True or False - "Another Jesus"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
it says SHE Will be burned

not countries not sure how you came up with this..
The churches will burn up, also the false religeous which are scattered throughout all these countries. It`ll do a lot of fire damage everywhere if your opinion is correct. When these people get burned alive by God whatever is around them will burn to. Intense heat!

E

eternally-gratefull

The churches will burn up, also the false religeous which are scattered throughout all these countries. It`ll do a lot of fire damage everywhere if your opinion is correct. When these people get burned alive by God whatever is around them will burn to. Intense heat!
All i know is mother harlot will be burned, and the people will look at her burn, and mourn for her, so this to me is not a worldwide, but a local event.

Many people believe it is rome, if this is true, imagine the vatican that Sits on the mountains of rome being utterly destroyed, and along with her everything that she stands for,

Whatever religion it is, her high place will be destroyed and the world will take notice.
I do not believe every church has to be destroyed, just the mother itself,

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
All i know is mother harlot will be burned, and the people will look at her burn, and mourn for her, so this to me is not a worldwide, but a local event.

Many people believe it is rome, if this is true, imagine the vatican that Sits on the mountains of rome being utterly destroyed, and along with her everything that she stands for,

Whatever religion it is, her high place will be destroyed and the world will take notice.
I do not believe every church has to be destroyed, just the mother itself,
A local event would only fulfill part of the passage. The passage below indicates that destruction of the woman wrecks the world economy, a large portion of the world`s wealth is destroyed along with her, people involved in world trade are in great distress. Does the Vatican or for that matter any religeous institution create the worlds wealth?

11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:

12 The merchandise of gold, and silver, and precious stones, and of pearls, and fine linen, and purple, and silk, and scarlet, and all thyine wood, and all manner vessels of ivory, and all manner vessels of most precious wood, and of brass, and iron, and marble,

13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

14 And the fruits that thy soul lusted after are departed from thee, and all things which were dainty and goodly are departed from thee, and thou shalt find them no more at all.

15 The merchants of these things, which were made rich by her, shall stand afar off for the fear of her torment, weeping and wailing,

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

E

eternally-gratefull

A local event would only fulfill part of the passage. The passage below indicates that destruction of the woman wrecks the world economy, a large portion of the world`s wealth is destroyed along with her, people involved in world trade are in great distress. Does the Vatican or for that matter any religeous institution create the worlds wealth?

16 And saying, Alas, alas that great city, that was clothed in fine linen, and purple, and scarlet, and decked with gold, and precious stones, and pearls!

17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off,

18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!

19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.
Any more questions?

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
It was never a question. You said post 8 verses and initiate a serious discussion. I did that, and now you are ducking me. That`s fine but once again, don`t expect me to take you seriously. You can`t handel the hard stuff.

E

eternally-gratefull

It was never a question. You said post 8 verses and initiate a serious discussion. I did that, and now you are ducking me. That`s fine but once again, don`t expect me to take you seriously. You can`t handel the hard stuff.
No, i said you now had 8 posts with no actual discussion, ( i even numbered posts in succession so you wouod not be confused] I asked if you were gonna keep it up or actually discuss scripture

See, you can not even discern that :rolleyes:

Then once again, you attack

You said those verses showed it was not just local

I highlighted the words in that passage which showed it was a city i even enlarged the words (like i did here) so you would not miss it

Then asked if you had any more questions concerning that passage.

But as usua.... you know what, i do not think i need to say it anymore, everyone sees

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
No, i said you now had 8 posts with no actual discussion, ( i even numbered posts in succession so you wouod not be confused] I asked if you were gonna keep it up or actually discuss scripture

See, you can not even discern that :rolleyes:

Then once again, you attack

You said those verses showed it was not just local

I highlighted the words in that passage which showed it was a city i even enlarged the words (like i did here) so you would not miss it

Then asked if you had any more questions concerning that passage.

