Trump has to cancel Endorsement Event

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
It seems that many of the 100 Black Clergy Members said they "had no intention of endorsing Trump for President. Trump seems to have problems with reality in my opinion.

Still waiting for the video of thousands of people cheering 9-11 in New Jersey Trump saw.

Trump appears to have serious issues with "seeing things," "claiming endorsements that aren't real", "and mocking the disabled." Goodness, yet the Repubs STILL HAVE HIM as their FRONT RUNNER!

:)

(ya can't make this stuff up......uh, er, well, unless you are Trump)

PhnxPr2416

Feb 11, 2015
It seems that many of the 100 Black Clergy Members said they "had no intention of endorsing Trump for President. Trump seems to have problems with reality in my opinion.

Still waiting for the video of thousands of people cheering 9-11 in New Jersey Trump saw.

Trump appears to have serious issues with "seeing things," "claiming endorsements that aren't real", "and mocking the disabled." Goodness, yet the Repubs STILL HAVE HIM as their FRONT RUNNER!

(ya can't make this stuff up......uh, er, well, unless you are Trump)
Remember when he was talking how "hard he had it"? How he started out with a 1 million dollar loan? ONE. MILLION.

Yeah.......... unimpressed face1.jpg

M

Mitspa

Don't hate.... He could tell 100 lies a day and still be more honest than every Democrat and 85% of the Republicans

By the way these are liberal talking points.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Don't hate.... He could tell 100 lies a day and still be more honest than every Democrat and 85% of the Republicans

By the way these are liberal talking points.
Ain't that the truth. At least he's honest about some of the issues and the general direction the country will take if we don't wake up from our PC slumber.

It isn't optimal, but certainly "At this point what difference does it make?"/Where are them thar emails/Islam has nothing to do with terrorism Clinton.

S

Sirk

Ain't that the truth. At least he's honest about some of the issues and the general direction the country will take if we don't wake up from our PC slumber.

It isn't optimal, but certainly "At this point what difference does it make?"/Where are them thar emails/Islam has nothing to do with terrorism Clinton.
American politics was never intended to be a career path. The fact that it has become that is the reason why we have wolves guarding the coup. At this point I'd rather give anyone a shot other than the one I am told I should give a shot.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
As a liberal I'm not going to lie, he stills seems to be the strongest candidate from both parties. I'm all for whoever is going to make the most jobs honestly. Rest of their policies? don't care.

Aug 15, 2009
Let's put BOTH parties in a simple mathematical formula: 1 + 1 = -2

It's probably the only time in American history that putting two things together gives you less than what you started with. Way less. We have nobody decent to vote on 'cuz the 1% has stacked the deck.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
As a liberal I'm not going to lie, he stills seems to be the strongest candidate from both parties. I'm all for whoever is going to make the most jobs honestly. Rest of their policies? don't care.
You do realize that Presidents DO NOT create jobs right? Well, other than the jobs they create due to the number of Administration Staff they hire.

Presidents DO NOT create jobs. They can not EVEN CREATE an environment for the Private Sector to create jobs without the assistance AND APPROVAL of the Congress.

Voting for someone because they run around shouting about how many jobs THEY will create, and how THEY will grow the economy only reveals how little someone knows about what a President can actually do.

S

Sirk

You do realize that Presidents DO NOT create jobs right? Well, other than the jobs they create due to the number of Administration Staff they hire.

Presidents DO NOT create jobs. They can not EVEN CREATE an environment for the Private Sector to create jobs without the assistance AND APPROVAL of the Congress.

Voting for someone because they run around shouting about how many jobs THEY will create, and how THEY will grow the economy only reveals how little someone knows about what a President can actually do.

Dangit p....stop raining on our fantasy parade.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012

Then by what method would you choose a leader other than what they say they are going to attempt to do? PLease enlighten at your inner working of how you vote. Because unless you're throwing darts at the ballot there must be some way you pick your candidate. And I know plenty about what presidents can do, probably more than most. And while they dont directly create the jobs, some have far better plans of how they will attempt to than others.

Besides who else is there to vote for? Fiorina who is a shrieking hapry of a woman and whose foreign policy ideas are terrifying to say the least? Ben Carson who proves that all though someone may be a neurosurgeon, they can still be dumb as a rock? Jeb Bush the least charismatic but probably smartest of his whole family? Marco Rubio who...actually he'd be a good VP.

S

Sirk

Then by what method would you choose a leader other than what they say they are going to attempt to do? PLease enlighten at your inner working of how you vote. Because unless you're throwing darts at the ballot there must be some way you pick your candidate. And I know plenty about what presidents can do, probably more than most. And while they dont directly create the jobs, some have far better plans of how they will attempt to than others.

Besides who else is there to vote for? Fiorina who is a shrieking hapry of a woman and whose foreign policy ideas are terrifying to say the least? Ben Carson who proves that all though someone may be a neurosurgeon, they can still be dumb as a rock? Jeb Bush the least charismatic but probably smartest of his whole family? Marco Rubio who...actually he'd be a good VP.

LOL!

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

#2: Besides who else is there to vote for? Fiorina who is a shrieking hapry of a woman and whose foreign policy ideas are terrifying to say the least? Ben Carson who proves that all though someone may be a neurosurgeon, they can still be dumb as a rock? Jeb Bush the least charismatic but probably smartest of his whole family? Marco Rubio who...actually he'd be a good VP.
#1: I start with paying close attention to their statements on the various "positions/issues" that are important to me. If they are in "general agreement" with me, then I weigh if their "proposals" to resolve said issues is actually viable, or just campaign rhetoric. If they do have viable proposals, then I move to the "Do they agree with me concerning Faith, and the importance of a person's Faith?" If they also pass this test, then I look to see what their "History" is have they held Office in the past at one level or another. If they are still on my list of Candidates I would vote for/support at this stage., then I can begin to narrow down the list to the actual one I will vote for/support by rating the aforementioned tests.

