True or False

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
True as it gets.
I am supposed to be part Irish, English, Scottish, and German - and, "get this" - two different Native American tribes. (one from each grandmother family line - Cherokee and Choctaw, I think.)

(what I was told at a young age)

Sep 13, 2018

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Oh how I wish it were... lol it’s false, natural born brunette, I just color my hair to cover my grays and I always go with the red tint 😉
I know what you mean about the grays girl! Lol I’ve naturally let mine out, you probably can see it in my pic, if you’re friends with me though 🤣

Nothing wrong with going grey though! 😊

G

Godsgirl83

Oh how I wish it were... lol it’s false, natural born brunette, I just color my hair to cover my grays and I always go with the red tint 😉
yeah, but red tint looks good on you! You can pull it off....

grays?!? :eek:o_O

What was all that talk about being young...??? :p
Mama hood will QUICKLY do that to ya.......

S

Susanna

I know what you mean about the grays girl! Lol I’ve naturally let mine out, you probably can see it in my pic, if yre friends with me though 🤣

Nothing wrong with going grey though! 😊
I’m going white😬. I have seen a white hair in the mirror...turns out it’s mine😬.

Lol.

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
yeah, but red tint looks good on you! You can pull it off....

Mama hood will QUICKLY do that to ya.......
I MISS my red hair... and that’s what I’m doing when my hair dresser calls me.. getting my red hair back lol.

And yes... momma hood for SURE gives you gray hairs quickly! lol 😂

TheArtist

Dec 29, 2019
www.etsy.com
I MISS my red hair... and that’s what I’m doing when my hair dresser calls me.. getting my red hair back lol.

And yes... momma hood for SURE gives you gray hairs quickly! lol 😂
My Mom would so agree with you there and say she earned these grey hairs. none of those grey hairs came from me I was a good kid :D looks both way coughs lol:ROFL:

She_is_Legendary

May 30, 2019
My Mom would so agree with you there and say she earned these grey hairs. none of those grey hairs came from me I was a good kid :D looks both way coughs lol:ROFL:
Oh I’m SUUUUUURREEEEE you were the perfect little angel 👼🏻 growing up lol 😂

TheArtist

Dec 29, 2019
www.etsy.com
Gonna say true on this... I’ve done that too.

T or F

I’m the shortest one in my whole family.
Yup, your right it's true and I think I will say true to your also :D

True or false

I still have the blanket from when I was a baby and the color is pink