Trump has tested positive for COVID-19.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

GST

Aug 12, 2020
My question to everyone talking about the President’s rallies is what about the people gathering in the streets in mass protesting. Nothing is ever said about their spreading of the virus. Seems like it’s perfectly ok to protest but it’s not ok to go to attend a political rally or ATTEND A CHURCH SERVICE.

One other question we used to get stats on the number of deaths due to the flu. What happened do people not die of the flu, which kills thousands of people every year. We never changed our lives due to the flu. People are hooked on the news media and fear. Me, I cut way down on the fear spreading Media. PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY CONSUMED BY THIS VIRUS.

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
My question to everyone talking about the President’s rallies is what about the people gathering in the streets in mass protesting. Nothing is ever said about their spreading of the virus. Seems like it’s perfectly ok to protest but it’s not ok to go to attend a political rally or ATTEND A CHURCH SERVICE.

One other question we used to get stats on the number of deaths due to the flu. What happened do people not die of the flu, which kills thousands of people every year. We never changed our lives due to the flu. People are hooked on the news media and fear. Me, I cut way down on the fear spreading Media. PEOPLE ARE TOTALLY CONSUMED BY THIS VIRUS.
Lol just read your bible, be righteous and let people be people. Lead them to the Word of G-d. Everyone will have an opinion on this. I pray it doesn't happen lol.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
With all due respect that was not my point, the point is the assertion that HQC is a cure.

If one is going to make such a definitive assertion at least have some credentials and/or proof.

And sorry Gateway Pundit would not be it.
hydroxy is zinc based. if someone who has a zinc deficiency takes it, it will not work and maybe make them sicker, ( hydroxy pushes zinc into cells to stop viral replication . if not enough zinc, other things get pushed in, which can be bad.).

so, since most people have vitamin and mineral deficiencies , it is risky in that sense. i'll give you that point.

E

EleventhHour

hydroxy is zinc based. if someone who has a zinc deficiency takes it, it will not work and maybe make them sicker, ( hydroxy pushes zinc into cells to stop viral replication . if not enough zinc, other things get pushed in, which can be bad.).

so, since most people have vitamin and mineral deficiencies , it is risky in that sense. i'll give you that point.
Well.. all I know that is not proven to be a cure.

Agree many people have mineral and vitamin deficiencies that of course is a problem when fighting any virus.

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
Well.. all I know that is not proven to be a cure.

Agree many people have mineral and vitamin deficiencies that of course is a problem when fighting any virus.
As a Kinesiologist, yes you are correct. As a Believer...G-d has no limits, He can break physical boundaries when needed but we must call upon Him. For why does G-d allow/permit such things? Because He wants us to call out to Him. Abba! We Need You! So we remember who our Creator is!

E

EleventhHour

The flu is seasonal and yes we did change our lives ... work was done to find a vaccine.
You do know that during "flu season" hospitals do become overwhelmed in many countries...especially where there is socialized medicine?

Covid 19 is not a seasonal flu... one would think by now we could stick to the very most basic facts.

E

EleventhHour

As a Kinesiologist, yes you are correct. As a Believer...G-d has no limits, He can break physical boundaries when needed but we must call upon Him. For why does G-d allow/permit such things? Because He wants us to call out to Him. Abba! We Need You! So we remember who our Creator is!
Agree....In all things we are to rely upon God.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
One would have to be double blind to miss how unbelievably misled on the severity of this virus we have been.

Unless of course the cdc is yet another unreliable source.
The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19:

0-19 99.997%
20-49 99.98%
50-69 99.5%
70+ 94.6%

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/hcp/planning-scenarios.html

true_believer

Sep 24, 2020
This virus is VERY serious. A nursing home near my town had 65 deaths from covid. Another had 45 deaths.
Almost everyone I know has a friend, family member or co-worker that has been hospitalized or perished from this "bug".

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I deny it exists. There is a sickness, yes, but it is not caused by any virus.
According to the Chinese virologist who exposed the conspiracy behind the virus, Wuhan virus was originally developed as a bio-weapon by the Chinese intelligence service. Bio-weapons and biological warfare became a part of modern warfare a long time ago. And all the major nations have been working at this for their own national interests.

We need to keep in mind that President Trump was aggressively reducing the trade imbalance with China in 2019. So what better way to counter that than by destroying the economy of America? And let's face it. Hundreds of thousands of businesses were killed, hundreds of thousands of jobs were lost, and the rate of suicides went through the roof.