But as usua.... you know what, i do not think i need to say it anymore, everyone sees
You said post 8 scriptures. But yeah you don`t need to say anything you clown. You ran which is good by me.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Hi Rick. I was raised in Sunday church. It took a monumental event in my life to see that Christian Holidays, Christmas, EAster and Sunday all had pagan origins and was Satan's plan to keep us out of the Old Testament and learning about the LORD's Feasts. I spent about 4 years researching how to understand the OT in light of the NT. I learned how to know and understand God's Calendar/a lunar-solar calendar. Jesus fulfilled the Spring Feast and Pentecost PERFECTLY to the "inth degree". So knowing the Fall Feasts are yet to be fulfilled by Christ on His Second Coming, it does the body, soul and mind GOOD to rehearse those dates so that we will not be in darkness and that day come as a thief. What Joy and Peace I have that no man-made traditions can steal from me.
Though they do try again and again sister. God bless you. :)

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
Anyone have any thoughts on the bold portion of the following passage (meaning, in v.20)?

Matthew 24:15-21 [re: the middle of the future tribulation period] -

15 Therefore when you shall see ‘the abomination [singular] of desolation,’ having been spoken of by the prophet Daniel [the "singular" is in Dan12:11], standing in the holy place—the one reading, let him understand— 16 then those in Judea, let them flee to the mountains;
[...]
20 But pray that your flight might not be in winter, nor on a Sabbath. 21 For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, and never shall be.
Well, for one thing the Sabbath doesn't appear abolished there. ;)
I thought verse 15 hearkened back to the Daniel prophecy concerning the siege of Jerusalem. And that rememberance foretelling in Matthew that like unto it in future. When the abominable, those who are enemies of God, seek to overcome His people and His church, as did the ancient Romans when they lay siege against Jerusalem.

Here are other more learned thoughts.
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
The abomination of desolation - This is a Hebrew expression, meaning an abominable or hateful destroyer. The Gentiles were all held in abomination by the Jews, Acts 10:28. The abomination of desolation means the Roman army, and is so explained by Luke 21:20. The Roman army is further called the "abomination" on account of the images of the emperor, and the eagles, carried in front of the legions, and regarded by the Romans with divine honors.
Spoken of by Daniel the prophet - Daniel 9:26-27; Daniel 11:31; Daniel 12:11, see the notes at those passages.

Standing in the holy place - Mark says, standing where it ought not," meaning the same thing. All Jerusalem was esteemed "holy," Matthew 4:5. The meaning of this is, when you see the Roman armies standing in the holy city or encamped around the temple, or the Roman ensigns or standards in the temple. Josephus relates that when the city was taken, the Romans brought their idols into the temple, and placed them over the eastern gate, and sacrificed to them there, "Jewish Wars," b. 6 chapter 6, section 1.

Whoso readeth ... - This seems to be a remark made by the evangelist to direct the attention of the reader particularly to the meaning of the prophecy by Daniel.

RickStudies

Sep 10, 2019
Well, for one thing the Sabbath doesn't appear abolished there. ;)
I thought verse 15 hearkened back to the Daniel prophecy concerning the siege of Jerusalem. And that rememberance foretelling in Matthew that like unto it in future. When the abominable, those who are enemies of God, seek to overcome His people and His church, as did the ancient Romans when they lay siege against Jerusalem.

Here are other more learned thoughts.
Barnes' Notes on the Bible
The abomination of desolation - This is a Hebrew expression, meaning an abominable or hateful destroyer. The Gentiles were all held in abomination by the Jews, Acts 10:28. The abomination of desolation means the Roman army, and is so explained by Luke 21:20. The Roman army is further called the "abomination" on account of the images of the emperor, and the eagles, carried in front of the legions, and regarded by the Romans with divine honors.
Spoken of by Daniel the prophet - Daniel 9:26-27; Daniel 11:31; Daniel 12:11, see the notes at those passages.

Standing in the holy place - Mark says, standing where it ought not," meaning the same thing. All Jerusalem was esteemed "holy," Matthew 4:5. The meaning of this is, when you see the Roman armies standing in the holy city or encamped around the temple, or the Roman ensigns or standards in the temple. Josephus relates that when the city was taken, the Romans brought their idols into the temple, and placed them over the eastern gate, and sacrificed to them there, "Jewish Wars," b. 6 chapter 6, section 1.

Whoso readeth ... - This seems to be a remark made by the evangelist to direct the attention of the reader particularly to the meaning of the prophecy by Daniel.
I wouldn`t call it more learned. The first century events were foreshadow. Real thing can`t happen till near the end of the age.

