TRUE WORD OF YHVH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 18, 2011
There are some heated discussions going on about respecting others beliefs and religions, etc.

For those who believe this way, you need to understand something quite clearly.

Does YHVH allow you to choose how you want to believe? Yes, for He won't force you to serve Him.

Does this mean you will enter into Heaven with Him, if you continue to worship other religions? No He won't, His word is clear you will enter into the Lake of Fire forever.

You all need to get it in your heart and in your mind and in your soul, there is ONLY ONE GOD!!!
He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He is the God of all creation and not only demands our upmost loyalty to Him, but deserves it more than we deserve to breathe.

When our lives end, and we stand before ALMIGHTY YHVH, you will stand alone. Not your mom, dad, best friend, false church or religion, not a statue of budha, or black rock of islam or any other bogus and false doctrine will be by your side to defend you for they don't exist. You will be all alone, all by yourself facing the creator of all the heavens and the earth, demanding an accountability from you as to why you rejected His one and only Son.
He's going to demand, why, even after others told you what the truth was, you continued to make it ok to serve other gods, who have never even existed.

And you know what's going to happen? Your insides are going to turn into water, if it were possible you would lose all bodily functions while you stand in fear such as you've never experienced, before Him. Because at that moment, you will know that you have sinned and will have no excuse, but then it will be too late.

So here is your salution, REPENT, ask YHVH for forgiveness, get your heart right with the ONE AND ONLY TRUE YHVH, receive the free gift of salvation from the ONLY MESSIAH, and spread HIS Gospel to whoever YHVH leads you to give it to. And quit telling lies to others that any religion is ok, and any church is from God, for in doing so, if those you tell believe you, and follow it, their iniquity is on themselves. But there blood is on your head, says YHVH's Word.

Exodus 20:3 YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME"

ISAIAH 66:1-2

1) Thus says YHVH;
"Heaven is MY throne, And earth is MY footstool, Where is the place of MY rest?
2) For ALL those things MY hand has made, And ALL those things exist," Says YHVH
"But on this one will I look;
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who TREMBLES at MY Word.

This is the true Word of YHVH, anyone who comes with anything remotely different than this is of satan, period.
There is no gray area with YHVH, either you are His or you are satan's, just as scripture says.
So stop walking in the spirituality of the world, which can kill the body, but can do nothing else.
And start walking righteously in the TRUE WORD OF YHVH who can not only kill the body, but cast the soul into everlasting fire.

May YHVH have mercy on us all!!!

Shalom

May 18, 2011
2 John also tells us " If anyone comes to you with a doctrine other than this, you are not to receive him in your home, nor are you to greet him, for in so doing you partake in their sin."

Feb 16, 2011
you are right, avinu. jesus is the only way to heaven. we cannot accept other religons or false gods. we should refute false religons with the word of the lord. we should never pretend that those without christ jesus are saved from hell.

May 18, 2011
AMEN John, that's it. Shalom

N

Nancyer

I agree with all the above comments, but would like to include that we are to respect other's beliefs. This does not mean agree with them. It does not mean going along with another's doctrine rather than stick to your own. It simply means I don't get critical, rude, insulting or lecturing about it. We can state our point of view, back it up if we have to (I like the expression Preach the Gospel; use words if you have to). I'm all for a good discussion/debate on the topic as long as respect remains. The quickest way to turn people from Christianity is to act like we are better than others, like others have been duped, they don't know anything and need a sermon on what they've done wrong. One should see we are Christians (...by our love, by our love...). When asked, share. I wouldn't want someone trying to convince me Jesus is not the way because I wouldn't listen to it, no matter how loud they talked. An argument is not the way to start.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Respect Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

If you love a person, you would tell them the truth.

If the truth is not accepted respect the persons free will.

Uniting all religions is "mans" idea of peace.... But nothing is or was about mans idea....

Almighty Yahvah God never commanded us to find peace among ourselves, he wants to save those that obey him and accept Salvation from Yahshua the Messiah.

May 18, 2011
Respect Almighty Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

If you love a person, you would tell them the truth.

If the truth is not accepted respect the persons free will.

Uniting all religions is "mans" idea of peace.... But nothing is or was about mans idea....

Almighty Yahvah God never commanded us to find peace among ourselves, he wants to save those that obey him and accept Salvation from Yahshua the Messiah.
Very well said, not to mention that Yeshua said, I didn't come to bring peace, but a sword.

