into tit for tat.
That is a childish game and God did not call me to play any games.

Hope you find what you are searching for on this site.
No that is the way conversations work. Its childish to expect to ask questions and not ever have to answer any. Actually it down right disrespectful.

P

pablocito

No that is the way conversations work. Its childish to expect to ask questions and not ever have to answer any. Actually it down right disrespectful.
At the bottom of your post you have a very telling statement faded out which says:

I could be wrong, I have been before.

In this instance you are definitely wrong.
God is no respecter of persons.

1Pe_1:17 And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

When we start having respect for men, then we will lose respect for God.

God is our Father and the bible says - Be ye perfect as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Since you are a somewhat reasoning type of person, I can only tell you to be your own man, and to stop listening to the garble that is floating around on the earth's surface. It is the Devil's trap.

The bible's words are the words of life and you should strive to possess them and make them yours.

This will be my last message to you for I sense that you are a person that likes to win even when you are wrong and thus you will probably introduce lies and confusion into your conversation.

Again I am not your Father, for your Father is the one above (in heaven) and you should seek him to lead you in the path that you should go.

sunnyblues

Feb 13, 2012
Thank You Heavenly Father for your love and grace .

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
"For the (True) grace of GOD that bringeth Salvation hath appeared unto all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world; Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Savior Jesus Christ; Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from All iniquity, and Purify unto Himself a peculiar people, Zealous for good works.

These things speak and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee." Titus 2:11-!5
that’s it exactly v this distortion

“For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.”
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:4‬ ‭

The way to find Gods grace that saves and calls us to repentance and teaches us righteousness is to just hear and believe what Jesus taught and said “ if you believe me you will be saved and know the truth and be made free “

Gods grace is the gospel

“Teaching us that denying ungodliness and worldly lusts “

“I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭13:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness: all these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭7:21-23‬ ‭

“She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; and ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

‭‭John‬ ‭8:11-12, 31-32KJV‬‬

Jesus teaches many things about resisting and denying the worldly lusts we face every day in the world and many things about how to live upright lives before God

“we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;”

just one central example of the many things he teaches believers to do while we live in the world

“But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful. Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven: give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall be given into your bosom.

For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭6:35-38‬ ‭KJV‬‬

and he teaches us that he will return some unknown day and to live upright until he does

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great GOD and our Savior Jesus Christ;”

what I mean is this is when the grace of God that saves and teaches all that began to appear to mankind

“Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭1:14-15‬ ‭KJV‬‬

And this is where it can always be found

“And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:14‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Its salvation for anyone that hears and believes

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-

Paul like all the apostles when he talks of “the gospel of grace “ is merely referring to the gospel of our lord that saves and teaches and rebukes and corrects and assures and comforts and edifies believers who are the children of God

This is where we find the true grace of God and we just hold on and believe , persevere learn hear as we are his disciples ( Christians) grow in follow and be saved we do this because we believe in him

“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, full of grace and truth. And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.”
‭‭John‬ ‭1:12-14, 16-18‬ ‭

gods grace is as simple as any believer in him doing this just truly hearing this call is where grace is found and if we do this God will save our souls because we believe

All things are delivered unto me of my Father: and no man knoweth the Son, but the Father; neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal him.

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭11:27-30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

That’s Gods grace that has now appeared to all men because it is now preached and freely offered to all men

“And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved;

but he that believeth not shall be damned.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:15-

“and said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

and that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

And ye are witnesses of these things.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭24:46-48‬ ‭KJV‬‬

repentance and remission of sins is what faith and grace are made of