FollowtheShepherd

Sep 15, 2019
No people are telling you you are not under the law anymore

If your a child of God (as you claim you are) the law has completed its task in your life. It is time for you to move on to what you need to help you grow as that child of God. You can look at the law to learn. But as far as what it can do for you in your daily living? It can do nothing. That was NEVER its purpose

God gave the law KNOWING those who were truely seeking him would see it, and use it as a guide to understand they have sinned and fall short of Gods standard (perfection) to Know God how desperate our situation is (only 1 man can enter the presense of God, and even then ONLY if he is cleansed, if he does one things wrong, he dies the moment he enters (which is why they had to tie a rope to him BEFORE) to Know although he was that far away from us, completely isolated and unapproachable He was also in the center Still in our sight. That he has provided a way (the lamb without blemish, the sacrifice of the innocent for the remmision and redemption of sin, The way to atonement, Which when Christ came "the lamb of God" Israel should have seen, and we should see, he is that Lamb, He is that redeemer, HE is that one who propitiates us, and tears down the barrier between God and man, that the veil is rent in two. and no more separates us, WE NOW can come to the throne room of Grace and receive his gift.

Sadly, the jews never figured that out, and it appears many who themselves Gods people in our churches have yet to figure that out either

Will you? Have you? If so. Why do you wan to go back? Move forward!
Well ppl have been telling me Jesus words are done away post-resurrection also. Not you but 2 others here ahve sdaid that.

About the law, man ppl hate righteous rules huh.

IM free from being a servant to sin, not free from His righteous commands.

John 8:34-36, " 34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. 35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Luke 16:17, ""But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one dot of the Law to become void."

Rev 12: 17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

Rev 14: 12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Of you read the books to the Hebrews in greek language it shows what law/commandments.

The word is clear, Rev 12 and 14. Very clear.

and with that said we all need mercy and must go to Jesus for that mercy 100%. This does not mean we can then be evil, we then are transformed to have a heart that seeks His ways.

I would like to ask you a question.

What is the "mystery of iniquity?"

E

eternally-gratefull

No point in posting more scripture. We can`t get beyond the ones I already gave you. As soon as I exposed a critical flaw in your thinking you ran out on the discussion.
10 posts

2 days and 10 posts of pretty much nothing

Yawn

Ps, you did expose something i agree, just not about me.

E

eternally-gratefull

Well ppl have been telling me Jesus words are done away post-resurrection also. Not you but 2 others here ahve sdaid that.

About the law, man ppl hate righteous rules huh.

IM free from being a servant to sin, not free from His righteous commands.

John 8:34-36, " 34 Jesus answered them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, everyone who practices sin is a slave to sin. 35 The slave does not remain in the house forever; the son remains forever. 36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Luke 16:17, ""But it is easier for heaven and earth to pass away than for one dot of the Law to become void."

Rev 12: 17 Then the dragon became furious with the woman and went off to make war on the rest of her offspring, on those who keep the commandments of God and hold to the testimony of Jesus. And he stood on the sand of the sea.

Rev 14: 12 Here is a call for the endurance of the saints, those who keep the commandments of God and their faith in Jesus.

Of you read the books to the Hebrews in greek language it shows what law/commandments.

The word is clear, Rev 12 and 14. Very clear.

and with that said we all need mercy and must go to Jesus for that mercy 100%. This does not mean we can then be evil, we then are transformed to have a heart that seeks His ways.

I would like to ask you a question.

What is the "mystery of iniquity?"
1. Saying a person is not bound by law is not saying they are endoursing or practicing sin,
2. The purpose of the law was to lead is to christ, paul is not just speaking in symbology or parables, he is telling us that fact, he also called the ten commands the ministry of death written in stone. Again, he did not just say it so we can ignore it,
3. Is it not better to focus on loving and serving others, then focusing on how good or bad you are?

Mystery of the iniquity - you talking about 2 thess? They mystery of lawlessness? speaking of the mystery of the system of the lawless one who comes in the power of satan? The world system?