Jun 24, 2010
Jesus made it perfectly clear that He was THE WAY, THE TRUTH and THE LIFE and no man cometh unto the Father but by Him (Jn 14:6). We respect individuals and their right to live as they choose but we do not have to have respect as to what they believe about the way to the Father. All men must believe upon the Son for salvation, His way, according to His truth to receive His life. This is why God has redeemed us, so that people will believe upon our words that we have been given through the word and Spirit concerning Jesus Christ His Son. There is no other name under heaven among men whereby we must be saved (Acts 4:10,12). If any deny that God was manifest in the flesh through His Son Jesus Christ, we do not give them God's speed, for that is the spirit of antichrist that is in the world that we have chosen and called out from (2Jn 1:9-11).

We must always preach Christ and Him crucified first and discern if they are receptive to the gospel message. If they we continue to minister Christ and make salvation available to them,believing this it the time of their salvation. If they are not receptive, we leave them alone and and pray that the seed planted would be watered and that God would send another to reap so that all those involved with the redemption of that soul in turning him to righteousness would be enjoyed by all.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
I dont mean to sound rude or mean,, but I have no respect for false doctrine

P

prophecyman

Avinu my friend, I know El-Olam, and know that past and present is the same with him. He is one, not three distinct persons, but ONE for the fulness of the Spirit of our heavenly Father so lived in his only begotten Son, who as the Lamb of God took away the sin of the whole world.

Its too bad that not everyone can see and percieve that God is ONE and there is none beside him a just God and Saviour.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
To have respect to others and their beliefs is tantamount to participating in their error. I have no respect for anything not of Yahweh in Yeshua. No one does who truly fears Him and loves Him. To respect anything not from Him for yourself is a lack of fear of Yah and disrespect. Change your ways, repent and be in the Way. B'shem Yeshua, amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was in God's presance,
and the Word was God.
And anything that was made was made by Him,
and anything that was not, was not made.

Then the word became flesh.

God bless
pickles

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
rebuke to false teachers and help
the lost.

cronjecj

Banned [Reason: ongoing "extreme error/heresy" Den
Sep 25, 2011
There are some heated discussions going on about respecting others beliefs and religions, etc.

For those who believe this way, you need to understand something quite clearly.

Does YHVH allow you to choose how you want to believe? Yes, for He won't force you to serve Him.

Does this mean you will enter into Heaven with Him, if you continue to worship other religions? No He won't, His word is clear you will enter into the Lake of Fire forever.

You all need to get it in your heart and in your mind and in your soul, there is ONLY ONE GOD!!!
He is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He is the God of all creation and not only demands our upmost loyalty to Him, but deserves it more than we deserve to breathe.

When our lives end, and we stand before ALMIGHTY YHVH, you will stand alone. Not your mom, dad, best friend, false church or religion, not a statue of budha, or black rock of islam or any other bogus and false doctrine will be by your side to defend you for they don't exist. You will be all alone, all by yourself facing the creator of all the heavens and the earth, demanding an accountability from you as to why you rejected His one and only Son.
He's going to demand, why, even after others told you what the truth was, you continued to make it ok to serve other gods, who have never even existed.

And you know what's going to happen? Your insides are going to turn into water, if it were possible you would lose all bodily functions while you stand in fear such as you've never experienced, before Him. Because at that moment, you will know that you have sinned and will have no excuse, but then it will be too late.

So here is your salution, REPENT, ask YHVH for forgiveness, get your heart right with the ONE AND ONLY TRUE YHVH, receive the free gift of salvation from the ONLY MESSIAH, and spread HIS Gospel to whoever YHVH leads you to give it to. And quit telling lies to others that any religion is ok, and any church is from God, for in doing so, if those you tell believe you, and follow it, their iniquity is on themselves. But there blood is on your head, says YHVH's Word.

Exodus 20:3 YOU SHALL HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME"

ISAIAH 66:1-2

1) Thus says YHVH;
"Heaven is MY throne, And earth is MY footstool, Where is the place of MY rest?
2) For ALL those things MY hand has made, And ALL those things exist," Says YHVH
"But on this one will I look;
On him who is poor and of a contrite spirit,
And who TREMBLES at MY Word.

This is the true Word of YHVH, anyone who comes with anything remotely different than this is of satan, period.
There is no gray area with YHVH, either you are His or you are satan's, just as scripture says.
So stop walking in the spirituality of the world, which can kill the body, but can do nothing else.
And start walking righteously in the TRUE WORD OF YHVH who can not only kill the body, but cast the soul into everlasting fire.

May YHVH have mercy on us all!!!

Shalom

this hurt my eyes
especially the purple
although i agree no other
way except through Christ.