Trump has tested positive for COVID-19.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
That is hilarious, why does it matter, the economy is all that matters right?
He flaunts himself with no mask what do you expect, the virus is airborne
This virus is blown way out of proportion right?
"Sabotage" haha with a virus no worse than the seasonal flu.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

The problem here is people cannot accept their idol, their man, "God sent man" has flaws and make mistakes .. so they blame the science.
^ except, trump was only sick for a few days.

had about the same experience as a friend of mine, sick for a couple of days, got worse, went to hospital, there for 3 days, in a few more days they were fine,

because for most folks, even if they show symptoms , the sickness is not much worse than a bad cold...

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
During this pandemic & really in all areas of the Christian life., the truth prevails that FEAR is not of God it comes from the enemy who comes to kill steal & destroy. John 10:10 It goes to reason & Bible fact that all this fear mongering from the world is the spirit of antichrist that is working in the world. When we find ourselves fearing it's vital to stop & realize this is not from God. He calls us to REST because there IS a rest for the people of God...but we must enter IN.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Is it an act of kindness to not be prepared, one of the wealthiest countries on the planet less prepared than countries in Africa, to what everyone knew was coming........ even George Bush Jr. made a speech about it?

So much of the what happened was due to lack of preparation, the lock down was the result of lack of preparation.

When: Thursday, February 27
The claim: The outbreak would be temporary: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.”

This is not how a country prepares.

the outbreak would be temporary and in control by now if-

1. people were told to boost their immune systems.

2. have a short shelter in place, then back to normal with mask wearing for a couple of months, then not.

it's called heard immunity.

the lockdowns are great until folks go back into public, then they get sick, because the immune gets weak when you are in a controlled . clean environmnet, i.e. locked inside a home,

joaniemarie

Jan 4, 2017
I appreciate how President Trump handled his experience with covid. He behaved as a leader should not succumbing to the fakenews MSM outlets but stood as a major contrast against them as he always has. Fear has a life of it's own & those who allow it to live&rule in their lives will be governed by it.

E

EleventhHour

^ except, trump was only sick for a few days.

had about the same experience as a friend of mine, sick for a couple of days, got worse, went to hospital, there for 3 days, in a few more days they were fine,

because for most folks, even if they show symptoms , the sickness is not much worse than a bad cold...
He cutting edge treatment to a value of $100,000 and no it was not HQC plus zinc.

Your personal experience of those around you I am sorry to say is not science or facts.
Tell me why was the experience in Northern Italy so different?

E

EleventhHour

the outbreak would be temporary and in control by now if-

1. people were told to boost their immune systems.

2. have a short shelter in place, then back to normal with mask wearing for a couple of months, then not.

it's called heard immunity.

the lockdowns are great until folks go back into public, then they get sick, because the immune gets weak when you are in a controlled . clean environmnet, i.e. locked inside a home,
This again is not science.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

well, it is not science that my town had 25.000 people come in for a football game , and we had no major effect on the virus numbers.

not science, but true.

i do not need a team of scientists to tell me what my own eyes see. and i see thousands at a sport stadium , with few masks and little social distancing , with no major outbreak.

i ,mean. my town just experienced 2 sat. in a row of doing what the " scientists" say are the worse thing to do, and, so far there has been minimum impact.

herd immunity works. ask sweden.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
full honesty-

there has been a increase in virus cases in sweden, but the death rate is still very low ( less than 10 a day).
now, that is far to many , i am not making light, but it seems as the swedes have the ability to fight off the virus, thanks to herd immunity. ( cases go way up, death rate stays low).

E

EleventhHour

well, it is not science that my town had 25.000 people come in for a football game , and we had no major effect on the virus numbers.

not science, but true.

i do not need a team of scientists to tell me what my own eyes see. and i see thousands at a sport stadium , with few masks and little social distancing , with no major outbreak.

i ,mean. my town just experienced 2 sat. in a row of doing what the " scientists" say are the worse thing to do, and, so far there has been minimum impact.

herd immunity works. ask sweden.
Sweden is no where need herd immunity so I guess I will not be asking them. LoL

You do realize there are a number of variables the affect rates of transmission?