Grace911

Nov 11, 2018
Great Lyrics describing the mystery of iniquity....Satan and his demons at work throughout all history...starting with Adam and Eve

Lyrics
It's the mystery of Inequity
Said it's the misery of Inequity
Said it's the history of Inequity
When it all
All falls down
Telling you all
It all falls down
Children
Eat your bread
Little children
Eat your bread
'cause it all
All falls down
Telling you all
It all falls down
Yo!
Ya'll can't handle the truth in a courtroom of lies
Perjures the jurors
Witness despised
Crooked lawyers
False Indictments publicized
Its entertainmentthe arraignments
The subpoenas
High profile gladiators in bloodthirsty arenas
Enter the Dragon
Black-robe crooked-balance
Souls bought and sold and paroled for thirty talents
Court reporter catch the surface on the paper
File it in the system not acknowledged by the Maker
Swearing by the bible blatantly blasphemous
Publicly perpetrating that "In God We Trust"
Cross-examined by a master manipulator
The faster intimidator
Receiving the judge's favor
Deceiving sabers doing injury to they neighbors
For status, gratis, apparatus and legal waivers
See the bailiff
Representing security
Holding the word of God soliciting perjury
The prosecution
Political prostitution
The more money you pay.. the further away solution
Legal actors
Babylon's benefactors
Masquerading as the agency for the clients
Hypocritical giants
Morally non-compliant
Orally armed to do bodily harm
Polluted, recruited and suited judicial charm
And the defense isn't making any sense
Faking the confidence of escaping the consequence
That a defendant is depending on the system
Totally void of judgment purposely made to twist em'
Emotional victim blackmailed by the henchmen
Framed by intentions
Inventions whereby they lynch men
Enter the false witness slandering the accused
Planting the seed openly showing he's being used
To discredit, edit, headed for the alleged
Smearing the individual fearing the unsuspected
Expert witness (the paid authority)
Made a priority to deceive the majority
Of disinterested peers
Dodging duty for years
Hating the process
waiting to be returning to their careers
Do we expect the system made for the elect
To possibly judge correct?
Properly serve and protect?
Materially corrupt
Spiritually amuck
Oblivious to the cause
Prosperously bankrupt
Blind leading the blind
Guilty never defined
Filthy as swine
A generation purin it's own mind
Legal extortion
Blown out of proportion
In vein deceit
The truth is obsolete
Only two positions:
Victimizer or Victim
Both end up in destruction trusting this crooked system
Mafia with diplomas keeping us in a coma trying to own a piece
of the "American Corona"
The Revolving Door
Insanity every floor
Skyscraping, paper chasing
What are we working for?
Empty traditions
Reaching social positions
Teaching ambition to support the family superstition?
When the Son of Podition is Commander in Chief
The standard is Thief
Brethren can we candidly speak?
Woe to the men
Trusted in the chariots dem'
Leaning on horses
They run their intellectual sources
Counterfeit wisdom creating the illusion of freedom
Confusion consumes them
Every word they speak it turns them out really white
Internally they absent of light
trapped in the night and bonded to the Cain of the night
Under the curse
Evil men waxing more worse
Faxing the first
Angelic being cast to the earth
It's time for rebirth
Burnin' up the branch and the root
The empty pursuits of every tree bearing the wrong fruit
Turning me ill
Let him who stole, no longer steal
Oh it's real
Surrender for Jehovah is real
How long will you sleep
Troubled by the thoughts that YOU keep
The idols YOU heap
Causing the destruction you reap
Judgment has come
Find it and return to the One
Abandon the flesh
Self-interest: Broadway to death
Pride and the Greed
Hide and subdividing the seed
The knowledge of Good and Evil is what caused us to lie
Caused us to die
Let your emotions be crucified
Renounce all your thoughts
Repent and let your mind be re-taught
You'll find what you soughtwas based on the deception you bought
A perception of naught
Where the majority remains caught
Loving a lie
Not realizing in Adam, all die
Loving a lie
Loving a lie
Loving a lie
It's the mystery of Inequity
Say it's the history of Inequity
Say it's the misery of Inequity
When it all
All falls down
I'm telling you all
It all falls down

Songwriters: LAURYN HILL
© Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC
For non-commercial use only.
Data From: LyricFind
Related music videos

Mar 28, 2016
The woman is unbelief . . no faith alone, as it is written .Another christ as another kind of mediator. . .false gospel . Nothing to do with a location but the manner of spirit

The parable of two cities, one divorced cut off , and the beautiful city as the wife of Christ, as residents of that city named after her founder Christ. Giving meaning without any other meaning applied to her name. . the father named. . . Christian, the eternal bride.

The strange woman would represent the one divorced sent a bill to faithless unconverted Jew. For in one hour is she made desolate.