In recent history, there have only been two people who have fulfilled my expectations, but neither received enough support to make an actual mark at the Presidential Candidacy level. They were:

Duncan Hunter (the elder) and Duncan Hunter (the younger)

Sadly, voting for a Presidential candidate almost always comes down to holding one's nose and voting for the "lesser of two evils." I don't like doing that. So I simply vote for the Candidates on the "under card," and abstain from voting for a President. Or, as I did in the past, "write in" my choice.

# 2: Of the current Candidates Repub/Dem............On my list of possibilities right now are:

Rubio, Carson, Cruz, Huckabee, with a couple others just off the radar. I don't have a "solid choice" as of yet. Much to learn about all of them. Your assessment of Carson is a bit harsh in my opinion. Given some of the statements the other Candidates have made (on both sides), he is no less intelligent than them, and possibly far more.

Huge difference between intelligence and political experience. Over 50 million "intelligent liberals" voted into office OBAMA. A person who was/is "dumber than a rock, and had ZERO experience doing anything other than organizing some community projects. People want to "diss" Carson as if Obama and his Foreign Policy are such a wondrous thing.

Trump has ZERO experience in Foreign Policy as well, and, between the two, I would take Carson over Trump as Commander in Chief.

Like I said, there is a long way to go...........and I will continue to weigh each Candidate before making my choice.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011
if you check out some of the polls, ( I know, I know, but just hang on a sec) lots of them have trump winning the votes in the primaries, but losing the presidential election. so, my take is folks like trump, but do not trust him as president. interesting.

Oct 16, 2015
Trump doesn't lose to Hillary because Republicans don't trust him as President. He loses because Hillary would get more votes from Democrats and moderates.

The 1% will do just fine no matter who gets elected. They donate to candidates who share their values. I don't see it as stacking the deck. If you name the three issues that matter most to you, there is a candidate that you can vote for who shares your values.

We have more choices than I can remember.

Ben Carson is not dumb. Sadly, he knows about as much about foreign policy as Einstein knew about sports trivia. Neither guy is dumb, they just didn't know everything.

Trump's numbers would be dropping fast if leaders in the Republican party held him accountable for things he is saying. But then, Trump would bolt and run as an independent, guaranteeing a win for Democrats. Trump continues reminding Republicans that he will leave them if they don't treat him fairly. By fairly, he means he wants to be able to say anything he likes, without criticism.

I don't care for President Obama, but I don't think he is dumb. He ran successfully for the Senate and he was smart enough to put Reverend Wright into hiding during his Presidential run to avoid mistakes like John Kerry made when he failed to hide his past in Vietnam.

I'm not sure that even the FBI can keep Hillary out of the White House. She probably has a dozen staffers prepared to sacrifice themselves to keep her safe from prosecution. Only an act of God can stop her at this point.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Trump doesn't lose to Hillary because Republicans don't trust him as President. He loses because Hillary would get more votes from Democrats and moderates.

The 1% will do just fine no matter who gets elected. They donate to candidates who share their values. I don't see it as stacking the deck. If you name the three issues that matter most to you, there is a candidate that you can vote for who shares your values.

We have more choices than I can remember.

Ben Carson is not dumb. Sadly, he knows about as much about foreign policy as Einstein knew about sports trivia. Neither guy is dumb, they just didn't know everything.

Trump's numbers would be dropping fast if leaders in the Republican party held him accountable for things he is saying. But then, Trump would bolt and run as an independent, guaranteeing a win for Democrats. Trump continues reminding Republicans that he will leave them if they don't treat him fairly. By fairly, he means he wants to be able to say anything he likes, without criticism.

I don't care for President Obama, but I don't think he is dumb. He ran successfully for the Senate and he was smart enough to put Reverend Wright into hiding during his Presidential run to avoid mistakes like John Kerry made when he failed to hide his past in Vietnam.

I'm not sure that even the FBI can keep Hillary out of the White House. She probably has a dozen staffers prepared to sacrifice themselves to keep her safe from prosecution. Only an act of God can stop her at this point.
Most GOP leaders have been trying to do more than hold him accountable- many have tried to derail his campaign outright.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Let's put BOTH parties in a simple mathematical formula: 1 + 1 = -2

It's probably the only time in American history that putting two things together gives you less than what you started with. Way less. We have nobody decent to vote on 'cuz the 1% has stacked the deck.
Since when have people desired to add political parties together? It thought the point was choosing one over the other. Maybe I've missed the entire concept sitting in my upper 40% perch.

Dec 18, 2013
Most GOP leaders have been trying to do more than hold him accountable- many have tried to derail his campaign outright.
Don't blame them either. They're the only ones trying to swat this woody WASP. The irony, oh the irony.

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
If Trump wins, I'm leaving the country.

V

VioletReigns

Did anyone else see the show, "Adam Ruins Everything" when he explained who the electoral college actually is and how they are the ones who decide who the president will be?

Dec 18, 2013
Did anyone else see the show, "Adam Ruins Everything" when he explained who the electoral college actually is and how they are the ones who decide who the president will be?
Never seen the show but yea that's common knowledge. They teach it in public school civics class.