7.5 million small businesses are at risk of closing, report finds
  • 7.5 million small businesses will shut permanently if business disruption caused by Covid-19 continues unabated, according to a new survey from Main Street America.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/7po...sses-are-at-risk-of-closing-report-finds.html

So China achieved a huge victory in 2020, with the help of the World Health Organization and co-conspirators in the American public health services.

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
I’ve watched over the past couple of weeks as many have looked to use this season as an opportunity to justify their perspective on politics, their criticisms of their neighbors, and their frustration with Facebook friends. What if we, instead, searched with the same intensity for the opportunity to lavish love and grace on those around us, even those we don’t agree with. The list of failures for each of us is long and ever-increasing, yet God’s grace outpaces us at every turn. God’s goodness should fuel a culture of grace-filled hearts and lives wherever followers of Jesus reside, both in the physical and the digital world.

F

Fundamental

Does anybody know which coronavirus President Trump contracted?
Is it the S or the L type?

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
According to the Chinese virologist who exposed the conspiracy behind the virus, Wuhan virus was originally developed as a bio-weapon by the Chinese intelligence service. Bio-weapons and biological warfare became a part of modern warfare a long time ago. And all the major nations have been working at this for their own national interests.

We need to keep in mind that President Trump was aggressively reducing the trade imbalance with China in 2019. So what better way to counter that than by destroying the economy of America? And let's face it. Hundreds of thousands of businesses were killed, hundreds of thousands of jobs were lost, and the rate of suicides went through the roof.

7.5 million small businesses are at risk of closing, report finds
  • 7.5 million small businesses will shut permanently if business disruption caused by Covid-19 continues unabated, according to a new survey from Main Street America.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/14/7po...sses-are-at-risk-of-closing-report-finds.html

So China achieved a huge victory in 2020, with the help of the World Health Organization and co-conspirators in the American public health services.
If there is a virus, it could have been isolated by now and demonstrated to be causing the sickness attributed to it, in any of the many countries that experienced lockdown. The cost of isolating and demonstrating a virus would have been miniscule compared to the economic damage of lockdowns. As it hasn't been, there is therefore no scientific evidence that such a virus exists. If we distrust the Chinese enough to believe they may have created a virus, why do we trust this Chinese virologist who is effectively a Chinese mouthpiece?

I don't dispute the the scamdemic was made to divert attention from the collapse of the economic Ponzi-scheme enslaving the world. However, this world-wide hoax is bigger than all the labs in China.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
If there is a virus, it could have been isolated by now and demonstrated to be causing the sickness attributed to it, in any of the many countries that experienced lockdown. The cost of isolating and demonstrating a virus would have been miniscule compared to the economic damage of lockdowns. As it hasn't been, there is therefore no scientific evidence that such a virus exists. If we distrust the Chinese enough to believe they may have created a virus, why do we trust this Chinese virologist who is effectively a Chinese mouthpiece?

I don't dispute the the scamdemic was made to divert attention from the collapse of the economic Ponzi-scheme enslaving the world. However, this world-wide hoax is bigger than all the labs in China.
and why is anyone anywhere listening to the world health organization about anything, as they are just the mouthpiece for the chinese gov. !!!

E

EleventhHour

This virus is VERY serious. A nursing home near my town had 65 deaths from covid. Another had 45 deaths.
Almost everyone I know has a friend, family member or co-worker that has been hospitalized or perished from this "bug".
Agree and very sad how Christians have made themselves look in face of much added suffering in the world.

People deny the variables involved and the fact that numbers cannot be understood in isolation and are part of a larger set of variables.

The lack of critical thinking and the politicization of this by Christians is a very sad state of affairs.

E

EleventhHour

And of course us Canadians get it for some reason... maybe because we do not politicize every event. :unsure:

Jan 25, 2015

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011

Happy2020

Oct 5, 2020
And of course us Canadians get it for some reason... maybe because we do not politicize every event. :unsure:
We Canadians are only a few stages behind USA sadly. I grew up in Toronto, it is mini New York to me. The West Coast is the best coast!

E

EleventhHour

We Canadians are only a few stages behind USA sadly. I grew up in Toronto, it is mini New York to me. The West Coast is the best coast!
I love the west and east coast.
I still like Toronto... did not grow up there however, but I agree has changed over the years for sure.