True or False

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
true or false I've never touched a dead person's forehead.

Sep 13, 2018
That's true. And False! It's like a number that has no value ... or better said, no monetary value but still exists! It's rather like a thing which is not tangible but has evidence. No.. That's not exactly right. It's like a number which is not tangible and has no monetary value but still exists and, thus, is valuable for equation. So, true - it is in your imagination, but false - because you said ONLY in your imagination when they can reside elsewhere. Now that I think about it, the answer is ultimately false because you used the word "only'. So - false.

True or false. I actually found a dead person.
Mentally or physically ???

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Ok. I'm kidding. The deal was that I was walking on the road where I live. It's the only paved road around and a kid was on his motorcycle and ... man, he opened it up. That motorcycle was screaming. I even got way off the road just because I could hear him coming.

Not sure what happened but he lost control and passed me and then all I saw was a cloud of dust and smoke. I ran up and only found his motorcycle, wheels spinning. Then his friends who were in a truck not far behind drove up. And the three of us could not find the guy. We looked everywhere. There was no cell service so the two friends went back to call for help and I found that boy some 100 feet or more in the woods. It wasn't even near where I thought he'd end up. It was like he was behind the bike up in the wooded area somehow. It was really strange.

He was lying on his back and not beathing and I turned him over and it was clear he had passed. His head wounds were very severe.

GaryA

Truth, Honesty, Love, Courage
Aug 10, 2019
mywebsite.us
Well, That is'nt the least bit funny but go ahead...
No, it is not funny if he discovered the dead body of someone who hung themselves; however - knowing his style of humor - that very suggestive one-liner was very funny. I cracked up laughing when I read it.

Sep 13, 2018
Ok. I'm kidding. The deal was that I was walking on the road where I live. It's the only paved road around and a kid was on his motorcycle and ... man, he opened it up. That motorcycle was screaming. I even got way off the road just because I could hear him coming.

Not sure what happened but he lost control and passed me and then all I saw was a cloud of dust and smoke. I ran up and only found his motorcycle, wheels spinning. Then his friends who were in a truck not far behind drove up. And the three of us could not find the guy. We looked everywhere. There was no cell service so the two friends went back to call for help and I found that boy some 100 feet or more in the woods. It wasn't even near where I thought he'd end up. It was like he was behind the bike up in the wooded area somehow. It was really strange.

He was lying on his back and not beathing and I turned him over and it was clear he had passed. His head wounds were very severe.

I experienced that twice. Once when I was coming back to my store from an appointment. This girl was sitting on the ground bleeding every where. The guy driving was about 50 yards down the street. he had passed. the second was about 1 month later and Ironically My father and i were on our way to a funeral.
he was found 100 yards from his bike. i was in the process of purchasing a Ducati. I was hesitant because when I shifted into second, It came two foot of the rode. Needless to say, I never bought it..

kinda

Jun 26, 2013
That's true. And False! It's like a number that has no value ... or better said, no monetary value but still exists! It's rather like a thing which is not tangible but has evidence. No.. That's not exactly right. It's like a number which is not tangible and has no monetary value but still exists and, thus, is valuable for equation. So, true - it is in your imagination, but false - because you said ONLY in your imagination when they can reside elsewhere. Now that I think about it, the answer is ultimately false because you used the word "only'. So - false.

True or false. I actually found a dead person.

Nice. Poinsetta and #1Christian was just about to say that also. You took the text right out of their finger tips.

kinda

Jun 26, 2013

What?

Sep 13, 2018
How did we go from true or false to pictures of dead people?

T/f

Is this not depressing???