Many moral parables reveal the spiritual nature as a lying spirit .

Proverbs 2:16To deliver thee from the strange woman, even from the stranger which flattereth with her words;

Proverbs 5:3For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is smoother than oil:

Proverbs 5:20And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Proverbs 6:24To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.

Proverbs 7:5That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.

Proverbs 20:16Take his garment that is surety for a stranger: and take a pledge of him for a strange woman.

Proverbs 23:27For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.

Proverbs 27:13Take his garment that is surety for a stranger, and take a pledge of him for a strange woman.

FollowtheShepherd

Sep 15, 2019
1. Saying a person is not bound by law is not saying they are endoursing or practicing sin,
2. The purpose of the law was to lead is to christ, paul is not just speaking in symbology or parables, he is telling us that fact, he also called the ten commands the ministry of death written in stone. Again, he did not just say it so we can ignore it,
3. Is it not better to focus on loving and serving others, then focusing on how good or bad you are?

Mystery of the iniquity - you talking about 2 thess? They mystery of lawlessness? speaking of the mystery of the system of the lawless one who comes in the power of satan? The world system?
1. Well I dind't say that but I do beleive those led by the spirit will more and more obey His laws:

Ezekiel 36:26-27, " 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.

2. Well Jesus also comments of the purpose of the law:

Matthew 7:12-14, " 12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. 13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."

and John compared it directly to love and says those who don't walk in this manner are liars:

1 John 2:3-7, " 3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. 7 Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard.

James calls it liberty"

James 2:8-12, " 8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well. 9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. 11 For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty.

3. As illustrated above following His way in truth one will be loving the way He did (not perfectly but in that way) How is it that you equate obedience with "focusing on how good or bad you are" I see it as love:

Mat 24:12, "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."

1 John 5:2-3, " 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

John 14:15, "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

Yes the mystery of Iniquity, what do you think it actually is in your view?

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
The Saint Apostle Paul's letter to the church at Ephesus and the Ephesians chapter 4

..."With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace."
The foundation of our Father's law as precious Jesus told us is, Love.
In actions and in communication with one another and others. This then is our evidence that we are in the Holy Spirit covenant with our Creator. Isn't that wonderful? :)

E

eternally-gratefull

1. Well I dind't say that but I do beleive those led by the spirit will more and more obey His laws:

Ezekiel 36:26-27, " 26 And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes and be careful to obey my rules.
I agree, their faith and love grows, by nature then, they will be more obedient.

2. Well Jesus also comments of the purpose of the law:

Matthew 7:12-14, " 12 “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. 13 “Enter by the narrow gate. For the gate is wide and the way is easy that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. 14 For the gate is narrow and the way is hard that leads to life, and those who find it are few."
This is talking about being led to christ, entering the narrow gate, this was the purpose of the law, which i agree, i was led to christ a few decades ago.

and John compared it directly to love and says those who don't walk in this manner are liars:

1 John 2:3-7, " 3 And by this we know that we have come to know him, if we keep his commandments. 4 Whoever says “I know him” but does not keep his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him, 5 but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: 6 whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked. 7 Beloved, I am writing you no new commandment, but an old commandment that you had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word that you have heard.

Amen, if i say i have love, but doe not show fruits of love (which is obedience) i am a liar
James calls it liberty"

James 2:8-12, " 8 If you really fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you are doing well. 9 But if you show partiality, you are committing sin and are convicted by the law as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole law but fails in one point has become accountable for all of it. 11 For he who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do murder, you have become a transgressor of the law. 12 So speak and so act as those who are to be judged under the law of liberty.
The law of liberty is not the law of moses,

Moses has no room for liberty it is absolute, do this or else

3. As illustrated above following His way in truth one will be loving the way He did (not perfectly but in that way) How is it that you equate obedience with "focusing on how good or bad you are" I see it as love:

Mat 24:12, "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of the many will grow cold."

1 John 5:2-3, " 2 By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God and obey his commandments. 3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. And his commandments are not burdensome."

John 14:15, "If you love Me, keep My commandments."

Yes the mystery of Iniquity, what do you think it actually is in your view?
Yes, if we love by nature, we will obey commands

There is a problem, what if i obey commands, because i think i have to, but have no love, and never came to christ, what good is obeying? And is it not dangerous?