True or False - "Another Jesus"?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Whispered

Aug 17, 2019
www.christiancourier.com
^ IOW, Paul is not simply "repeating himself" when he states: "this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality"
I read that as affirming what the Saint Apostle Paul declared in verse 50. I declare to you, brothers and sisters, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable .

Mar 28, 2016
Not even "the dead in Christ" who shall "rise first"?... and what about where Jesus had said, in John 11:25-26, "though he may die YET SHALL HE LIVE" (because, HE said, "I AM the RESURRECTION" in addition to saying also "I AM the LIFE").

I think I know what you are trying to say... but my point would be with regard to "resurrection" (only those who "die" will experience the "bodily/physical resurrection [to stand again on the earth]"). I could also mention the TWO aspects of 1Cor15:51-54 ("this corruptible" is the saints who've DIED; and "this mortality" is those saints still-living at the time referenced [same as 2Cor5:2-4!])

It sounds as though you are taking the Amillennialist-teachings' position... is that close to being accurate?
1 Corinthians 15:53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

"This corruptible" is the mortal body of death. It must put on the immortality, incorruptible