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
...so they blame the science.
Have you not learned by now that the *science* (so-called) itself is TOTALLY BOGUS? The whole Wuhan virus situation was politicized and also weaponized.

Kindly go back to December 2019 and review the statements of ALL public health officials since then, and also the so-called scientists, and how they kept changing their tune on an almost daily basis.

Then carefully review the truth about the HCQ package, and all the lies and sabotage by the public health officials to prevent effective recoveries and to inflate the number of deaths. This was a CRIMINAL CONSPIRACY.

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
That is true in that they are not telling the truth,but then you would all not continue as normal if they were truthful with you.

Jul 23, 2018
One personal experience does not constitute science......without objective analysis under a strict scientific method it is just personal experience.

We all have stories.
So you shot down your own deal.
Nothing to back up your claim.
Again,provide a link.
Otherwise it is true for yourself,what you constantly put on others (your just telling unfounded stories)

Jul 23, 2018
the virus numbers are certainly overinflated here in the u.s.

for example , my state , ga, yesterday had about 750 positive test results ( 12,000 tests), but they reported 1500 to the media, they word it like " 750 confirmed cases with 1500 confirmed possible cases).

now, to me, while i see their point in that they are more cases , as not all who have the virus get tested, but that is dishonest...
As I understand it,a false positive is a "case".

But the entire thing is moot when several simple cures exist.

There are people on the planet today that say the holocaust never happened.
That the earth is flat.

No point in evidence.
No point at all.

They belive it,just like they believe covid is an unkillable pandemic.

They defend that false dynamic with white knuckles.

Jul 23, 2018
Petri dish.
Science should not be political.
The science you are most likely leaning to is political.
Your insistence on never looking at viable cures tells me you are ,for some reason,agenda controlled or influenced.
If you can not accept information ,you are not at all interested in science.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
Petri dish.
Science should not be political.
The science you are most likely leaning to is political.
Your insistence on never looking at viable cures tells me you are ,for some reason,agenda controlled or influenced.
If you can not accept information ,you are not at all interested in science.

some people refuse to accept that there is a larger agenda at paly here with the whole virus situation.

some, even some on this site, really want to believe that the govnt's of the world have their citizens best interest in mind, and they are trying to help.

they are so caught up in this delusional hope that they attack those of us who try to warn them...

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
some people refuse to accept that there is a larger agenda at paly here with the whole virus situation.

some, even some on this site, really want to believe that the govnt's of the world have their citizens best interest in mind, and they are trying to help.

they are so caught up in this delusional hope that they attack those of us who try to warn them...

Warn them about what?

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
about the gov. control and forced vaccines , tracking apps, ( already a thing in the u.k.), basically the mark of the beast system..

So you think that the man of sin is implementing the mark of the beast and that's what covid-19 is all about?

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
So you think that the man of sin is implementing the mark of the beast and that's what covid-19 is all about?

not right now, but it is certainly possible in the not too distant future.

i think that when Christians read Revelations , they think the mark will be forced. for some, it will, but many will take it willingly.

remember, even the " elect will de deceived ".

what better way to deceive than promise that " this is for your health and safety"., and "we are all in this together"

iamsoandso

Oct 6, 2011
not right now, but it is certainly possible in the not too distant future.

i think that when Christians read Revelations , they think the mark will be forced. for some, it will, but many will take it willingly.

remember, even the " elect will de deceived ".

what better way to deceive than promise that " this is for your health and safety"., and "we are all in this together"

Well sure it's possible in the future but you said we were being warned in post #255 about the whole virus situation. In post #257 you said it was already in the UK so it struck me curious how it could already be being implemented by the beast if he were not already present.

Then there's the issue of the virus as to if it is the plagues in Revelation poured on those who had received the mark or worshiped the image. That is if God has sent Covid-19 and it is a plague sent on those who have the mark/worship image (Rev.16:2) https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 16&version=KJV then the man of sin and his mark has already come and God is punishing the ones in Revelation 16:2.

Now then though if C-19 is of the MoS and is being sent now then that would mean that he is present in the world in 2019/2020 and that he is bringing his affairs to order as we speak. That would also mean that if one is of the belief that they would be raptured before those things took place then they have missed the rapture(left behind) because he's not suppose to be here doing this until after the rapture.